The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

LLVV....that crack me up what you said about the icecream man going home to get more icecream! Too Funny!!!!

Just put Can-Do's Bendel Bean in the melter

Becky, I love Nene's Amish Harvest, it's the first time I've melted it and I will be sure to order plenty more :?

Jules, I've never baked professionally, it's just a hobby of mine that I love. I used to help my mom bake a lot when I was little, I guess that's why I love it!

Have a nice day everyone! And I didn't get any baskets at Yankee either :?

Sharon

Just Curious..does everyone here mostly burn tarts?

I burn mostly tarts, but have alot of candles. I just don't burn the candles as much because I'm not home the hours it takes to get a good wax pool. I have many votives going, usually my leftover stash from Partylite (I have a full drawer stacked with votive boxes....thats what I get for having a friend as a consultant). Now I like tarts better, can change them out more often!

Today I'm melting Butter Cake by Nene's in the kitchen! I can not get enough of this wonderful scent!

Cindy, that's one of my favorites, too!

YC evening air still going strong in the living room

Scentsy-truffles in the bedroom. I shut the door so the two don't mix, I don't think they'd mesh well, but I like the different smells in the different rooms!

Later tonight will be melting YC Midnight Jasmine once I clean the warmer.

Still on the pumpkins. Delish. Sunshine I do it all. I get bored of fragrance fast so love melting. Love the candle flame for calming. I also love oils and anything I can plug in to smell great. House sprays, potpourri, reed diffusers, I am a lover of all "smell goods".

Cheryl

Did I tell you all I got a new melter?

Good Afternoon all! I'm melting YC Ocean Water, Juicy Watermelon and Macintosh, everything smells great!

Guest Doe

Sunshine, I mostly melt tarts and have one or two votives burning. On weekends when I have more time I will burn a candle in the evening.

Today Busy Bee - Caribbean votive in office, Yankee- Beach walk in family room and Busy Bee - Vanilla Lime in master bedroom.

Guest Anonymous
So far today I have Pilgrims Pie from GHBT downstairs and YC Orchard Pear upstairs......

Aria - how do you like the Pilgrims Pie? The description sounds interesting.

Debra - are U a runner? And for such a worthy cause! :shock:

Just changed to Mookie Doodle's vanilla chai latte. This is my first palm tart and I wanna see if it really does come right out of the bowl w/out having to put it in the freezer.

Thanks S&S! We had 45,000 people participating in all levels of this event! Can you believe it? They even have "Sleep in for the Cure" for people that want to get sponsors but not get out there early to do the race. I'm thinking they need to add a "Pet Walk for the Cure" and get the dogs the little pink kerchiefs to wear (like our T-shirts).

Busy melters this afternoon -

TS - Sweet Pea

Cheryl's Peach Ginger and her Citrus Teakwood

Simply Nostalgic - Pineapple Gardenia

Hope you all are having a good weekend! Will I ever work any other shift???? Anyway-got home from work today and they had Pink Pixie Dust-The Beaded Hemp going.

I can't smell a thing-I have too much of a head cold. I hope the family is enjoying it!

I also burn,melt,spray, diffuse- anything smellie! I do love candles,but only burn when I am in the mood. Love melts for the convenience and the fact that I can change to whatever scent I feel like.

My last melt of the day if Blueberry Vanilla Bomb. It's da bomb!

That sounds so good. What vendor is it from LLVV?

Cat ~Hope your head cold gets better.It's frustrating not to smell your scents. I run an electric unit with Vick's Vapor Rub when that happens and it opens up my sinuses and clears my head better than any of the melts I have that are eucalyptus. Spotted Hog's Sinus Relief helps some though. I kept that on hand now.

First melt of the evening is Good Stinks Peppermint Cafe Caramel. Stinks okay. :shock:

Guest stardustgirl

Today was CBV Chocolate Mint - smelled just like a York Peppermint Patty in the house all day. :shock:

Cbgirl, Autumn Walk sounds nice! Is it a woodsy type scent?

Tonight I have on Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest from CFTKR and it smells great! Also, a tart in Pumpkin Coffee going in the kitchen, and finally Autumn Wreath tart and candle going in the BR. Smells wonderful in here!