The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Today I'm melting Mimi's House from Melissa in the kitchen. I love this scent from any vendor. It always has a good strong throw!

Odds n ends today

Sheba's Fig & Melon Candle

Bridgewater Blackberry tart

Beaded Hemp Enchanted Forest clamshell

AromaFlora Citrus simmer liquid

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - hope your back is lots better soon!

Currently melting CFTKR cranberry sugar cookies. Five star yum!!

Whew! I had a house fulll of teenagers since last night. They left an hour ago. Now I can relax. I've had Amish Friendship Bread from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts going all day...strong and wonderful!

Whew! I had a house fulll of teenagers since last night. They left an hour ago. Now I can relax. I've had Amish Friendship Bread from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts going all day...strong and wonderful!

Dabba... I always have teenagers over my house... both my kids like to have friends over... it is nice to see them having so much fun... luckily I like their friends.... [smilie=th_8d1933ff] ... but it can get really busy with a large group... have nice evening relaxing!

Guest stardustgirl

Still no melting in here... it's Minwax Semi Gloss Polyurethane all the way!!

[smilie=The_Hi]

In the living room it's CBV Georgia Peach. We're having a Battle of the Peaches since CBV offers 3 peach scents... of the 2 melted so far, Peach Ambrosia is winning the race.

I suspect Mom is now fully assimilated. This is good because I'm about tapped out on $$$$, and I know she'll shop for tarts.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Melting my last two Lemon Madeleines from Candle Haven. I'm really going to miss this scent. One of my favorite for summer time.

Breezy Meadows in LR from Pure scents

YC Vanilla Lime

K's Kreations Hot Buttered Rum

Can-Do's Pecan Pie

Haven't decided on the computer room yet.

The Pecan Pie is really good, and I like the Breezy Meadows (a sample).

I'm looking to see what everyone else is melting to help me decide on a really strong one!

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

Just got home from a busy day (weekends are always hectic for me) and finally have a chance to sit back and relax with a couple of tarts going. I'm trying to use up some of these summer ones before September.

Honeydew & Whipped Cream-Candle Haven: Yummy as always.

Peach Jam Cheesecake-CFTKR: This one has a very good throw and is heavy on the sweet peaches and light on the cheesecake. It smells alot like canned peaches in heavy syrup, which is not a bad thing! I should've done more peach scents this summer!

Happliy burning "Candle Melts n More's" Jamaica Me Crazy. Still sad that she's gone! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I just love this one- so strong and filling up the house. I think the cold weather is on it's way soon and I'll start burning the comfy scents!!

This morning I'm melting Cherry Cola and still burning my YC Frosted Cedar Wreath. I love the Frosted Cedar Wreath. This is a new candle for me and it's lovely.