The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

I just woke up for a long very needed nap. I put on Country heart candles tarts in that smokers candle scent - so fresh. I love that one. Put 3 of them in the kitchen. I'm burning Lavender from Michel and citrus spice from yankee candle in the bathrooms and I just started melting 3 yacht club from GHBT's in the bedroom. Never get tired of Yacht Club. Its an amazing scent.

I'll probably be up until midnight now from that nap. :shock:

I just woke up for a long very needed nap. I put on Country heart candles tarts in that smokers candle scent - so fresh. I love that one. Put 3 of them in the kitchen. I'm burning Lavender from Michel and citrus spice from yankee candle in the bathrooms and I just started melting 3 yacht club from GHBT's in the bedroom. Never get tired of Yacht Club. Its an amazing scent.

I'll probably be up until midnight now from that nap. :shock:

Denim, it seems like you have an impressive array of vendors to choose from. :P

I am also melting a Lavender (from Cheryl's) today. I volunteered at a garden / plant sale (in the rain) most of the day and I kept getting whiffs of the herbs; mainly the lavender, so...

Today I am melting Vanilla Buttercream Crunch from Nene...I used to love this scent...smelled kinda funky to me today...maybe it's just me...

Also melting AMS's Whipped Cream. Awesome! Cold smell had almost 0 scent..but when this baby melted...WOW! Even my son commented on how good this one was...wish I ordered more from the last sale....oh well...

Anjoymom......I love Whipped Cream from Christy! It is a good strong one.

This afternoon I've got on Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Christy! Also a good strong scent!

I have Candledippers Strawberry Rhubarb Pie it is wondeful, I just wish it was a tad bit stronger. Also my last layer in my LOL jar, Sugar Filled Fantasy... which may be a little iffy... I can't tell. Watching Survivor on DVR.... oh I could just kick that Coach guy in the head! :shock:

Earlier this afternoon:

Lime Bubblegum KFTKR (from a CF buddy, t.y.)

Italian Pizzelle - SH

This evening:

HoT - Tova (okay for the BR)

Crosscreek - Lemon Slices

CFTKR - Butterfly Kisses (another b-day gifty)

CYS - Perfumed Sea (fresh air, violets, sandlewood)

DH just started cooking fish and harshed my scents big time. gag :shock:

I'll probably be up until midnight now from that nap. :P

Denim, it seems like you have an impressive array of vendors to choose from. :lol:

:lol: Yes, am totally obsessed! (thanks to everyone on this site) :shock:

Just lit up YC Home Sweet Home for the evening.

I liked the SH cherry delight one more than I expected, but I don't see it on their scent list any more. Oh well...

Hello.....it's been a busy, exhausting day. Just taking a few minutes to check the boards. We're enjoying Beachfront Daisies from GHBT.....what a pretty scent. Loving it a lot. Have a great night everyone. My in-laws are in town and we are going to play some games with them and the boys.

Hello.....it's been a busy, exhausting day. Just taking a few minutes to check the boards. We're enjoying Beachfront Daisies from GHBT.....what a pretty scent. Loving it a lot. Have a great night everyone. My in-laws are in town and we are going to play some games with them and the boys.

I agree with you on Beachfront Daisies. That is a great scent. Gotta Get Some More of Those!! :P

I melted 420 while taking a long hot bath and it was absolutely totally indulgent! I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! Reminds me of 25 years ago!!! :shock:

Changed out a couple of scents:

LR - I turned the remnants of my Pure Integrity Lily of the Valley jar into a melt.

BR - Don't Squeeze My Melons! - Grumpy Girl - Totally awesome strong melon blend. A new favorite!

Bathroom - Vera Wang - Beaded Hemp - I had to melt this one because it was eating through the tart cup - it's a really nice scent but it's not strong at all, even in the bathroom. So far I am not all that impressed with Beaded Hemp's tarts.

Good morning everyone, its gonna be a rainy day here today. Babysitting my nephew today, and I have to try to clean my house too. Company tonight for hubby's b'day cake.

Yesterdays melts were LOL Pear Toffee Drizzle. I've heard good things about that scent, but after 15 minutes I had to dump that tart and quick. It stunk like terryaki sauce cooking, and it was strong, so the whole house reeked. I had to open every window to get the stench out. Couldn't melt again till late last night and it was Rosa's Raspberry Lemonade, another great scent from this company.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning. Last night I skipped on melting because DD's allergies are really bad right now. I was hoping that a scentless night would ease them but it didn't.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Old Fashioned Carrot Cake...yummy!

I re-lit that 420 from grumpy girl this a.m. and it is still awesome!

I like Lemon Blossom from GHBT's better than Grumpy Girls Lemon Curd. Much Better.

Melting McCalls Country Store. :shock: this scent!
Hey, I have some McCalls too. I forgot about them, until I read your post. Country Store is so good. Their Lemon scent is one of my favorite lemons. Have you tried that one?

:shock:

Melting

YC Blueberry Scone

YC Black Cherry

Rosa's Kiwi

Village candle in Fresh Apple

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Yesterdays melts were LOL Pear Toffee Drizzle. I've heard good things about that scent, but after 15 minutes I had to dump that tart and quick. It stunk like terryaki sauce cooking, and it was strong, so the whole house reeked. I had to open every window to get the stench out. Couldn't melt again till late last night and it was Rosa's Raspberry Lemonade, another great scent from this company.

I cannot cease to be amazed at the difference in everyone's perception of scents! I melted Pear Toffee Drizzle Friday into Saturday, and yes, as Sillysmom said here, it is extremely strong (and long lasting). The difference, I ADORE this scent! I absolutely love it! What we really need to figure out on this board is who has a nose like our own! *LOL*