The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good afternoon everyone!

Last nights melts were a Peppermint from Can-Do, and then I ordered a bunch of strawberry shaped tarts from Donna as well, for my sister for mothers day. I'm going to put them in a nice desert dish and wrap them. But, I was dying to try one, and since she sent 13, I figured the odd one was for me to try. It was spectacular. Probably the truest strawberry scent I've tried.

Good afternoon everyone!

Last nights melts were a Peppermint from Can-Do, and then I ordered a bunch of strawberry shaped tarts from Donna as well, for my sister for mothers day. I'm going to put them in a nice desert dish and wrap them. But, I was dying to try one, and since she sent 13, I figured the odd one was for me to try. It was spectacular. Probably the truest strawberry scent I've tried.

That sounds so pretty - and fragrant! I'm sure your sister will love her gift.

melting from Can-Do Cranberry juice, its a nice fruity tart smell.

I just ordered that. I can't wait to try it :P

Hello Everyone! This morning and for most of this afternoon I melted Raspberry Vanilla Cream from CFTKR.

Hi all been out all day so I haven't melted anything until now:

K - Avocado & Cilantro - Soy Lovely - A very nice scent - great for the kitchen - hasn't really gotten going yet so I can't smell much so far

LR - Garden of Eden - Candle Dippers - A very good scent from CD

BR - Poppy & Papaya - CFTKR - One of my favorites from Carol

Bathroom - Linen - Ganz Time & Again - A really good strong scent - nice and fresh and perfect for the bathroom

I'm also going to add a few candles but haven't decided what yet.

Melting LOL's Creamy Vanilla Cinnamon Popcorn. A little earlier I had sprayed some Raid Wasp killer. Geez that stuff stinks. Popcorn & Raid aren't mixing well together at the moment. [smilie=th_a136]

I hatez dem beez. :P I'm sceeered of em. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Melting LOL's Creamy Vanilla Cinnamon Popcorn. A little earlier I had sprayed some Raid Wasp killer. Geez that stuff stinks. Popcorn & Raid aren't mixing well together at the moment. [smilie=th_a136]

I hatez dem beez. :P I'm sceeered of em. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

Popcorn & Raid......ewww! [smilie=th_puke]

Sweet, you poor thing.

Hi all been out all day so I haven't melted anything until now:

K - Avocado & Cilantro - Soy Lovely - A very nice scent - great for the kitchen - hasn't really gotten going yet so I can't smell much so far

LR - Garden of Eden - Candle Dippers - A very good scent from CD

BR - Poppy & Papaya - CFTKR - One of my favorites from Carol

Bathroom - Linen - Ganz Time & Again - A really good strong scent - nice and fresh and perfect for the bathroom

I'm also going to add a few candles but haven't decided what yet.

You got me all excited about the Avocado& Cilantro. I think I am overdue to finally try it and order from Soy Lovely.

What other scents are worthy to try from them?

Melting

LOL- Downy Lavender Vanilla-my last one a MUST reorder

Hummingbird- Prairie Soy- can't smell, no throw and it has been curing for a month!!!

cold smell was very good :P

I switched out scents as I was getting big NOTHING from the Prairie Soy tart.

Now I have

Blue Gecko- Raspberry Lilac- very nice, did not like first but grew on me, also very strong

CFTKR- Berry Bramble- hasn't melted yet

LOL Downy Lavener Vanilla with YC Lavender Vanilla jar

YC- Bay Breeze jar - one of my most favorites from Yankee

I have not been melting anything today......I have had a horrible stomach virus that has kept me in the bed all day. I'm feeling a little better now though.

Hope you are better soon, Cindy!

Today I have been melting Can-Do : Fig

I also am melting a very old YC - Raspberry Sorbet

None of those scents from earlier were doing it for me so I changed everything.

K - Tangerine Grapefruit - Soy Lovely - The Avocado Cilantro is a great scent, but there isn't any throw :? [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - I had to go up to the melter to smell it so I changed it for this - maybe I'll have better luck with this one.

LR - Lemon Blossom - GHBT - One of my reorders from Grandma - A very nice lemon scent although to me it smells like Grandma's Old Fashioned Lemon Cookie. [smilie=th_bounce]

BR - Apple Grove - CFTKR - Another awesome scent from Carol - she's been adding a LOT of really good ones lately - and they're all strong too!

Bathroom - I'm melting the remains of two YC votives - Dune Grass and burning two AMS chunky votives - Waterlily & Jasmine. The AMS votives always burn clean all the way to the end so I never have any wax left over once the wick is gone. :P

Cindy I hope you feel better soon!

I got my package of 50 tarts to judge from Rosa's. These are really small, but some smell great cold. The first two I've melted have had a very good throw, nice scent, but it didn't last very long. I'm working on the second melt, the first lasted about 3 hours. However, we're not voting on how long the scent lasts but the actual scent of the tarts, sooooo, I think I'm gonna be melting just these teeny tarts for the next week. This should be fun. Anyone else here joining me in the judging?

LLVV, hubby home yet? Can't wait till things slow down here a bit. We are definitely gonna get together, we just gotta figure out when!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Sweetnspicy, when I first read your post, I thought that Raid Wasp Killer was a scent, [smilie=th_bounce] . Come on, it could be, I just tried a Dill Pickle scented tart, maybe some people like the scent of bug sprays????

Good evening everyone!

sweet, hope ya got rid of dem beez!!!

Cindy, oh dear, so sorry to hear you were sick today....hope tomorrow is better!

bigred, love Lemon Blossom from Grandma!

Tonite, we are enjoying Strawberry Kiwi from Blue Gecko....nice and oh so fruity!!!!

Have a nice evening ! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]