The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Hi everyone.

Not melting anything right now but If I were able to, it would be Coffeehouse from CD.

Have a great evening.

edited by me for TMI

Hi everyone. Tonight I'm melting LOL Sinus Relief. I have a horrible sinus headache, we'll see if this helps.

Lana:

Thanks for the info. I got an e-mail asking if they coud mail tomorrow, I'd rather next Monday due to distance/heat so I will get my package next week.

Melting this evening:

Front: Bissy's ~ Sangria Punch ~ very, very good

Back: Bissy's ~ White Truffle Raspberry ~ not as strong as Sangria but very nice

Cisley

I'm melting Carol's Gingerbread Goodies. It smells just like a cold fall or winter night. It's spicy but in a smokey (not bad kind of smoking but evening fall air kind of smokey). It's just perfect.

I'm burning YC's Boo which is almost done and Hazelnut Coffee.

Aria....what other scents did you get from Sweet Surrender? I was thinking about trying this company. Are most of the ones you have melted pretty strong?

I've got on Honey Gingerbread from Can-Do. I love this scent! Going to have to order more of these!

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Melting Haley's Butternut Pumpkin....smells yummy!

We are in for a warm day here and will add some summery scents later.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Trep: Glad you made it back home safe and sound. Have fun shopping.!! This morning I am melting Whiff and Sniff-Emerald City Cake. This is my first order from them and so far so good!!!. I hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning!

skylar, I have the same game plan as you today...hehe. I have Autumn Magic from Almost Country melting right now and will switch to something else for the warmer temps this afternoon....great minds!

Cindy, I really liked most of the tarts I got from Sweet Surrender...if you go to The Melting Pot...there is a thread titled "Sweet Surrender Candles" and I posted some reviews on individual scents there. HTH. I liked them, some others did not....different noses!

fleur, you got my attention...what does The Bath Fairy smell like.....a bubble bath?

trep, have fun candle shopping...are you looking for fall scents?

Good morning! I'm still melting Carol's Gingerbread Goodies. It's just about done.

I remember someone was looking for Carol's Autumn Magic. It's listed on her site now. She did it in these pretty fall leaves in fall colors. She also has a bunch of new fall scents listed and some candles too.