The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Busy, busy 4 day weekend for us ~ very mini vacation for us.

Tonight I am melting:

Front: Bissy's ~ Dulce de Leche ~ absolutely wonderful

Back: Bissy's ~ Cotton Candy ~ sweet and good ~ yummy

These are the first of Dina's tarts I have melted and will go thru the box very fast at this rate!!!

Cisley

jules and fleur - I used to take a picture on the 1st day in front of the screen door, all dressed with backpacks. I saw less and less of the door over the years!

Candlelove - I know how much you will miss her, mine has been gone for 2 weeks and I think up all kinds of reasons to call and email! I think sometimes he ignores the phone so I learn to back off a bit! :cry:

Today I pulled out an old GG: Manhattan Taxi - (doesn't look like it is still on the list) and FP Lemonberry Crumble has been asserting itself since lunchtime.

Whew, lots o' melting going on today. Started out with BG Pineapple Paradise, fruity and great as usual, then I popped a Rosa's Pink Bubblegum in the powder room, it smelled great it there, next up was SSS Redneck Romance, that lasted maybe 1 hour then it had to be dumped, couldn't smell a thing. Blue Sugar from Can-Do next, yummy scent, definite reorder. Just put my all time favorite tart CFKTR Pink Sugared Violets in the bedroom to get me to sleep, that scent just makes me relaxed and happy, and I need it, bit of stressful day today.

Tonight it's bread puddin from Can-Do. This reminds me so much of Christy's Cozy Christmas! Love it!

I'm just now able to settle in and catch up on the day's melting notes. Sundays shouldn't be this busy.

Tonight I'm melting:

SC - Vanilla Pound Cake

LOL - Maple Cafe Mocha

This evening I've been melting Ashman Candles - Strawberry Melon. Yummm! :cry:

Thanks Sylar! I love butterflies and flowers.

Hi all. Tonight I'm melting Apple Crumble (mix of YC Be Thankful and Candied Apple). This is a very yummy combo! Have this in two melters. Also burning candles: YC Farmer's Market, GC Apple Spice, One Kind Apple Jack N' Peel, and Spring Street Candle Apple Fritter.

This morning I am melting FP Cozy Fall Nights....it's cool here, so I am getting into the fall scents!

skylar, we're probably about an hour or so away from you.... [smilie=th_pardon]

I need more [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Monday Morning!

I haven't changed out scents this morning yet, but I wanted to report on yesterday's.

I have received my LOL order and am trying some of her new scents, and I tried two gangbusters yesterday.

New England Autumn - WOWZA, smelled like fall to me, still going after hours.

Orange Jewel Cookies - Very, very nice! Good and strong

Good Morning:

Last of our mini vacation days (boo hoo).

Front: Crosscreek ~ Fresh Sliced Lemon ~ it is soooooo good and authentic

Back: Blue Gecko ~ Chocolate Raspberry ~ changing this one out after this a.m.

Lana:

Was your LOL order from the sale? Did you get a notice of shipping? Nothing for me yet.

Cisley

Lana:

Was your LOL order from the sale? Did you get a notice of shipping? Nothing for me yet.

Cisley

Cisley,

Yes, mine was from the sale. I ordered almost immediately as soon as the sale was announced. I ordered 3 dozen - 2 oz Popp Tarts, to give you something to compare your order to.

I have been out most of the day so far. I have going AMS Caribbean. Very good. I am also burning YC Island Guava. I am trying to go through some of my summer stash. I still have quit a bit to go through before I change to fall scents. I will probably just end up saving some for next year.

It is a beautiful day here-not too hot. I love days like this.

Hello! I have been so busy, and left for the weekend, so had no time to post or melt! It ws horrible... just so you know! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It is nice to be back at school, with a whole different stash of melts to go through. Today I have Nene's Cotton Candy Fondant Icing....Yummy! It has been going for a few hours and is fading, I may switch out soon.

I'm melting Sweet Surrender's Cake Bake....very yummy! This is one of the best Cake Bake tarts I've melted...very strong and long lasting.

Think I'm gonna brew some java....

Michele, I always end up saving some of my tarts from the previous season too!

Melting Bissy's Vanilla Spice. I gave it a real challenge by putting stuffed peppers on to cook. It's hard to top that, especially a vanilla [smilie=th_pardon] , but I get a good whiff of it now and then and it's yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]