The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Sounds like I need to try Bamboo Cabin!

Glad you like th Pumpkin Lav, jules - it was so unusual that I was really drawn to it.

Today is a tart that just says "Halo". Nice powdery scent.

I sure do like it. I'm surprised at how well Pumpkin works with Lavender. All of my Arts & Hearts order is strongly scented too. [smilie=th_bb20] Thanks for the rec.

Happy Friday!

Melting Hot Apple Pie from Almost Country, Sweet Potato Pecan Pie from Nene's and I am also trying a new one in the laundry room...Tayberry & Teakwood from GHBT. My house smells really yummy right now....the Tayberry & Teakwood is STRONG!!

Patsy, I [smilie=th_bb20] CHC Bamboo Cabin!!!!

Aria, have you tried Twigs n Berries from any vendors? The reason I ask is that the Tayberry & Teakwood from GHBT that I tried smelled identical to me to Twigs n Berries (her version as well as other vendors' versions of Twigs n Berries). I had never ordered that scent before at all so I wasn't even sure what it was supposed to smell like. I almost thought they got 'mixed up' somehow. I agree it was quite strong though (as are most of hers I find).

mom, believe it or not, I have never tried Twigs n Berries from any vendor before. I am really enjoying the Tayberry & Teakwood though. I am going to have to give Twigs and Berries a try next time I place an order with a vendor that offers that scent so I can compare. You are right, it is strong.

Guest Anonymous

Today I am smelling a vigorating but yet relaxing scent of Rosemary Mint!! AAAHHH it's music to my nose!

Guest Doe

I still have on CBV Buttered pound cake it smells yummy in my house. This candle is over 2 years old so I was thinking that most of its scent would be gone but boy this little candle is scenting my house beautifully : )

TGIF!!!!!!!!! This afternoon I have just put on black raspberry vanilla and passionate kisses both from Candles, Melts, and More!

Neither one of those had any throw so I switched to YC lemongrass and orange in two melters

Guest Anonymous

I am burning, upstairs, Sugar Plum Berries; downstairs Autumn Breeze. Later I will burn Fall Sensation. This Autumn Breeze is AWESOME! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Hi! I got these at Dream Soy. So far theirs are the best soy candles & tarts I've tried, plus they always have some kind of special going on.

Sounds like I need to try Bamboo Cabin!

Glad you like th Pumpkin Lav, jules - it was so unusual that I was really drawn to it.

Today is a tart that just says "Halo". Nice powdery scent.

I sure do like it. I'm surprised at how well Pumpkin works with Lavender. All of my Arts & Hearts order is strongly scented too. :lol: Thanks for the rec.

You are welcome, glad to enable when I can! :lol:

Now I have on Fresh Rain by Chelez - and I can't smell a darn thing, but others are asking me what I have melting that smells so good... :?

Pumpkin & Lavender?!?!? Wow - can you describe it? Does it smell fall-ish?

Hahaha - that was our thought at first! It is very unique...we discussed it a bit on the Pumpkin thread. It starts out as a clean lavender, but it finishes with a bakery/spice scent, (same for you, jules?) It is just fun because it is different. Found it at Arts and Hearts website.

Good evening! Tonight I'll be melting Amish Harvest again. Boy, do I love this scent. DD has been one tantrum after another today. I feel like this right now [smilie=th_bb20] and this [smilie=th_a043] (DD is the one with the bat) and finally this [smilie=th_aa20] When did my baby turn into a grumpy, moody, bossy, and demanding almost 4 year old??? First we had the tantrum when I didn't bring her jacket for her after her preschool class this morning. Then upon coming back from preschool she dropped her cuddly toy and had another meltdown. Finally, we were working on her homework and she didn't like how I fixed her flowers for her. Ugh...I need a drink tonight only I hate the taste of alcohol. We had a long talk about her behavior and she's playing victim. For her karate school, she has to fill out a behavior chart every week. If she gets all checks she gets a sticker from the sensei. I put a big X for today's respecting parents and teachers box. She's not happy but I'm standing by my decision. Next time hopefully she'll think twice about doing what she just did.

Sorry to vent, I just had to get that off of my chest. I know that there are a lot of moms on here who'd understand all of this.

Candlelove, I'm shocked about the PI candle. I think that that is the strongest candle I've ever smelled. Maybe you got a dud. Try calling Pure Integrity's customer service. They are very nice people over there.

Good night everyone. Back to the battlefied. It's time for DD's bath and she's in tears because I'm not giving her an ice pop. Uhhh...not rewarding that cr@p she just threw at me. :cry:

Guest Anonymous
Good evening! Tonight I'll be melting Amish Harvest again. Boy, do I love this scent. DD has been one tantrum after another today. I feel like this right now [smilie=th_bb20] and this [smilie=th_a043] (DD is the one with the bat) and finally this [smilie=th_aa20] When did my baby turn into a grumpy, moody, bossy, and demanding almost 4 year old??? First we had the tantrum when I didn't bring her jacket for her after her preschool class this morning. Then upon coming back from preschool she dropped her cuddly toy and had another meltdown. Finally, we were working on her homework and she didn't like how I fixed her flowers for her. Ugh...I need a drink tonight only I hate the taste of alcohol. We had a long talk about her behavior and she's playing victim. For her karate school, she has to fill out a behavior chart every week. If she gets all checks she gets a sticker from the sensei. I put a big X for today's respecting parents and teachers box. She's not happy but I'm standing by my decision. Next time hopefully she'll think twice about doing what she just did.

Sorry to vent, I just had to get that off of my chest. I know that there are a lot of moms on here who'd understand all of this.

Candlelove, I'm shocked about the PI candle. I think that that is the strongest candle I've ever smelled. Maybe you got a dud. Try calling Pure Integrity's customer service. They are very nice people over there.

Good night everyone. Back to the battlefied. It's time for DD's bath and she's in tears because I'm not giving her an ice pop. Uhhh...not rewarding that cr@p she just threw at me. :cry:

Been there, done that with the 4-year-old thing (though my daughter's seemed to last until 6)....

Oh, and that PI Pumpkin Pie is the strongest they offer in my experience with them......I would definitely contact them.

Of course, maybe I'm a poor judge of that - I've had YC's Mulled Cider going today and I can't smell it at all. Is it supposed to be strong? I have it going in a 14-watt melter so I wonder if this one needs a stronger charge. Or, it's the weather today because the upstairs melter is kind of blah too. Lately Yankee has done well in those melters.

Changed the melters a little while ago, and put on Apple Cellar by Can do, Carnation Pink by Can do, and Autumn Sage by Pure Scents. The two Can do scents are nice [smilie=th_bb20]

The Autumn Sage was not scenting at all, so I just changed it to Hayride by Pure Scents. Still very little through. I don't understand. [smilie=th_aa20]

Trying Dark Candles scents - some nice creepy names for Halloween. I started with Leather, I will save the Graveyard [smilie=th_bb20] for when we get a little closer to the big day.

Painted Lady - Cheryl's. Very nice and strong

Peony - Cloud Nine. Smells just like the flower, a bit too floral for me

Crushed Pineapple - Cottage Hill. Juicy pineapple, not too sweet