The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Thanks...it's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Melting Autumn leaves from YC...one of my all time favorites!

Dabba, started that last night, I'm loving it!

Oh, just saw it was your b'day, have a GREAT day.

I'm melting Poisoned Apple from Evening Eclipse.

Hi Olive, How are you liking this Poisoned Apple? I have some tarts from EE but I didn't order the apple scent. Is it poisoned?

I have that one called Nightmare. Do you think I should give it a try tonight?

Dabba..... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Did the tart fairy bring you anything for your birthday???

Melted YC Evening Air earlier and did not care for it at all.....as a matter of fact, it was heinous!!!! Blech.....

Right now, I have Mimi's House from Can-Do and Heart & Home from Crosscreek going. Both are favorites of mine.....

Me again, I had to go on an all out search for the Nightmare tart from Evening Eclipse. When I finally found it, Poisoned Apple was right next to it. I didn't think I had that one. So now I am melting them both. (seperately) for a goulishly grusome evening to get in the fall mood.

moooooahahahaa [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good evening! I just started melting Carol's Creme Brulee and will also melt a favorite of mine, Chocolate Amaretto later on tonight.

Floridamom, Spiced Muffin is one of my favorites. You can really smell the muffin and a bit of spice but the spice is strong. It's really good.

Guest Anonymous
Thanks...it's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Happy birthday Dabba! Great...you know I'll be singing that all night now....... :lol:

Jules - dare I ask what the Nightmare smells like? :lol:

Melting HOT's Cinny Buns. Delish.....

wearefamily....maybe just sitting a while helped the throw. I'm glad it's throwing for you now! I've got Apples and Peaches from CH in the kitchen. WOW! What a throw on this one.....also Haunted House by CH in the den. This is one of my favorite scents.

Guest Anonymous
Just put on Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread... this is one great scent... does anyone else have a favorite zucchini bread scent?

Tuscadero's Gramma's Zuccini Bread!

Just put on Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread... this is one great scent... does anyone else have a favorite zucchini bread scent?

Tuscadero's Gramma's Zuccini Bread!

Come to think of it... I think I tried that one awhile ago and liked it.... thanks momuvtwo... that sparked my memory... :lol:

Sweet,

Nightmare = Scream in terror as you toss and turn in a fusion of burning wood, dead leaves and chilling eucalyptus!

The cold sniff was like band-aids and burning hair. Yeah that bad.

But the hot scent is really not bad at all. I'm on my second tealight so I do like it at least that much. It smells like a campfire when someone puts on a green branch and the tree sap sizzles up.

I dumped the Poisoned Apple right away. Replaced it with YC Autumn Gold. Love it. Autumn Gold is going to be my Thanksgiving Day scent all through the house.