The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Thanks LLVV and momuvtwo for your feed back on the PI Pumpkin Pie candle. Maybe its me because my son's girlfriend walked in the house and commented how nice it smelled. I have a slight cold but nothing really. I will give it another try and then I will call customer service. They are extremely nice there. The Papaya Passion tealights alone scented my entire house.

Momuvtwo, is it Mulled Cider or Mulling Spices that you were melting? If it was Mulling Spices, I find that to be quite strong. Maybe you got a dud.

Tonight, I finally have some tarts on: YC Pumpkin Pie in the BR and CFTKR Pumpkin Crunch Cake in the LR. Both are nice and yummy.

Guest Anonymous
Momuvtwo, is it Mulled Cider or Mulling Spices that you were melting? If it was Mulling Spices, I find that to be quite strong. Maybe you got a dud.

Tonight, I finally have some tarts on: YC Pumpkin Pie in the BR and CFTKR Pumpkin Crunch Cake in the LR. Both are nice and yummy.

Jason - Mulling Spices. I would have expected it to be strong, so since I have a few more so I'll try another one. I'll start it in a tealight melter this time just to see what it can do. I moved it eventually into one from the electric but by then I had it going all day so who knows what kind of scent it had left anyway. Thanks so much for the response :lol:

Playing catch-up a bit this morning. :lol:

LLVV, What a good mom you are. Way to handle a tough situation. Stick to you guns. Just keep in mind when the uber-meltdowns occur that your DD is going through a growth spurt of sorts and you will see big positive steps forward soon. Watch for them. It always happened with my boys. One week - total monster, next week brand new skills mastered.

[smilie=th_bomb]

Debra99 covered it with the Pumpkin Lavender. Relaxing lavender first with a pumpkin kick. Not foody.

This morning I'm melting Starbuck's House Blend from Brown Bag. But I'm drinking Maxwell House. Hey, if I can't drink the good stuff, at least I can smell it. I like coffee scents in the morning. :lol:

Have a great Saturday, everybody.

This morning I've got Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie going from Nene's. Another strong one. I can really smell the blackberries in this one.

I can't smell the Starbucks at all. I'll leave it on. Maybe it's too soon to tell.

I added Huckleberry Layne Pumpkin Cheesecake. I smell this one right away. Instant gratification. :lol:

Eileen, How is your Pink Satsuma? That's a favorite here.

I have some pretty rich scents going this morning. Crosscreek's Pumpkin Fudge and Butter Rum Cappuccino (very good coffee scent if you are okay with rum), Lessie's Cinnamon Sticks :lol: , and Can-Do's Homemade Bread.

It smells fabulous here this morning. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Good morning!

This morning I replaced Amish Harvest which lasted a very long time with another tart but I forgot what the name of it is. It has a vanilla cake kind of smell to it. I put the bag that it came out of away a couple of days ago so I have no clue what the scent's name is but it's very yummy!

I also have YC's Cafe Au Lait, Candied Apple, and Autumn Gold votives burning.

Guest Anonymous

This morning I have Country Berry Hotcakes burning in the kitchen. This smells SOOOOO GOOD! Where's an IHOP when you need one! :lol:

And in my office I am burning OctoberFest. Very festive! I'm ready to go pick out some punkin's & start carving! (after I get me some hotcakes at IHOP!)

Good morning! So far, it's crosscreek's strawberry jam here in the computer room. This is one dh doesn't like, so I'm keeping it in a room he most likely won't come in until much later. I, however, think it's smells delicious!

I have errands to run today, so I probably won't be melting much. I did check a delivery confirmation number I have, though, and my CFTKR order is here in my city...so, I should be getting it in a few hours. Woohoo! I know I won't be able to resist melting one later this afternoon.

Have a great Saturday!

Good morning all!

I've still got Scentsy's Red Delicious (apple scent) melting in my electric from two nights ago. The scent is still strong...I almost wish it weren't so I could try the pumpkin roll scent I ordered from them! I'm running to Yankee this morning to see if they have any tarts left for the $1 sale! Waiting to clean my two tealight melters until I get back!

It smells yummy in my bedroom! I just finished dusting and windexing (I'm Greek and yes, I love Windex). Before I started cleaning I lit up Carol's Cinnamon Raisin Bread! Fabulous!

This morning it's Cranberry Orange Spice from Candle Haven. That's all I have going for now. I'm headed to work and the rest of the family will be in and out all day. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

Guest Anonymous

Busy Bee... Pumpkin Spice Latte (the cold smell on this is just like the Starbucks drink... my favorite fall coffee beverage... I become a frequent Starbucks visitor in the fall)

Fleur - I've never tried Starbucks (one of the last hold-outs! lol). I think I need to try the

pumpkin, tho. Question is ....they have lots of different drinks, right? Do you get this in a latte, capuccino ....what? Thanks!

I used my Yankee coupon yesterday and got several new scents and since I bought more than $9.00 (shocker, huh? lol), got the free little basket, too. So cute!

Melting Autumn Gold...love this...it's wonderful! [smilie=th_confused3]

I agree!!!

[smilie=th_confused3]

I just love heading to Starbucks in the Fall for a hot Pumpkin Spiced Latte...Yummy! (I just can't think about the calories...)

Did you ever try the Gingerbread Latte?

[smilie=th_confused3] Good Saturday everyone!!

Oh my ...I stopped at Starbucks yesterday for a Spiced Pumpkin Frap..boy was is delicious!! They have wonderful drinks..love the hots ones too. One of my favorite summer drinks was Passion Tea Lemonade..oh my its fabulous!!!

Today I am melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Patch...wow its perfect for this nice cool weather we are having!!

Enjoy your day... :lol:

Well, I've changed everything out for this afternoon. Out with the warm and fuzzies. In with the fresh florals.

Candledippers - Southern Memories (Fantastic! Love this!)

Pure Scents - Salty Sea Air, Weekend in Maine, and Dew Drop

(can't smell any of them. I don't understand this, I've tried everything)

TS Pink Sugar (old stock, still smelly)

It smells yummy in my bedroom! I just finished dusting and windexing (I'm Greek and yes, I love Windex). Before I started cleaning I lit up Carol's Cinnamon Raisin Bread! Fabulous!

LLVV, is there some kind of stereotype that Greek people like Windex? Am I missing a reference? I'm not Greek, but I sure go through my fair shair of Windex, too. [smilie=th_confused3]

Today, I am doing tealight two for Pumpkin Crunch Cake from CFTKR. Really enjoying it and it's stilling doing great today.

Melting Tuscadero's China Rain but am getting ready to change it out since I can't smell it much anymore. I have no idea what I'll switch to - lately I can't seem to make a decison on what scent I want to melt. I'm stuck between summer and autumn, and nothing sounds right.

If I may butt in, Jason, because I got it, LLVV, and had a good chuckle. And because I'm bored doing laundry all afternoon - I'm interrupting.

In the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the Greek father of the bride was hilarious using Windex on everything. He would even spray it on a scrape claiming that it was a cure all. [smilie=th_confused3]

Great funny movie. I laughed my tail off at the grandmother's scenes.