The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Yay, it's finally September! Really ready for fall. I get to decorate this month and of course, melt some amazing fall scents without using the excuse that I'm just "testing". :lol:

Orchard Pear-Yankee: I love this scent. Sweet juicy golden pear scent with just a little something extra.

Country Kitchen-CFTKR: The scent description describes it as a mixture of all the different Thankgsgiving foods (including stuffing!) cooking in your house and it really kind of does smell like that, minus the turkey. There is a cinnamon note that is there, but not too dominant. Really nice!

Heart, glad to hear your husband is doing well! Hope his improvement continues speedily.

Good morning and Happy September! I love the month of Septmeber! I'm going to start putting out a few fall items this month.

I just started melting Busy Bees Snickerdoodle cookie. That's it so far other than my YC Macintosh housewarmer. Have a great day, I'm praying no one here is in Gustavs path.

Sharon

Yay, it's September! Happy Labor Day!

This morning I'm finishing up Carol's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (yummy) and trying Apple Mint Jelly.

It's interesting to note the increase in posts to our daily thread over the months. This little forum is growing.

:lol:

This morning is CYS - Blue like Jazz

(amber, blueberries and vanilla musk)

this will be a reorder for sure

Good morning, and happy Labor Day to everyone! So far, it's can-do's pink sugar here in the computer room. I'm getting the other melters ready, so they'll be going shortly. I'm planning on baking a cake for later on today, so I probably won't start anything until that is finished.

It's still hot, hot, hot here, but I am sooooo looking forward to the cooler weather.

Happy Labor Day everyone. This morning I'm melting YC Black Raspberry, and Peach & Sweet Berries. Have a great day!

Happy September everyone!

First melt of the month is Angie's Harvest Thyme....loving it alot....a nice spicy mixture....Fall scents are my favorite so I am thrilled that September is here. Love, love, love this time of year!!!!!!! :lol:

Happy September to all....it's a summer month here in SC, but it's fun to look forward to fall. This morning it's two melts from CYS...My soul does sing and Savannah cream cake.

Happy Labor Day and happy September everyone!

My house is now decorated for fall - I couldn't restrain myself any longer - and today I'm melting:

Apple Pie - Texas Scentsations

Fall Festival - CFTKR

Indian Summer - Melissa's

Country Apple Cobbler - Tuscadero's

Applesauce Cake - bella's

My daughter said the house smelled like Halloween...I said "thank you!" :lol:

Heart, I'm thrilled to hear your husband is getting better...I'll continue to pray for his improvement!

My Mom is visiting today and she likes candles and tarts so I added more Blueberry to really punch up the scent in here.

I added Candle Haven - Blueberries and Whipped Cream

and a nameless Sugar Plum from DH

Also still burning blue in the loo for you, Heart2heart. I hope your DH will be able to go home soon and be feeling much better.

I had to get rid of Mint Apple Jelly. It just wasn't my kind of scent. I love mint and I love apple but just not together. I replaced it with Strawberry, Guava, & Raspberry...a rich and delicious fruit scent. I just started Iced Cherry Chip Cake too.

Guest Anonymous
I had to get rid of Mint Apple Jelly. It just wasn't my kind of scent. I love mint and I love apple but just not together. I replaced it with Strawberry, Guava, & Raspberry...a rich and delicious fruit scent. I just started Iced Cherry Chip Cake too.

I have a sample of that Mint Apple Jelly too - I thought it sounded interesting but reminds me of when my mom used to make roast lamb when we were young (always had mint apple jelly to go with it).

I've had a few duds this morning - kind of disappointing :lol: But now I"m melting the last Crystal Sunshine from CFTKR and Wipeout from Tuscadero's (this was a sample and I'm not sure what's in it, but it's nice - a hint of mint, in fact but not an overpowering amount [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Happy September everyone!

First melt of the month is Angie's Harvest Thyme....loving it alot....a nice spicy mixture....Fall scents are my favorite so I am thrilled that September is here. Love, love, love this time of year!!!!!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Great minds! I am also melting Angie's Harvest Thyme! Good Stuff! Also have on Kountry Lights-Melon Jasmine for a bit of both seasons.

Love your Hobbes Aria-don't tell anyone, but I have a Calvin and Hobbes tattoo! My absolute favorite comic!

Heart, so glad to hear your husband is doing better. Will continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Our company just left a little while ago. Had a busy week-end of playing tour guide; took them down to the strip a couple of times and to Hoover Dam. I'm so glad it's September. Even though we will still have HOT weather for awhile, at least the evenings will start to cool down. I'm melting Autumn Sage from CH upstairs in the loft, Lavender Coconut Milk from Bella's in my daughter's room, Tuscan Lace from Soy Lovely in the MB, Oatmeal Cookies from Bella's in the kitchen and LR and Fresh Cotton from Mainstays in the powder room.