The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Icing several melters this morning.....have some Leaves oil going right now.....

These are the tarts I have ready to melt....cinnamon frosting from Can-Do, CH coffee cake and pumkin pie from Hodge Podge.

Still waiting for my MD order....it was shipped last Tuesday :lol:

Have a great Monday everyone!

Happy melting! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good morning! Right now I'm melting Carol's Pink Sugared Pumpkin and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. Have a wonderful day!

YC Blueberry Scone tart

and

HL - Wild Huckleberry again

DH said the huckleberry is the only one he has liked for the past week. Week! Oh well. I know he likes the fruity berry scents so I'll try to accommodate. But just for today. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Olive and Ana, I did not care for the hayride either. I got a perfumey smell.from it. My family usually does not complain but this one they did not like.

Today I'm melting English Lemon Curd from CFTKR and I sprayed a air freshner in the house before I took kids to school in the fragrance of Iced Currant that I got from Michaels. WOW it really lasts a long time. I was out for about 4 hours and when I came in I could still smell it. This is the first time I bought anything like that at Michaels but I would go back and buy different fragrances. I think it was $5.99. not sure though.

Good Mpnday afternoon. I had lots of interruptions in the a.m. so I am now burning Cottage hill- Candy Corn, - I 'm not getting alot of smell and Can-Do Candy Apple in my living room. So far, it smells delightful//Kim

Guest Anonymous
I'm melting Nene's Hayride this morning. I don't think I care too much for this scent, I probably won't reorder. It smells too much like hay. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I've got this one coming in an order from Nene's today. Over the weekend I had Hayride going from Crosscreek - it's definitely a different kind of scent but I liked it :?

Good afternoon. I've been burning YC's Farmhouse Apple all afternoon...can't smell a thing. I was dying for a real candle so I bought one. Now I remember why I stopped using them. Anyway, I'll use it for candlelight until it's gone. I'm going to start melting either Mulberry Pear or Apple Flapjacks from CFTKR.

LLVV, Farmhouse Apple is a real disappointment especially since the cold smell is so yummy! I've had a couple tarts in that scent that I got zero throw when melted.

Amish Harvest melt...Hodge Podge

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar melt....Carol

Autumn Leaves candle....Yankee

Guest Anonymous

Melting Mookie's eggnog. Seems kinda light to me, but it's having to compete w/the parmesan garlic chips I'm eating. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]