The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

I'm not able to melt anything this morning, but I still wanted to say hello and see what everyone else is melting.

:lol:

Enjoy your Friday.

I'm melting CFTKR's Banana Spice Bread...great!

I'm burning YC's Hazelnut Coffee and Pumpkin Pie.

Hey Jules.... :lol:

trep... I was at YC yesterday and saw those beautiful new jars.... Napa Valley Harvest and Pineapple Cilantro.... such pretty colors! I did not buy anything (I have a lot of summer scents to use up first!!!)... but I am sure I will go back in a month or so!

This morning I am melting Crosscreek's Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti... nice scent for this cooler morning.

:lol:

ladylcl, anxious to hear what you think of that scent too!

darling, love, love, love the tealights from World Market!!!! They have the perfect flame...not too high or too low. Mexican Pumpkin sure sounds interesting!

Aria--how would you say the World Market tealights compare to Yankee tealights? Thanks Nancy

Melts for the morning-

Blue Gecko-Spiced Caramel Latte-not much caramel or spice,but a lot of latte-strong!

Cocoa Pink-Candyfloss Sugar Cookies

Candle Haven-Dreama

Everyday Whims-Sweet Dreams

Frost on the Pumpkin-CFTKR

Frosted Pumpkin-YC(no throw on this at all)

I am burning a couple of votives too-

Sugar Cookies-Polka Dot Candle

French Vanilla-Slatkin

Hope you all have a great Friday.

Good Morning Everyone!

Last nights melt was the second half of SSS Bunches o' Berrie, just as yummy as the first half.

Have a wonderful Friday all!

HI ALL!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!

We finally got the new pc today and it's great and WAY faster than our old one. I really missed all you guys and thanks to everyone who sent me birthday gifts, they were much appreciated! Also thanks to everyone who sent well wishes during my time in exile - lol!

WELCOME BACK, BIGRED!!! [smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_Hnh5] We missed you tons, buddy! It is indeed a red letter day to have you back in the fold! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] Enjoy your new 'puter.

I'm melting Carol's Sugared Spruce, one of my all time top faves.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Gail

HURRAY, BIG RED IS BACK!!!!! [smilie=th_CONGRA34] [smilie=th_bb24] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] [smilie=th_a043] You have a lot of cartching up to do! WELCOME BACK!

Barbara

Cottage Breeze from Yankee Candle. Haven't had any complaints from anyone about this one so I've been burning it all week. I love this scent. Super Strong too!

Welcome back Bigred! We missed you!

I'm melting Carol's Mocha. Not a favorite of mine but I'll use up the bag. I'm also melting Banana Spice Bread...yummers! Great banana scent with the added kick of some spice.

Welcome Back Big Red! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Glad you are posting again!

This afternoon I'm melting Haley's Oatmeal Raisen Cookie and Sweet Surrender Harvest Spiced apples

Welcome Back Bigred!!!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Today I am burning the last of my YC Blueberry Scone jar in the kitchen and the last of my Sweet Melon jar in the family room.

Debbie

HI ALL!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!

We finally got the new pc today and it's great and WAY faster than our old one. I really missed all you guys and thanks to everyone who sent me birthday gifts, they were much appreciated! Also thanks to everyone who sent well wishes during my time in exile - lol!

YEA, BIG RED!!!!! Welcome back friend! I'm guessing your gonna be this guy for a while. Posting like a madman! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]