The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Cindy, I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Evening melt is Long Island Pastry from Soy Lovely.

Hi everybody,

Silly, funny post!

Cindy, feel better soon.

Sweet, I hope the bees are gone, never to return.

I've been gone most of the day. Just put on BG's Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs. My, MY, MYYYYY! This one is pure heaven on earth! It's only been on for a few minutes and is going through the whole house. But it's definitely not overpowering or strong in a negative way. The scent is divine. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] I didn't know it was possible to love wax this much!

Gail

Hope you feel better Cindy, and Sweet, have some hairspray handy for those bees and spray their wings. They won't be able to fly, and smells much better than Raid.

I'm enjoying a bunch of pineapple this evening:

CFTKR ~ Fresh Squeezed Pineapple (love the cute shapes Carol made)

BG ~ Pineapple Paradise

LOL ~ Pineapple Cilantro

Can-Do ~ Perfect Pineapple

CCCC ~ Orange Pineapple Granita

I knew I couldn't miss with all these going and it smells great! [smilie=th_00000020]

Hope you feel better Cindy, and Sweet, have some hairspray handy for those bees and spray their wings. They won't be able to fly, and smells much better than Raid.

I'm enjoying a bunch of pineapple this evening:

CFTKR ~ Fresh Squeezed Pineapple (love the cute shapes Carol made)

BG ~ Pineapple Paradise

LOL ~ Pineapple Cilantro

Can-Do ~ Perfect Pineapple

CCCC ~ Orange Pineapple Granita

I knew I couldn't miss with all these going and it smells great! [smilie=th_00000020]

Hairspray, huh? [smilie=th_00000020]

BTW I LOVE that BG Pineapple Paradise! I have to try the ones from Carol and CCCC. I just got a Perfect Pineapple from Can-Do to try.

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning

I'm melting Strawberry Coconut & Summer Breezes from AJ's

Good Morning!

Second round of EW Sweet Dreams and EW Heaven Sent. These are beautiful relaxing scents and they are still going strong!

[smilie=th_00000020]

Happy Friday!

Finishing up BG Strawberry Kiwi from last night and just started Carol's Jasmine in another melter.

Good Morning. Starting this dreary day in the midwest getting hammered by thunderstorms. Sheesh-enough already!

Just have an assortment of candles lit throughout the house.

Silly, I will be joining you in judging as soon as the tarts come. I love trying lots of different scents so the small tarts will be perfect for me! I am expecting mine to arrive today!

Last night I started SH - Peach & Sweet Berries. This one is really nice, the perfect blend of sweet and tart for me.

Good morning! For the day's melts, it's:

lemon fluffers from cftkr

pink vanilla supreme from cftkr

bamboo & teak from ghbt

bathory from ee

Thanks for all of the well wishes for my back. I'm still hurting, but my dh and kids have been fantastic. They've made this week so much easier for me. I haven't had to cook or do dishes, which is a huge help.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :shock:

:shock: I'm down to the last windows in my DS bedroom. (A scary place to be). BTW I am really impressed with the Woolite Drycleaner's Secret. It has worked beautifully on my dry-cleanable curtains. I hope everyone who is ailing feels better very soon. This morning I am melting Candledippers-Old Blue Jeans. This is a beautiful scent. I hope everyone has a great day.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! I am having an LOL "melt-a-thon" today in anticipation of placing an order. Melting: Hotel California, Comfortably Numb, Iced Pastel Cookies and Sugar Filled Fantasy.

Have a nice Friday!

Sheryl

Good Morning. [smilie=th_OMG]

I have a little free time this morning.... so I am cleaning and melting! I have a variety of CFTKR's lime scents melting.

Lime Cooler

Lime a Bean Pie

Citrus Delight

Key Lime Pie

:shock: The sun is finally out.... although it is supposed to rain later.... but I am enjoying it while I can.

Hope everyone that is under the weather is on the mend! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

The sun finally reappeared over here too. Yay! I took advantage of this morning's beautiful weather by going for a walk.

Now that I'm home and waiting for mini-LLVV to get out of preschool I have Carol's Almond Biscotti and Spiced Cider & Roasted Chestnuts melting.

:shock: Heart! Do U use the pump spray or the aerosol? At least with the Raid I can stand 20 feet away & spray it. But with the hair spray I'd have to be really close to it. (gulp! [smilie=th_OMG] )

Heidi & Cbgirl - hope you're feeling lots better today!

LLVV - [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Carol's Almond Biscotti!

Melting CFTKR's Sugar Milk. :oops:

[smilie=th_OMG] Sweetnspicy, when I first read your post, I thought that Raid Wasp Killer was a scent, :oops: . Come on, it could be, I just tried a Dill Pickle scented tart, maybe some people like the scent of bug sprays????

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] sillysmom - I think the bug spray companys could take a few scent lessons from all these candle vendors. :shock: What did U think of the Dill Pickle?

Hi everbody...thanks for the well wishes....I'm still not melting anything, I never thought my melts could turn my stomach...but with this virus it has happened! :shock: