The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

I finally changed out GG's 420 for Cozy Cottage's Rain Garden which is a very nice fresh clean scent. DP was making too much of a fuss about the roasted a_ _. :lol:

ETA:

I also changed out the Can-Do Bendel Bean - there was hardly any scent from the beginning and the wax never completely melted in a 24W combo melter. First tart that ever did that from Donna. I put Carol's Iced Orange Pineapple in it's place.

I also changed BB's Heather for BB's Floral Bouquet which is just as weak as it's predecessor. I just want to get through of all the Brown Bag tarts at this point since none of them have been anywhere near even moderately strong.

Absolutely! I'd be right there scooping up some goodies. I sure hope it won't be another whole year.

That Lime Mint is good. I had Tropical Kiss on last night. It was good too.

eta I mean Island Kiss not Tropical Kiss

Oh I think I have Tropical Kiss too. Glad to hear it's a good one. [smilie=th_a136]

Lime Mint is still going strong, but I've added Pink Lemonade from Rosa's. Interesting combination, but it works!

Lime Mint is one of my favorites, too. I went for all her B&B in that scent also!

Tonight's melts -

Electric Lime - BG

Vermont Maple Syrup - Phebes (usually this scent is a yuk for me, but this sample is OK!)

Island Cocktail - Nene's

Have a fun time, cmarie!

Roasted a**, that's funny, Bigred.[smilie=th_a136]

Tonight it's YC Dune Grass and YC Beach Vacation. I wasn't expecting much from Beach Vacation because I thought I remembered reading negative reviews about it here on the forum, but I am pleasantly surprised with it. I really like it.

Ha ha on the 420 Bigred! I bought that for my mother in law... I can't wait to see what she thinks when I give it to her this weekend. My DH thought the cold sniff was pretty dead on! [smilie=th_a136] How would he know that?

I have Vanilla Crazee from Candledippers going.... ok, nothing really worth getting excited over. Good night every body!

Geez, It's been a loooooooong day!

Burning Goose Creek Spice Cake and melting a tart from Carol - Country Grove. Whole house smells great! It's been a cool, cloudy day and these scents are very cozy and comforting.

Roasted a**, that's funny, Bigred.[smilie=th_a136]

Tonight it's YC Dune Grass and YC Beach Vacation. I wasn't expecting much from Beach Vacation because I thought I remembered reading negative reviews about it here on the forum, but I am pleasantly surprised with it. I really like it.

How strong would you say it is Jason? To me is wasn't strong at all. Even sniffing the jars in the YC store, DP and I could barely smell the scent.

Bigred, I had it melting in an electric warmer in my average size bedroom and thought it had a medium throw, and I had a fan on. I don't think it would do that great in my large living room. Maybe try a smaller space? As far as the jars go, none of them have that strong of a cold smell in the store to me. I never know how the throw will be until I light it.

cmarie - congrats to your DH! I hope you have a fun weekend celebrating and visiting.

Some of the things I had going:

Nene's Choc Chip Cookie

Country Glow Black Cherry

DreamSoy Iced Lemon Danish

FP Lime Watermelon something and Wash Day

Apple Basket candle from Autumn Candles

My triple layer candle from Light Fandango is down to the Carrot Cake layer.

Good morning! Starting out the day with

Forever Alice-Blue Gecko

Pink Sugar Milk-CFTKR

Tranquility-Everyday Whims

Pure Seduction-AMS

Hope everyone has a spectacular day! :?

Hey there everyone!

I am starting off the day with Pink Sugared Raspberries from Carol.....smells great, although I'm not sure I am in the mood for this scent.....oh well.

Have a great day!

Morning.

Today's scents:

EE Bathory in the BR

HoT Pink Chocolate Cream Puffs in the main room

That's it for now. I need to do errands so I can't light any flames yet.

Hopefully, unless it rains I can finish the family room's windows and curtains today. :?

This morning I'm melting BG-Country Cottage for now. Everyone have a nice morning.

This morning's melt will be CFTKR Country Berry Hotcakes in 2 melters.

I will be heading out later this afternoon to pick DD up from college. I can't believe the school year is over already!

:?

[smilie=th_e16]

Today I am melting Crosscreeks Pink Sugar Cake...wow its super yummy!! I love this scent alot, its very comfy too

Have a great day... [smilie=th_crying]

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Bonquet of Roses by Bridgewater. Sparkling Lemon votive by yc, can't smell it unless I'm right on top of it, and sparkling lemon tart. Hope everyone has a great day.

Susan

Good Morning! Starting the day with Snickerdoodle and Caramel Walnut, both from AMS.