The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

While organizing tarts I came across a Reindeer Poo from Crazy for Candles. It is all weird and granular, so I decided to start using it up today. It still has a good throw - although a wee bit out of season.

I'm tired of the melts in my main stash drawer. I've been working at emptying this one drawer forever, it seems. I keep rummaging through the same scents and now I'm pushing aside more melts than I'm choosing.

Tomorrow I'm going to switch them all out with another basket. I want a fresh batch to pick through.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

I'm tired of the melts in my main stash drawer. I've been working at emptying this one drawer forever, it seems. I keep rummaging through the same scents and now I'm pushing aside more melts than I'm choosing.

Tomorrow I'm going to switch them all out with another basket. I want a fresh batch to pick through.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

LOl I don't have a drawer. I go through my entire collection every time I want to pick a scent - I like to be able to see all my stuff.

How was that Jade scent?

Switched to Crosscreek - Paradise (thanks friend!), enjoyed the citrusy goodness for a while, then shut off the melter to make some snickerdoodles. Will enjoy more of this one tomorrow!

[smilie=th_offtobed]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Good morning!

First melt of the day here is Carol's Strawberry Buttercream Cupcake. It's very good and strong!

good morning.

This morning is a relight of KFTKR Jade. It's a complex scent. Powdery, exotic and somewhat soapy. I'm not sure if it's for me. It might have been too big for my room last night. I'm giving it another go this morning.

In a completely different area of the house:

Nene's Sweet Scarlet

MD - Pecan Praline Pie (an oldie)

Good morning!

Starting out the day with

YC Cucumber-Cantaloupe

CFTKR's Pink Sugared Lemons

CFTKR's Watermelon Cottoncandy

CFTKR's Watermelon Kick....This one 's really good!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Lemon Grass - Snicker Doodles Creations

Practically sitting on top of this melter (at my desk) and I don't smell a thing. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning everyone

Went to the Yankee store yesterday. Nothing new there, but I did have a coupon so I got a large jar of Vineyard that I had going yesterday and this morning. Strong grape scent. I do like this one, Im actually smelling it thoughout my downstairs.

I also got a large jar (I had a $15 off $45 coupon) of Sweet Strawberry. Not bad, 2 large jars for $35! Gotta love coupons!

Debbie

Good Morning everyone...this morning I am melting Cake Bake from CFTKR. It started out strong but seemed to fizzle out...a shame because the scent is wonderful...maybe I need to add another tart to the burner.....

Have a good one!

Well after waiting 2.5 hours to smell anything at all out of the lemon grass from snicker doodles, I decided to pour it out. Now, I'm melting Red Delicious Apples from GHBT's. Can't beat this one!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

This morning's melts are AMS Buttercream Vanilla in 3 melters and burning Crossroads Buttery Maple Syrup and Goose Creek Spice Cake and Maple Cream.

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

This morning it's Frosted Lime Cupcakes from AMS. I'll be glad when I get my order from Christy.....I'm running very low on her tarts.

Good morning! I've been melting Moose Trax and Chocolate Covered Cherries from CFTKR.

Guest scentedstamper

Hi all! This mornings melts are: LOL Sugar Bits, and Fantasy, BG Lemon Meringue Twang, and Peace Love and Lullabies, and GG Let Them Eat Cake and CCCC Pink Covered Cherries.

Sheryl