The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Tonight's melts are Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Nene. Very good and strong! Celtic moonspice from Crosscreek. Mimosa Breeze from CH in the bedroom and Midsummer's night from EP in the bathroom. Some of EP's I have received are wonderful and super strong!!

This morning I am melting Carol's Cinnamon Graham Cracker. OMG!!!!! LOVE IT!

Its such a nice buttery sweet, lightly spiced scent. I would definately get a bag of this one in the future. This one was a gift from my buddy "busymom".

Hey girl! Thanks so much my dear friend!

Jason, dude! You are throwing me off with the beautiful avatar. I keep seeing it and thinking its mine. Then when I read it, I go "I didn't say that." LOL

Already dumped a few scents... I had Busy Bee's Lemon Pie on... not what I expected... more of an effervescent lemon... funny, it reminded me of "old school" Dippity Do (now they have a bunch of scents and products in this line)... ha... funny that I smelled that!

I also had Eggnog from Grandma's Homebrewed going... did not smell like eggnog to me... out it went...

Moving on...

Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust... this is a favorite... so I think I am good for awhile... I may also try Nene's Apple Coffee Cake (this is a new scent for me... I will give it a go).

Blue Sugar and Jelly Donut today, but in different rooms.

Both from Bella Bug Boutique

:lol:

Lately, I'm burnin' through tealights like crazy! I always throwing away handfuls of trash - tealight tins and tart cups galore.

I need a tool belt for my lighter, scraper, fresh tealights, tarts, and a trash pocket. :lol:

Good morning. So far I'm only melting Spiced Cream Custard. It smells very good. Have a wonderful day.

:lol: Good Morning!!

Hey I like the tool belt idea..really clever!!

Today I am melting Can-Do's Farmhouse Cider, boy its yummy!!

Have a super great day.. :lol:

I just added Autumn Leaves from Granny's Kitchen Candles & Fixins

YC Lilac Blossoms in bedroom

Nene's April Fresh Downey in bath

The Pumpkin Spice Latte I put in earlier smells sooo good, now I want starbucks :lol:

Have a great day!

Sharon

Jules - That tool belt is a great idea. LOL! I can't count how many times I've found tart wrappers or empty tealights in my pockets when I go to do the laundry. :lol:

I only have one melter going so far this morning - cranberry cobbler from whiff and sniff in the computer room. I need to go and ice the other melters, but I'm waiting for my coffee to kick in. My dd, dh, and I all have colds, so I'm not moving as quickly as usual this morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Regarding the tool belt--- as handy as that would be---

I keep picturing Schneider from that old sitcom One Day at a Time. It'll never happen.

............but maybe for Halloween. :lol:

This morning I'm melting Mimosa Breeze by CH. It is wonderful. I don't have many of these left. I've got to find another vendor that makes this scent.

Good Morning-

Jules as Schneider for Halloween-now that's a picture!

Anyway-I am melting Water Lily and Jasmine-LOL and Cranapple-CFTKR this morning.

So chilly that while I was making the bed-I kept wanting to get back in and snuggle down! It's going to be a beautiful fall day here! Hope everyone came through the storms okay.

I am also blasting through things, getting little scent. I think I need a time out for a bit, maybe it is my nose that is having issues this morning!

Good morning! So far this morning, I have CH Pumpkin Pie Spice going and also have the remnants of a Home Interiors Baked Apple Pie jar candle on my warmer.

Jules, I think you may be on to something there with the melt/wax tool belt! I love that idea! :lol:

fleur, my mom used to always have a jar of Dippity Do! Ya mean they still make it? Love Nene's HGPC!!!!

Maurie, I love Carol's Cinnamon Graham Cracker too!

Cat, I sooo did not want to get out of bed this morning.....it was 43 here and a bit chilly in the house!

Well, just finished a :lol: with Pumpkin Pie creamer and it was delish! Gonna go and take a nice walk.....have a great day!

Trying out a new scent this morning. Mrs. Claus' Cookies from Front Porch. Smells like a sugar cookie with peppermint. Yum! Can't wait for it to fully melt.

Well, just finished a [smilie=th_c61] with Pumpkin Pie creamer and it was delish! Gonna go and take a nice walk.....have a great day!

Where did you find Pumpkin Pie creamer? I love the seasonal flavored creamers. Peppermint Mocha is one of my favorites, but I don't think I've ever tried Pumpkin Pie.

Okay so it is warming nicely now! I have added to my mix:

Baby Powder-Can Do,Red Currant-Phoebes, Strawberry Lemonade-Spotted Hog

Also burning-Mia Bella-Grapeseed and Licquorice and Beanpod-Clarity.

I have all of this going in all different areas of the house-smells great where ever I go!