The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Starting out the day with YC ginger and lime in two melters. This is from the YC line they sell at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. All of it is marked down as well as the spa line stuff! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I have not decided on what to melt yet this morning.

Yesterday's winners:

Grapefruit Mint Cuttings and Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli - Blue Moon

Moonlit Path - Bloomwick

Apple Bourbon & Banana Cream Pie - Busy Bee

Good Morning..and Happy 1st day of Fall!!

[smilie=th_balloons]

Today I am burning my McCall's jar candle, in Fresh Apple..wonderful scent for the season!!

Have a great day.. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Jason....it's not that type scent, but it just smells like fall in the air...it's hard to describe but it's really strong and unqie. I love it.

Yay! It's fall! I'm sooo happy! I love fall and winter. DD is a bit upset...she's a warm weather kind of person.

This morning I'm melting Brown Sugar Crinkles and Blueberry Vanilla Bomb. Both are from Carol and both are great, especially the blueberry one.

Woohoo - it's fall! Although, here in NC, it still feels like summer. Oh well. I am really looking forward to the nice, cool weather. We are getting it at least in the mornings and evenings - just during the day, it's still hot.

So, for this warm day, it's yc's juicy watermelon in the computer room. Yum! I haven't decided yet on the other rooms, but I will soon. I need to get these kids of mine started on their school work.

Have a great day!

Just changed out the melters.

The first day of Fall already. I can't believe it.

Its CHC -Candy Corn

CFTKR- Candy Corn

Crosscreek- Candy Corn Cookies

Smelling good in here!

Melting Gramma Rita's Zucchini Bread from Tuscadero's. Mmm... this is a good one and it started to throw almost immediately.

melting from GHBT Eggnog, this is very nice. Also got my Nene's order today so I put Carmel Apple Cider on this is very yummy. I will reorder this one.

Heidi, I hope your day with the 2yr olds was lots of fun. I'm sure you were great.

Today I'm just burning candles (a light scent kind of day)

Colonial Honeycomb all over

YC Ginger Citrus kitchen

YC Island Spa in the bathroom

YC Water Garden in the other bathroom

Candlelove, You are in an interesting position with three candy corns going at once. so do tell... :lol: Which Candy Corn is your favorite?

Well Jules-

Not really getting much of a throw from CHC's version of candy corn, a bit on the light side.

It's a toss up between CFTKR candy corn (which is absolutely adorable by the way in the shape of a little white ghost), this was a freebie and the Crosscreek Candy Corn cookies.

Both are giving a good throw. Since you asked I pick Candy Corn Cookies because I am just a bit partial to bakery scents (my favorite!!)

For the rest of the day it is Crosscreek Old Fashioned Banana Pudding and YC Canary Island Banana--I love both of these.

I was at the Yankee store today and they had gotten in the free baskets--you get a free basket if you buy 9 tarts or votives. They are really cute and sell for $4.99 so it is a pretty good deal. The manager at our store said our store was late getting them in. I told him some of you gals on here had received them and I was wondering why our store didn't have them.

This afternoon I melted YC's Fall Festival. I couldn't resist cutting up a votive. Right now I'm melting Carol's Sweet Cider and Pumpkins. Yummy! I forgot how good this one is.

All afternoon, I've been melting crosscreek's raspberry lemonade. The tealight went out a few minutes ago, so I think I'll start the other melter in the living room with a different scent for a while. I'll melt the raspberry lemonade again tomorrow. I haven't decided what I want yet, though, since I'll be making dinner soon and the house will smell like grease (french fries - yum!). I think I'll let dh pick the scent tonight, since he's the picky one. LOL!

Guest Anonymous

Just put on CFTKR pumpkin zucchini bread & it's starting to smell good already. I'm really liking all her zucchini bread blends!