The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Feel better soon, Heidi.

Hey. Maurie97 snuck a birthday in on us. I started a thread. Better late than never.

[smilie=th_pardon] [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Happy Birthday, Maurie. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Melting Lemon Meringue Twang from Blue Gecko in the kitchen and LR. Another winner from here. In the powder room I'm melting a small sample of Paradise from Spotted Hog. It was the perfect size for my plug-in! Citrus Cilantro from Beaded Hemp in the loft.

sweet....is the banana walnut cake strong from Cheryl? This afternoon I've got going Lavender Vanilla from AMS. This reminds me of Lessie's lavender vanilla. So good.

I think it's strong. Not run me outta the room strong - but I think it's good (& yummy!). I got it in a snap pack and could send you a couple cubes if U want to try it.

Where is Patsy?

Patsy, I miss your bright cheerful posts. Hope you are doing well.

Added Bridgewater - Arctic Cove melt (it's just okay)

I forgot to add that I changed out the CD Chocolate Latte scent because it faded very fast - no staying power whatsoever. I put YC's Sparkling Lemon in it's place and I really like it - a very nice effervescent lemon scent but it could be stronger IMO.

Once the current scents fade a bit more I will change them out, which will be soon. One hour til DWTS results show! [smilie=th_goodnight] [smilie=th_a056]

Hi All!

Feel better Heidi! I know how horrible back pain can be. I hope it gets better soon.

Tonight I'm melting Serendipity from Carol.

Hi Patsy - I hope all is well with you! Come say hi to us.

These are the scents I have going now.....

LR - Crystal Blue Waters melt - Crosscreek

DR - Warm Glow hearth candle - Italian Wedding Cake

K - Gold Canyon jar - Coconut Lime Verbena

Thank you so much sweet.......but I am going to go ahead and order from Cheryl this week and I'll add that one to my order......thanks again for your generous offer!! [smilie=th_a056]

Hope your back feels better soon Heidi! I have lower back trouble sometimes and it isn't fun.

Last scents of the night for me are:

K - Exotic Fruit Frappe - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent - I smell passionfruit and peach in there

LR - Peppermint Kisses - Crosscreek - A very nice scent and nice and strong - Mmm, minty!

BR - Banana Pineapple Blast - Spotted Hog - Another new scent from SH and it's awesome and strong - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Egyptian Rose Geranium - Beaded Hemp - A very nice scent and as strong as the Sea Kelp - only the 3rd scent I would reorder from BH.

Also burning my Pure Integrity Plumeria jar in the bathroom.

[smilie=th_goodnight] [smilie=th_a056]

Another pancake lover here [smilie=th_blij40]

heidi...hope your back gets better!

Red, didn't that lady's boob fall out of her dress on DWTS?...surprised that doesn't happen more often! [smilie=HBday]

Recent melts...LOL hot apple pie

Mookie Doodle jasmine vanilla and pink paradise

I've got HoT Candied Vanilla Love Apples and HoT Carolina Wedding Cake going this very early morning. smiley-sleep026.gif

Where's the coffee?

[smilie=th_blij40]

Another rainy day here....I'm so ready for the sun! Not melting yet but will get something going before long....Heidi I hope your back feels better.

Hi all, Just thought I'd "announce" that I won't be around much for the rest of the week, because it's crunch time at school, plus DH is graduating from law school this weekend and his whole family (=10 people) is coming for the first time since we moved here three years ago.

I'll keep track of what I melt to post it when I come back -- maybe then I can list multiple scents in one post like some of the rest of you!

Good Morning!

Jules, love your little alarm clock dude!

I am melting sort of a fallish scent today.....Carol's Cinnamon Cider Toddy. It's a nice strong apple scent and not too heavy on the cinnamon.

heidi, how is your back today? Better, I hope...take care.

cmarie, good luck with DH's graduation!

Off to the shower for me!

Cmarie, congrats on your DH's law school. Have a great celebration! [smilie=th_blij40]

Heidi, I hope your back is much better today.

I'm melting AMS's Kiss Me All Over. It smells as good as kissing me all over would feel. [smilie=yes] [smilie=HBday]

It's going to be 90 degrees today. I know for some of you, that news would make you say [smilie=damn] but I love it. I'm warm at last! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Have a really terrific day today, everybody!

Gail

Jules - that Carolina Wedding Cake is fantastic.

Cmarie - congratulations to your DH.

Heidi - I hope you are feeling better.

I'm melting Nene's Lemon Fairy Cake. This scent is wonderful and had a great throw. It reminds me of the Hello Sugar body products that used to be available at BBW. I need more of these tarts.

Last night I melted Spa Fresh by Yankee. It was fresh and clean and I liked it - but not as much as today's Lemon Fairy Cake.