The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Today I received the tarts I ordered with my $20 gift certificate from bay village store, so I decided to try out lavender & chamomile in the living room. I'm not getting much throw at all. It smells great right up close, but it's not throwing much throughout the room. Oh well. At least they were free. LOL! Hopefully the other scents will be stronger, or maybe they'll be better in a smaller room.

Hi! Right now I have Carol's Vanilla Milk on. Earlier I had Country Christmas (didn't care for it...too earthy for this bakery loving girl) and Apple Zucchini Bread (heaven!).

Guest Anonymous

With all the comments on Mainstays melts, I got some to try, too. Just put on the gingerbread. I really wanted to try the pumpkin, but they were all out..... :oops:

Here too, Dabbadooey. I had to shelf the fall scents for a little while.

Tonight is Grazia's Lemon Pound Cake with Raspberry sauce

and the Tahitian treat is stll going, along with a coupla votives

Oh my gosh wearefamily, I love your cute little puppy avatar! How sweet!!

This afternoon I have YC Cider Donut and CFTKR Cherry Almond Nougat. The cold smell on it is very light, so I don't know if I'll be dumping this soon or not.

Have a great evening everyone!

Sharon

Watch out FloridaMom! The Cherry Almond one is killer strong!

I just started Spiced Custard from Carol.

Oh my gosh wearefamily, I love your cute little puppy avatar! How sweet!!

This afternoon I have YC Cider Donut and CFTKR Cherry Almond Nougat. The cold smell on it is very light, so I don't know if I'll be dumping this soon or not.

Have a great evening everyone!

Sharon

Awe, thank you Sharon! I thought he was cute too!

Guest Doe

Yankee- Song of Angels not much scent but it is from last Christmas

Busy Bee- Creme Brulee- Love this one

Evening all-

Just got in and put on Mia Bella-Texas Cedarwood, Illuminescents-Pumpkin Spice, and Cozy Cottage-Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper-wow this one is so strong it is traveling far and wide in the house! Yay! I love this scent.

Watch out FloridaMom! The Cherry Almond one is killer strong!

I just started Spiced Custard from Carol.

LLVV, you're right, it is really strong! The cold scent on it was very light, so I'm surprised :lol:

:lol: Yep, I couldn't believe how strong Cherry Almond Nougat was. It's a nice scent too so that helps. I think I bought 2 bags of it because I enjoyed it.

The last melt for today is Autumn Pear. I think it's similar to Yankee's Orchard Pear. I haven't burned my Orchard Pear votive yet, but from what I remember in the scratch and sniff catalog, the two smell alike. Anyway, it's fabulous.

I burning YC's Mulling Spices.

Hi all, tonight I'm melting YC Simply Home Fruit Punch, and CFTKR Mam's Blueberry Cobbler, which is awesome so far.

Tonight is Cheryl's Herbal Essence and Candles of Eden Serentiy melts. I don't seem to get much throw from CoE melts - guess the candles are better?