The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

skylar, we have several cider mills in our area....such a great fall activity! They make the best donuts!!!! YUM!

I've got Carol's Farmer's Market melting. It's been cool here today and I thought this would smell really good. I need to order more as this is my last one!

Skylar, your avatar is very pretty.

Tonight's melt is SSS - Mango Papaya in 2 melters.

Wishing everyone a good night!

Good morning! Overnight I melted NeNe's brown sugar spice cookie and Can-Do paradise island! this one is really strong, but has that lemon pledge undertone...not a reorder! [smilie=th_a194]

I'm starting off this morning with CFTKR's Lime Cooler and Sweet Vanilla. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Good morning everyone.

I've got melting:

Wisteria - no name in the bedroom

Butter Rum - McCall's in the kitchen

and, of course, the glorious smell of fresh brewed [smilie=th_a194]

I'll be sorting through school clothes and supplies today. Tomorrow's the big first day for my brood. I've got the camera ready. Every year I take a picture of them on the first day of school. Does anyone else do this?

Getting ready to melt Can-Do's Mom's Apple Pie once the melter is cleaned out.

Jules.... I take a picture of my kids on the first day of school too! I hope your kids have a great first week. Mine are "celebrating" their last week of summer vacation... next week it is back to the books! [smilie=th_a194] We have been so busy this summer.... can't believe vacation is almost over!

Good Morning everyone--I have on two HL candles this morning--Black Raspberry Vanilla and Fresh Apple. It is a beautiful day here in southwest Iowa. I head home tomorrow so need to start gathering up my stuff. Hope all who have children returning to school tomorrow can enjoy this last day of vacation.

Good Morning!

Early melt is EW Mac Apple....very nice and strong!

Oh yeah Aria! The homemade donuts and goodies are yummy! We are lucky to have these beautiful cider mills here in southeast Michigan!

Thanks Denny! your avatar is very pretty too!

Everyone have a great day!

skylar, hey there girlie! Methinks we must live pretty close!

I just lit a new McCall's jar in Pumpkin Spice! Smells great....clove, nutmeg, orange and a little cinnamon too. This scent just screams fall to me....McCall's does a great job with the fall fragrances! I love their Autumn Leaves scent and Mulled Cider too.

It's sort of cool and dreary here so far, but the sun is supposed to make an appearance.

Happy melting everyone!

Jules & Fleur - I think it's great U take pics of your kids going back to school every year. I once read of someone who had a big fir tree in their yard and every year would have their kids walk around it (maybe on their birthday?), then edited it all together and could document how they grew every year. Thought that was such a neat idea. [smilie=th_a194]

Melting CFTKR's Pumpkin & Crushed Nutmeg.

Good Morning everyone! It is unseasonably chilly here, so I am burning LOL Apple Cider. Now I just need to find the perfect cinnamon sugar doughnut scent...

This morning's melt is Can-Do Banana. Also burning an old Pure Scents Blackberry Bliss candle I found. Not getting much scent so I added Phebes Blackberry Cassis to complement the candle. I'm not getting much scent from this either. I'll wait a bit but will probably discard both.

For this evening I'm melting Fresh Apple from Bridgewater and Carol's Cinnamon Orange Clove

Aria....we may be close to each other,I'm in the W.Bloomfield area.

Everyone have a great night!

Melting my first ever Grumpy Girl Melt. Melting Aye Carumba. What took me so long to give her a try?! I'm loving this one. The best Margarita scent yet for me. I think I will be placing another order with her sale!

Debbie

I just started melting Carol's Gingerbread Goodies. I'm also burning YC's Boo and Hazelnut Coffee.