The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Today I am melting Autumn Magic from Carol and in the bath Can-Do's Clear Blue Sky. That's it for now, it been a busy day. I may light my YC Almond Toffee candle this evening. Have a great day everyone and happy Friday!

Sharon

Out with Raisinbread Buttercream. It faded fast. Now it's Apple Clove Butter in the kitchen and Under the Palm Tree in the powder room. Both are from Cozy Cottage.

melting from CFTKR City of Lights, I love this one, and in Dining Room melting Orange clove also by Carol. it smells really good. i just put on Hot Orange Danish from Carol as well. Everytime I order from her I get more impressed.

My Full Moon Lemon pound cake melt is still going strong, but I can't wait any longer. I have to try a CFTKR tart.

I'm putting on Cranberry Zucchini. (cute, it's shaped like a little bread loaf.)

Just got my order from Carol and I put Spiced Cranberry Ginger Tea Bread on to melt.....heavenly!!!!

Everyone's melts sound yummy!!!!!!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Thanks Jason...I missed two daysof school this week which I really hate, but that's what sick days are for. I have a sinus infection as well as bronchitis...amazing, but i can still smell my tarts [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Feel better soon Dabba!

We had a Dr. visit this morning too. DS (age 12) broke his tailbone falling down the stairs. The worst part of the ordeal for him was not the considerable amount of pain he was in, it was having to drop trou in front of the doctor!

Getting a really late start on melting, but have Carol's Woodland Pears & Berries going.

Feel better soon Dabba!

We had a Dr. visit this morning too. DS (age 12) broke his tailbone falling down the stairs. The worst part of the ordeal for him was not the considerable amount of pain he was in, it was having to drop trou in front of the doctor!

Getting a really late start on melting, but have Carol's Woodland Pears & Berries going.

Oh no, Ana. I have a 12 year old, too, and I know she would have been mortified. I hope your ds feels better soon.

Ana, I hope your DS heals quickly! My 13 year old son would've been totally embarrassed, too!

dabba, hope you got some good meds and will be feeling better soon!

For the rest of the day I have Amish Harvest from Hodge Podge melting in the kitchen/family room and an Amish Harvest candle from Cobblestone melting on my 24 watt combo.

More get-well wishes heading to you all that are needing them!

Burning a Village candle - Autumn Wreath. Very light throw... :)

Debra....I hope it gets better as it burns down... I have a Village Candle in Hot Apple Pie... had it burning last night and it scented the room nicely (although I always find candles to be a little more subtle than melts)... it is a square jar with two wicks... I will probably burn this one tonight too. I have a candle shade on this candle... maybe that directs the scent up into the room... you never know with candles and melts... our houses are all different and our noses are too... I even get different results on different days with the same candle or melt... :lol:

Ouch Ana,,,sensitive place for a break...hope he recovers quickly!

I'm tiptoeing through the tulips...thanks to cough medicine with codeine in it...dang this stuff rocks! :) :lol:

Good evening! We just got back from a new pizza place. I'm so excited because I hate the other pizza places in our town and have resorted to making my own pizza at home. This place has brick oven (Silly...you've gotta try Fusilli...awesome pizza and great prices) an their pizza sauce was delicious!

I've been melting Carol's Apple Amish Bread which is ok. I tried it in 2 different melters because it smelled awesome cold but for some reason I can't get it to throw hot the same way that it smells cold. I'm going to start Buttercream Cupcake up in a little bit. This one smells like sweet decadence. I can't wait to get it going.

Anyone going to watch the debates tonight? I think that DH and I will be. What a crazy news day.

Enjoy the rest of your night.