The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

This evening I am melting Lady Apple from Carol (Candlesfromthekeepingroom) and loving it. Burning a Vanilla Pound Cake candle from Kathy Ireland.

During the day I melted Citrus Frenzy from Rosegirl's in my electric burner. It was also a very yummy scent and the house smelled FAB when I came home.

Guest Anonymous

It's Yankee day in my house - Autumn Leaves downstairs, Autumn Woods upstairs. I'm sure I won't have enough tarts in these scents to last through the season......must get more! (These are my 2 favorite fall scents from YC).

Scent selections for tonight were.......

YC - Autumn Leaves candle

Crosscreek - Celtic Moonspice tart

CFTKR - Baked Apples tart

Busy Bee - Dried Apple Wreath candle

Good ones I had today:

Sweet Cream - TVAL

Black Cherry - Abundascents

Persian Lilac Mist - Aromasoy

Banana Nut Bread - Aromasoy. Melted this at the office and could smell it down the hall. Yummy!

Cinnamon Cider - Angie's

Good morning! So far, it's sweet orange & chili pepper from the tart shack in the computer room. It's a rainy, chilly day here in NC, so I'll probably start some fall or bakery scents in the other rooms after I finish my coffee. Dh was snoring again last night, so I'm not quite with it this morning. [smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Heidi, send your hubby to get a sleep apnea test. I, too, was plagued with the freight train snores until Mike got his C-pap. Now we both sleep like babies. :lol:

Good morning! So far, it's sweet orange & chili pepper from the tart shack in the computer room. It's a rainy, chilly day here in NC, so I'll probably start some fall or bakery scents in the other rooms after I finish my coffee. Dh was snoring again last night, so I'm not quite with it this morning. [smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Heidi, send your hubby to get a sleep apnea test. I, too, was plagued with the freight train snores until Mike got his C-pap. Now we both sleep like babies. :lol:

My husband's snoring got so bad that I would end up on the couch more nights than not. He went in for a sleep apnea test and used a C-pap for awhile. Eventually, he ended up having UP3 surgery. That was 7 years ago. We've both been sleeping through the night ever since!

YC farmhouse apple in the kitchen, YC fall festival in the den, and GHBT acorn harvest in the bedroom. heading out to the doc's in a few...cough and cold just aren't going away :)

Howdy!!!

For a little bit of a change from the fall-ish scents I am melting Himalayan Bamboo from Cobblestone this morning.

Expecting an order from Carol today and possibly my order from Mookie Doodle too. :)