The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Yes, Happy Fall to everyone! Tonight I'm melting Lee Ann's Frosted Cupcake, a gift from a sweet friend, and the old favorite YC Sun & Sand.

I just got home from work and can't decide what to put in my melters. I feel a sore throat/head cold coming on and want something citrusy to go with my large glass of Orange Juice but also something comforting and bakery-ish. Any suggestions?

Maybe YC's mandarin cranberry

Thanks Candlelove. I hope there is a little ghost in my order from CFTKR too. :lol:

Tonight I'm keeping the Honeycomb from Colonial going strong.

Also melting :

Cozy Cottage - Witches Brew

MookieDoodle - Baton Rouge

Have a great night.

This evening I was burning my YC Pumpkin Pie, YC Fall Festival and my PI Pumpkin Pie. Then my parents came for dinner and they said the strong scent was bothering them. I had to blow one out. Oh well!

Guest Doe

Candle-licious- sin a bun- t-light in office- really good throw for such a little thing

and Yankee Beach walk in family room again

Ooh, I love Badedas and forgot how great it is!

I'm going through some of last year's Fall scents to make room for the ones coming so it's Fireside from Texas Scentsations, Autumn Wreath from Things that Make Scents and Garden Gate from Tuscadero's. Have a great night everyone!

Melting CYS - Amazon Mist and Cheryl's Badedas. Both very unusual and a nice change!

I had Badedas from Blue Moon going late last night, Debra. Lovely scent. I'll have to try it from Cheryl's.

Over night it was Candles, melts, n more wild mountain honey...strong and yummy...also papaya which didn't have much throw.This morning it's passionate kisses from the same place and yuzu from GHBT. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Lots of duds yesterday, except for Sugar & Spice's Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk and Bloomwick's Plumeria.

This morning, starting off with Tara's Biolage - great throw.

Over night it was Candles, melts, n more wild mountain honey...strong and yummy...also papaya which didn't have much throw.This morning it's passionate kisses from the same place and yuzu from GHBT.

Dabba - what does GHBT stand for? I probably should know it, but don't and when I went into the "Gs" on the candlefind candle company list on the Forum cannot find. I see the company referenced often and am curious. Thanks.

Patsy

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

This morning I just put on Can Do's Apples and Peaches (I think that is the correct name) I just started melting it so I will report later. and....

Yesterday I melted Whipped Cream and Honeydew from Candle Have and WOW you girls are right. Awesome! Even, strong throw throughout the whole melt! I got both of these to try from a nice candle buddy here. She also sent me a Haunted House tart which I am saving....Thanks candle friend!

Good Morning!

I was so disappointed with my Apples & Oak tart yesterday. It has a wonderful scent but very little throw. I'll have to look for this scent elsewhere.

This morning I have Can-Do's Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper going. Great scent, great throw, I'm set for now.