The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Haley's in the kitchen and LR, Sensual Amber from Haley's in the MR, Lemongrass Sage from Haley's in the powder room, Berry Smoothie from Bella's in the kids' bedrooms. This is the first time trying the melts I received from Haley's about two weeks ago. They're not as strong as I'm used to, but they are giving off a medium scent throw and the scents are really nice.

Yesterday was cleaning day so had lots of scents going on. Kathy Irelands Vanilla Coffee Cake candle in the spare room, a Chocolate covered apricot candle from Home Interiors in my DD's room, a watersmelon square tartish thing from Village Candle in the Bathroom, and Limosa and Blue Raspberry from Rosas in the Living Room and bedroom. Boy did it smell great in my house yesterday!

Have a wonderful day all!

I'm having one of those hard to please days.

I won't even list all of my tart victims. It wouldn't be fair to them. They're perfectly good scents but nothing is doing it for me today.

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

What is my problem? Maybe I'll take the day off from melting. [smilie=th_happy] I wonder if I'm getting sick.

A day off from melting, jules? [smilie=th_happy] That is hard to do, maybe you ARE coming down with sumthin'! Go eat chocolate - if that tastes bad to you too, you are doomed! Time for chicken soup and vicks. [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Today is Cranberry Relish from Winter Garden.

A very busy Monday - I'm a pooped, as Lucy would say! Just started the first melts of the day:

K - Cucumber & Cantaloupe SH - Another awesome strong scent from SH - a new favorite!

LR - Sweet Magnolia - Bridgewater - A really nice magnolia scent - best one I've tried

BR - Wrought Iron - Crosscreek - A very unique scent but I like it - it's strong too!

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for Beaded Hemp's Sea Kelp which is still pretty strong. The first Beaded Hemp scent with some strength and staying power! :lol:

Changed over to Missy's Red Velvet Cake. This is my favorite from her. It's out of this world good! :lol:

I've been washing my windows yesterday and today. They are the old kind with storms screens and a royal pain in the butt to do. Also washing my curtains, so it's going to taking me at least another day to finish. I am melting TD_Renegade this late afternoon. I hope everyone has a nice evening.

I've got banana ivy from Busy Bee going...really like this one. Other recent melts are:

Angie's dusty Mexican morning

GHBT tayberry and teakwood...love it

GHBT potpourri spice

GHBT clove

EW haunted forest

Tara's witches brew :lol:

Changed my scents to CFTKR Strawberry Fluffers, CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberry, and burning GC Strawberry Shortcake and CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberry chunk votive. The GC is a new one that was replaced for me because of wick drowning issues.

I spent a while today organizing all my tarts by vendor. I had them all mixed up before and didn't know exactly what I have. It was a real eye opener. At least I will be able to tell when I finish tarts from a certain vendor. I saw that a lot of you organized this way. I will see if this works for me.

I did have quite a bit more than I thought. :lol:

Good Evening!

Melting...Lemon Fluffers from Carol

Can-do's Kumquat

upstairs...Crosscreek's Midnight Pomegranate and Can-do's Hydrangea

Have a nice evening everyone.

Added Warm Embrace from Cheryl....this is going to be a re-order. I love this one!

Paradise from crosscreek fizzled out pretty quick so now, i'm melting mint chocolate and red velvet cake.

I think I'm having the tart blues [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Evening melts: Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven in the kitchen, LR and loft, Island Spa from Yankee in the MB. Berry Smoothie from Bella's is still going strong in the kids' rooms.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't take a break from melting. :lol:

I finally settled on EW and went with some favorites that I haven't smelled in a while.

Country Berry Hotcakes

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

All is right with the world once again.

:shock:

Hi everyone,

I've been gone since early morning. Just got in and headed right for the warmer, where my Nene's Coconut Mango from yesterday was waiting. It's not a real strong scent, but smells GOOD and after about 12+ hours, it's still alive and well. :lol:

Welcome back to the fold, Jules. You not melting? Well, that was downright scary for a minute. :shock:

Gail

Glad you didn't give up on your melts Jules and you're not sick! Switched some of my scents to:

CCCC ~ Tangerine Spice, Bubble Gum

LOL ~ Limonade

BG ~ Victorian Violet and Rosewater Splash

Burning a Tyler Limelight candle in the Kitchen (really super strong)

AMS ~ Fudge Nut Brownie (in the sunroom by its lonesome, but sure smells good).

This brownie makes me want to change again to all bakery scents! :shock:

Jules, I think I was feeling a bit like you today. I went through a ton of tarts at school today, and just couldn't get happy. :shock: Tried Nene's Bake Shoppe, Birthday Cake, Cherry Chip Cake, and Red Velvet Cake. No, no, no, and no. Nothing with cherry in it from her has smelled right to me, almost chemical-y.

It took a Doodle Bug from GHBT to make it right.

Now that I am finally home I have Sweet Commotion from LOL going, and it is good, I just wish it was a bit stronger. Hoping for a better melting day tomorrow.