The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Wow Ana...love deals like that..Aria..no tart fairy today, but it's about the only day she missed :lol: Last melts of the day are GHBT twigs and berries in two melters...very strong! :lol:

wearefamily....maybe just sitting a while helped the throw. I'm glad it's throwing for you now! I've got Apples and Peaches from CH in the kitchen. WOW! What a throw on this one.....also Haunted House by CH in the den. This is one of my favorite scents.

Cbgirl: Maybe you're right. Whatever it is, I'm VERY happy it's doing good now. It's my fave scent...so unique!

Just put on Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread... this is one great scent... does anyone else have a favorite zucchini bread scent?

I love Crosscreek's Zucchini Bread fleur. They are the longest lasting and have the biggest throw for me. I like it so much that I just received it in the jumbo size tarts. :lol:

Melting Cappuccino Brulee from Crosscreek now. I detect a little chocolate in it, but I just got it going, and so far it is really nice!

Nightmare = Scream in terror as you toss and turn in a fusion of burning wood, dead leaves and chilling eucalyptus!

The cold sniff was like band-aids and burning hair.

Jules, that is hilarious....band-aids and burning hair! [smilie=th_316785e4] I love that scent description, too!

Tonight I have on Fall Festival from Yankee. Pure deliciousness as always.

Cozy Cottage - Toasted Marshmallow. This was a small freebie from an order long ago. Love it!

Clifty Creek - Rainforest. Nice, relaxing scent.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Burning Granny Smith Apple (Pure Scents, candle).

I had to put on Autumn Leaves from YC yesterday too since everyone else was! I love that scent - In my 14-watt melter that one tart was scenting up my entire house.

Upstairs was Lavender Apple (CFTKR).

Good morning! So far, it's just pink sugar cake from crosscreek in the computer room. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet, so I'm not ready to move. LOL! I will get autumn leaves from yc started up again in the living room, and I haven't decided what I want in the other rooms yet.

I hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning! I am not melting anything yet but I will tell you what I melted yesterday, Cornucopia from Carol. That was some awesome tart! I could still smell remnants of it in my computer room this morning. I will report back when I pick something for today after I have my coffee...

Too funny Anjoy-I put Cornucopia on this morning before I got on here!

So its-Cornucopia from CFTKR, Pumpkin Apple Butter-Cozy Cottage, Pumpkin Spice-Mainstays

Have a good day all!

Heidi, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet either [smilie=th_316785e4]....it's simply a miracle that I got DS off to school this morning....me=zombie.[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

As for melts this morning I have Boo Berry Cupcakes from Crosscreek going......oh my, this is soooooo good! [smilie=cloud_9]

Also getting ready to start melting a tart from my recent GHBT order.....Spiced Cranapple & Ginger....cold smell is incredible on this tart!!!!

Happy Melting everyone!! [smilie=group_hug]

Oooh, I love Cornucopia! It's a yummy one! I'm still melting Creme Brulee. I'm heading out to Yankee to window shop.

Last night just finished off Autumn Leaves, Its great.

Does anyone else besides me love Evening Air. The stronger the better for me. My friend melted it the other day and she had to put in outside because it was too strong and gave her a migraine. I said, send your leftovers over here!