The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Brown Sugar Pie throughout. Just stopped in for a hi. Melted fresh apple at work. The lady I worked with can not understand the wax is not used up. She keeps saying we should keep it in for a week. Thats 11 hours a day 6 days a week.

I can't explain melts anymore my lips are blue.

Cheryl

Brown Sugar Pie throughout. Just stopped in for a hi. Melted fresh apple at work. The lady I worked with can not understand the wax is not used up. She keeps saying we should keep it in for a week. Thats 11 hours a day 6 days a week.

Cheryl

[smilie=th_bb20] Some people just don't get it. :P

mp - back a bit you were melting Indonesian Ginger. That is one of my favorites - I even do cold sniffs of that when I get a chance!

I was away most of the day, just checking the daily scents before I head to bed, too.

I have Acgua di Gio melting from Lemon Bay tonight.

I've been melting Scentsy's Red Delicious (very sad that it has discontinued). One of the few of their scents that fills my whole apartment with fresh red apple scent.

Also in the bedroom burning a YC Black Cherry Jar....I love this one, may need to get another as its nearly gone!

Cheryl

[smilie=th_bb20]

Yesterday was a bunch of unknowns.

This morning starting out with:

Mulberry - Cheryl's. Very strong

Caramelized Pralines - Crazy for Soy. Strong and yummy

Guava - Cloud Nine. Just started

Thai Silk - Colonial. Just started

Melting Busy Bee's Grammy's Olde Tyme Country Pumpkin Recipe (wow... that is a long name for a scent!) and Pumpkin Spice Latte (may change this out soon... on my second day with this, it smells so realistic!).

[smilie=th_00000020]

BB GOTCPR? :lol: It had better be good. :lol:

I've got lots of leftovers from yesterday. The best one is Sugared Spruce from CHTKR.

Funny thing is, I've got Sugared Spruce in a palm tree hanging tart burner. The melter doesn't match the tart. It's time to follow Jason's lead and get the Autumn accessories out of the storage boxes.

HAPPY FRIDAY...

Today I am melting NeNe's Sweet Cinnamon Coffee, and its awesome!! on this nice cool morning..oh how I love this time of year!!

Have a great day!!

Good morning! Early this morning I was finishing up Carol's Wildberry. Now I have her Amish Harvest (fabulous...like YC's Harvest but instead of the musk note there is a bakery note) and Tropical Green Apple (again, fabulous).

Happy Friday!

Melting Hot Apple Pie from Almost Country, Sweet Potato Pecan Pie from Nene's and I am also trying a new one in the laundry room...Tayberry & Teakwood from GHBT. My house smells really yummy right now....the Tayberry & Teakwood is STRONG!!

Patsy, I [smilie=th_00000020] CHC Bamboo Cabin!!!!

Last night I melted, CHC Citrus Zinger, really nice scent, and I started Vanilla Grapefruit from CFTKR I think, it was a gift from a sweet friend.

I forgot to mention that I have 2 votives also burning...YC's Cafe Au Lait (delicious and warm) and Autumn Gold. I like the Autumn Gold more now that it's burning but the scent seems light. Is this normal for this scent?

Guest Anonymous
Happy Friday!

Melting Hot Apple Pie from Almost Country, Sweet Potato Pecan Pie from Nene's and I am also trying a new one in the laundry room...Tayberry & Teakwood from GHBT. My house smells really yummy right now....the Tayberry & Teakwood is STRONG!!

Patsy, I [smilie=th_bb20] CHC Bamboo Cabin!!!!

Aria, have you tried Twigs n Berries from any vendors? The reason I ask is that the Tayberry & Teakwood from GHBT that I tried smelled identical to me to Twigs n Berries (her version as well as other vendors' versions of Twigs n Berries). I had never ordered that scent before at all so I wasn't even sure what it was supposed to smell like. I almost thought they got 'mixed up' somehow. I agree it was quite strong though (as are most of hers I find).

Bamboo Cabin sounds good.

All of my tealights went out around the same time so I changed everything.

I've got CH Pink Sugar, CYS Apple Funnel Cake, and Arts & Hearts - Pumpkin Lavender.

The Pumpkin Lavender is good. I moved it to the bedroom. It just wasn't right for the kitchen. Not a bakery at all. Nice change.

Bamboo Cabin sounds good.

All of my tealights went out around the same time so I changed everything.

I've got CH Pink Sugar, CYS Apple Funnel Cake, and Arts & Hearts - Pumpkin Lavender.

The Pumpkin Lavender is good. I moved it to the bedroom. It just wasn't right for the kitchen. Not a bakery at all. Nice change.

Sounds like I need to try Bamboo Cabin!

Glad you like th Pumpkin Lav, jules - it was so unusual that I was really drawn to it.

Today is a tart that just says "Halo". Nice powdery scent.

Cinnamon Vanilla from Candle Haven downstairs, re-melting Indonesian Ginger from YC upstairs. You're right, debra, this is a great scent; one of YC stronger ones.