The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good morning everyone!

Last nights melts were remelts of Can-Do Blue Sugar and CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey LLVV, email me, I can't find YOUR email address. I mean I probably have it, but I don't know which one it is lmao!

I only have 1 melt left at work - Bayberry by Angie. That will do because it is dark and foggy so far today.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

That is scary Debra!!! I hope you get more melties soon! I put in AMS Red Velvet Cake this morning... I only have a couple of AMS tarts left... I sure wish we would hear something.

Hi everyone--been awhile . I hope everyone is going good!

Last melts for me were:

SH Pumpkin Donuts --Maggie, I need more too! I love it

SH Honey Graham Cracker Supreme

CCCC Coca-Cola

Haley's Lemon Chiffon

Haley's Cinnamon Yum YUms

Scentsy Sticky Cinnamon Bun & Vanilla Cream

Hi everyone,

I haven't been home much the past couple of days, but today's a reading and household chore day so it's perfect for melting! It's Peppermint Patty from AMS and it's 100% divine! I'm soooo happy to be smelling this and soooo sad that AMS is still closed.

Gail

fleur, you got my attention...what does The Bath Fairy smell like.....a bubble bath?

Aria.... I had a scrub in this scent last year and loved it. The description is black cherry creme brulee, fluffy marshmallows, vanilla frosting, and sugar berries and cream. The melt is a little on the light side, but the scent is nice.

Wow!

Melting C.F.T.K.R. Blueberry Vanilla Bomb Pie. It is the BOMB!

Thank you Denny for recommending this!

Barbara [smilie=th_c032]

Barbita: That is one of my husband's favs but we decided this time on 2 orders of Blueberry Cheesecake, also a good one from CFTKR.

I need a break from laundry and sorting stuff...

Afternoon melts have been:

Front: CFTKR ~ Chai Tea ~ first time for me with her version of chai. I am on the fence just yet but I am always on the fence when I get a new chai. never fails. Glad I have more to melt and decide. It will probably be on the list of YES for me. Hard to find good chai.

Back: Bissy's ~ Wedding Cake ~ never tried wedding cake before and I really like this. I would re-order this one.

Cisley

DD and I just got home so nothing is melting right now. I have to pick out tonight's tarts. I just finished a nicely sized order which will arrive right before we leave for a short vacation.

I wont be around for 1 week because we're going on vacation. When we get back I'll have a nice sized box from Carol to go through! [smilie=th_c032]

Silly...sent you an email. If you don't get it let me know and I'll try again.

Be back later after dinner and a search through my tart basket.

DD and I just got home so nothing is melting right now. I have to pick out tonight's tarts. I just finished a nicely sized order which will arrive right before we leave for a short vacation.

I wont be around for 1 week because we're going on vacation. When we get back I'll have a nice sized box from Carol to go through! [smilie=th_c032]

Silly...sent you an email. If you don't get it let me know and I'll try again.

Be back later after dinner and a search through my tart basket.

Lucky girl!!! Where are you going on vacation? I am so very tempted to book a fall holiday but last year we went to Fla. in early November and it was cold. Have fun. :P

Tonight melts are

CFTKR Best Friends

Nene Jonathan Apple and Fresh Oranges

Enjoy your vacation LLVV,you will certainly have a treat waiting for you with Carols tarts!

Denise:

Are the extra spicey spice cookies that good? Details, please. Hmmm, I think I will try them next time. You never know til you try.

Early evening melts:

Front: Southern Star ~ Key Lime Pie ~ wow, this one is always great

Back: Bissy's ~ Green Apple Cotton Candy ~ a new scent for me and not doing much for me either

Cisley

Denise:

Are the extra spicey spice cookies that good? Details, please. Hmmm, I think I will try them next time. You never know til you try.

Early evening melts:

Front: Southern Star ~ Key Lime Pie ~ wow, this one is always great

Back: Bissy's ~ Green Apple Cotton Candy ~ a new scent for me and not doing much for me either

Cisley

Hi Cisley,To me it is very good. Rich heavy bakery scent. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]