The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti] Everyone,

It is rainy dreary day here today so I decided to burn candles. This morning I have Creamy Chocolate Caramel Latte from CBV burning in the kitchen. This is one fantastic candle. YUMMY !!!

I also am burning Strawberries and Cream from Old Virginia and Citrus Slices also from Old Virginia.

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Happy Saturday everyone!

Morning melts are

CFTKR's Mac Apple

Blue Gecko's All American Apple Pie.....both are very good

Some other recent melts have been

CFTKR's Monkey Mania...great

CFTKR's Juniper Breezes.....always a favorite

CFTKR's Melon Mist......really nice

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Good morning. We actually have sunshine this morning. I'll take all that is given. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Doing a little [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] and [smilie=th_316785e4] this morning. I am melting Candle Dippers-Old Blue jeans. this is a very nice soothing and comfy scent. I hope everyone has a great day.

CFTKR - Farmer's Market (from a CF friend. thanks friend!)

I will probably light one or more candles later since I will be home writing papers and cleaning all day, but it's anyone's guess which ones!

Golly, Puzzle, that sounds good: Creamy Chocolate Caramel Latte from CBV I'm writing that one down to try.

This morning's scents:

SH - Berry Lemon Bunt Cake (strong for it's 1 oz size - Wow!)

Country Light - Amaretto (elderly melt, not much throw)

CYS - Idle Tears (just started) – White Chocolate mousse topped w/ strawberry glace

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

We have been having tons of rain here in Tennessee! I'll be glad to see the sun!

Melting Country Kitchen from Missy's this morning....smells like Cinnamon Rolls.

Jules, would you say the berry lemon bundt cake is more fruity or more bakery?

Heh, I don't have any mint julep either, but I do have a couple mojito ones from different vendors. DH's friend is having a party and making mojitos today, which has enraged a second friend who insists it has to be mint juleps. As if that weren't enough, last year DH and I went to Churchill Downs with those same friends, and DH famously referred to the drink as a "mint tulip." Needless to say, he still hasn't heard the end of it.

Mint tulip - funny!!!

No mint julep here today, Jules. I am melting:

Coconut Hibiscus - Haley's.

RVC and Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies - CHC

Berry Blast - Dyad Moons

Jules, would you say the berry lemon bundt cake is more fruity or more bakery?

Heh, I don't have any mint julep either, but I do have a couple mojito ones from different vendors. DH's friend is having a party and making mojitos today, which has enraged a second friend who insists it has to be mint juleps. As if that weren't enough, last year DH and I went to Churchill Downs with those same friends, and DH famously referred to the drink as a "mint tulip." Needless to say, he still hasn't heard the end of it.

I've never had a Mint Julep, but I'm all for the Mojitos. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Berry Lemon Bundt Cake is definitely mostly fruity. And strong. Not much bakery at all to my nose.

eta: I found a HoT Mint Salad so I just started it.

Good morning! I am running Saturday School yet again... trying to earn xtra money for summer fun. Less than half the kids showed up, so it has been quiet... almost creepily so. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I have AMS Fresh Baked Bread on, it's ok, I am just not really sure if I am huge fan of bread scents at all. I have some good fruity ones lined up for when I get home,

Melting Seven Layer Bars from Spotted Hog. Off to work (again) but the family will enjoy this one. Have a great day, everyone!

melting Tara's Downy Fresh in the Kitchen, Coppertone from GHBT's in the bedroom, Pool Party from GHBT's in the bedroom, Burning Mrs. Meyers Peppermint candle in the bathroom. It is a beautiful day and I should be outside but all I want to do is sit in here and smell these tarts and play on the computer. I need to be getting some exercise.

Hi Everyone!

I'm burning Strawberries and Cream - Old Virginia Farm Grown candle.

A pleasant way to begin the day.

I noticed LOVETOPUZZLE is burning the same!

Switched out CFTKR (it was a remelt) for EW's Downy. An OK clean scent but it doesn't really smell like Downy to me. Luckily I have one of Nene's April Fresh ones that does.

Hi Everyone!

I'm burning Strawberries and Cream - Old Virginia Farm Grown candle.

A pleasant way to begin the day.

I noticed LOVETOPUZZLE is burning the same!

Yes, I have been burning this candle all morning. Smells really good. It is getting harder and harder to find Old Virginia traditional candles. They have changed to Woodwick candles. I am going to miss their regular candles. They always have such a clean even burn, and a great scent throw. Love the s'toppers too. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Guest scentedstamper

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday. We have a house guest arriving tomorrow evening and staying for 9 days. (it's okay! He's a friend to the entire family!) Lots to do. Baking 4 loaves of Pumpkin Bread right now which is pretty much covering up the melting! Anyway, melts for today are: GHBT Lemon Blossom , Can Do Twigs & Berries, LOL Clean Crisp Air and BG Pink Sugar (best Pink Sugar around IMHO). Also a few candles: YC Clean Cotton and Spa Fresh, and 2 votives, YC Greenhouse and Haley's Lemon Drop.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sheryl

Hi CF buddies,

I'm melting YC's Home Sweet Home today. Nice weather, low 70's, a little breezy. Tomorrow is supposed to be the start of a warming trend. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Darling, I hear you on the bread scents. There's nothing better than bread baking in the oven but I haven't found a smellie that can get anywhere close to accurate. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail

Hi all! Another bad allergy day here so I didn't melt anything new earlier because I wouldn't have been able to smell it anyway! My allergy medicine finally kicked in so:

K - Keylime Pie - LOL - Hasn't really gotten going yet but it smells good so far.

LR - Magnolia - Can-Do - A very nice floral scent

BR - WaterBlossom Ivy - AMS - Not getting much from this one so far and it's a 2oz. tart cup! - a very nice scent but weak - unusual for Christy's tarts

Bathroom - Blooming Hyacinth - Ganz Time & Again - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning the remainder of the two YC Dune Grass votives in the bath.

I finally couldn't take any more of the Downy (although I'm still looking forward to my Nene's one, my nose just didn't like the EW version) and replaced it with SH Incredible Baked Cherry Delight. This one is yummy!