The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

This morning I melted AMS's Honeydew Melon...

Felt like melting something summery since we had about 4 hours of sunlight this morning.....Where did it go now??? MORE rains for this afternoon and evening...yuck!

Toffee Cinnamon Apple from Pine Point. Very nice, though I don't detect any cinnamon. I have 3 warmers with this scent going throughout the house, two cubes from a clamshell in each warmer and am getting a subtle throw.

:shock: Sweetnspicy, when I first read your post, I thought that Raid Wasp Killer was a scent, :lol: . Come on, it could be, I just tried a Dill Pickle scented tart, maybe some people like the scent of bug sprays????

[smilie=th_th1ptgno] sillysmom - I think the bug spray companys could take a few scent lessons from all these candle vendors. :) What did U think of the Dill Pickle?

Well Sweet, let me say this, it definitely smelled like Dill Pickle. I just wanted to try it for the heck of it. It was a pretty good throw and it didn't smell bad at all, but I don't think I want my house smellin like pickles for any length of time, ya know? :lol: If any body is interested, I believe it was from GHBT.

Good afternoon! DD and I just finished cleaning and making pictures for DH's arrival back home tomorrow afternoon. She's very excited that he will be flying tonight while she's fast asleep.

I'm melting Pistachio Ice Cream this afternoon before we head to my mom and dad's for dinner.

Heart of the Prairie votive - A Lil' Slice of Heaven

and it is. This votive smells so good and is throwing great. (spice rum cookie)

Adding for this afternoon:

Cheryl's - Buttery Gingerbread

Crosscreed - Frosted Sugar Cookie ( bunny shaped :) )

Hi all currently melting:

K - Wildberries - GHBT - Awesome strong scent - a definite reorder

LR - Pink Hydrangea - CD - A very nice moderately strong scent - I wish it was a bit stronger

BR - Morgan's Rose - LOL - Awesome moderately strong scent - a blend of rose and whipped cream/vanilla

Bathroom - Linen - Ganz Time & Again - I really like this scent a lot - I need more

Also burning the remainer of the two AMS Waterlily & Jasmine chunky votives in the bath.

Today has been another nutty day, I can't wait till school is over! This morning we melted LOL Watermelon Taffy :) then Apple Buttercream Crunch... which was good until we had the pizza party, and that was NOT a good combo. :shock: Since then we aired out the room and put in Can-do's Cocomint Frost. This is my first Can-do tart, and I am impressed! I have really been in love with minty scents lately. I have this, Blue Gecko's Forever Alice, and LOL's L'Amore De Mamie.... any others I should try? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

For the afternoon I put in-

Cotton Candy-Busy Bee

Strawberry-Can Do

Snickerdoodle-Haley's

Hawaiian Breeze-Haley's

Lotus Blossom-Soy Lovely

Baby Powder-Phebes

Hope you all have a great afternoon.

:) Heart! Do U use the pump spray or the aerosol? At least with the Raid I can stand 20 feet away & spray it. But with the hair spray I'd have to be really close to it. (gulp! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] )

I use a tall can of the aerosol hair spray to stiffle bee wings. No need to be afraid Sweet . Just make sure it isn't a clogged can. :lol:

ETA scents melting:

CFTKR ~ Guinevere's Attraction

LOL ~ L' Amour de Mamie

BG ~ Spiced Pumpkin Brulee

:shock: I thought a dill pickle scent was odd until I saw one called "Gas." It is suppose to be strong and says it "really stinks." Hmm, strong?

I may have to try it since it's strong. :lol:

:) I thought a dill pickle scent was odd until I saw one called "Gas." It is suppose to be strong and says it "really stinks." Hmm, strong?

I may have to try it since it's strong. :?

Oh dear. Heart. :P Ummm.....strong doesn't necessarily = good. That one just sounds soooooo wrong. :lol: Might be the one that actually does run U outta the house, tho. :lol:

Melting Cheryl's Sugar Cane & Vanilla.

I changed out/added a couple of things:

K - Pink Sugared Watermelon - CFTKR - Such an awesome scent - a definite keeper

Also, since I got an identical 2nd bowl candle from Carol and it came today, I am burning the first one and it smells so good. Most of the entire house is smelling like watermelon now, between the K melter and the bowl candle. Smells so good in here! I'll post pics of my CFTKR order and some other good stuff in a bit. :)

I've got this place smelling amazing.

bedroom: Downy from taras

Bedroom: Warm Vanilla sugar from taras

Kitchen: Purple cow from Taras

Bathroom: Rose - Yankee Candle

Bathroom - Peppermint from Mrs. Meyers

Living Room - 420 from Grumpy Girl

Mountain Wind from GHBT's

420 and Mountain Wind have a lot of the same scents going on. Love both of them. It doesn't get any better than these two scents for me.

I got a precious Flower Soap on a stick in my order from Taras today with lots of other freebies. This flower is soooo cute!

My melt to close out the day is Pistachio Ice Cream. I started it earlier and am now finishing it. I'm also burning YC's Blueberry Scone. It looks like that candle is almost done so Spiced Pumpkin may get started tonight as well.

I am melting Tyler's TwentyFourSevenGlam. I am always surprised that they have so much scent since the clamshells are very thin.

I've melted Dill Pickle from GHBT before and liked the scent. It was authentic and seemed pretty clean and crisp.

From Can-Do I have Black Vanilla, Amber Desire, Blue Agave, and Crescent Rolls. I haven't checked on the others, but I am loving Crescent Rolls!

Also:

Sweet Cotton Breeze, Kristine's Shower

Cherry Vanilla Coke, Jacee Daniels. Starting off good!

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific, Pine Point. Smells good but seems to be fading already.

Votives: Fruit Loops/Biolage, Pine Point

Candle: Apple Basket, Autumn Candles

This is my first Can-do tart, and I am impressed! I have really been in love with minty scents lately. I have this, Blue Gecko's Forever Alice, and LOL's L'Amore De Mamie.... any others I should try? :lol:

Darling,

If you like chocolate and mint, Can-Do's Pink Peppermint Bark is really good!

I have on a new one for me right now, Carol's Burnt Cream. It is very good, strong and a neat scent.

darling, add another one from Can-Do to your peppermint list.....it's Debbie's Peppermint Twist....a newer scent for Donna and it smells heavenly cold!!!!

This evening I melted a tart from my Can-Do package......it's called Creme Bouquet and it is wonderful. A really pretty, sweet floral.....love it!

DH ticked me off a little while ago, so I think I am gonna place an order with either LoL or GHBT tonight.....serves him right....Grrrrrr!

I'm so mature aren't I?!!

Hee Haw!!!

darling, add another one from Can-Do to your peppermint list.....it's Debbie's Peppermint Twist....a newer scent for Donna and it smells heavenly cold!!!!

This evening I melted a tart from my Can-Do package......it's called Creme Bouquet and it is wonderful. A really pretty, sweet floral.....love it!

DH ticked me off a little while ago, so I think I am gonna place an order with either LoL or GHBT tonight.....serves him right....Grrrrrr!

I'm so mature aren't I?!!

Hee Haw!!!

LOL Aria! [smilie=th_jaja] :lol: