The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

twinsmom, it's been raining for a few days straight here too. I'm not sure I can take it much longer, it's so depressing! Kids were out of school again today too. We got out our Criss Angel dvd's and watched them all day. The news said we'll have probably another 2 days of non-stop rain [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting YC Black Cherry.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

Sharon

This evening I have a 3 wick White Barn New York candle going....it's Sandalwood Vanilla and it's scenting my entire two story house beautifully!

This evening it's Graham Cracker Crust from Candle Haven, my last two melts from her in this scent. It wasn't one of my favorites, but it's still sad to see my Candle Haven stash dwindling. [smilie=group_hug]

Pine Point Wild Mint & Ivy - very spa-like and strong

Lemon Bay - Amaretto Plum

Hope all of you heading/going back to school have a great year!

Thanks for the blue Patsy--I seem to be pretty good this morning. I hope, Heidi, that you are much better today.

So far I just have my Huckleberry Layne Autumn Harvest candle going--boy these HL candles really put out a strong throw and they do it quickly. I am impressed.

I have just added a Mainstays Pumpkin Spice tart--I had a candle in this last year and really liked it.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] G'morning.

Bella Bug Boutique - Blue Sugar

Candle Dippers - Garden of Eden

assorted candles throughout

Last night I broke the dish on my YC hanging tart melter. I was trying desparately to get a can-do melt out and it flew out of my hand onto the tile floor. Shattered. I, of course, blamed can-do instead of my own clumsiness. It was an apple tree shaped melter that I got after season last year and was finally able to pull out and display for back-to-school time. I only used it three times. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Now I need to hunt down a replacement dish for a discontinued melter.

Good Morning... I hope everyone is feeling better today... :lol:

Not melting anything right now... have a ton of errands to do this morning... I have Candle Haven's Whipped Cream & Honeydew lined up for this afternoon... we are having some company over and that scent is a crowd pleaser...

Have a great day everyone! :cry:

Jules... so sorry about your melter.... hope you can find a replacement bowl... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning all-

Melting Cedar and Spice-CFTKR

Cocomint Frost-Can Do version

Night Before Christmas-MB that I found at the bottom of a seldom used basket from last winter

Thanks for all of the well wishes, everyone! I'm still in pain, but at least I can stand up fairly straight this morning instead of looking like quasimodo. LOL! Dh picked up some excedrin back & body pain pills for me yesterday afternoon, as well as a huge icy hot patch, so those have definitely helped out. I think I'll continue to keep myself drugged up for a bit, and hopefully I'll kick this thing in a few days.

I don't have anything melting yet, but after I attempt to take a shower, I'll get the melters going. Right now, I'm just enjoying a nice, big cup of coffee.

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Good morning!

Heidi, I hope your back feels better soon!

Jules-I've seen replacement dishes for the hanging tart burners a couple of places. I know tartburners.com has them. Sorry that happened!

This morning I am only melting YC Macintosh. I'm going to try to get the yard cleaned up some since the rain actually seems to be slacking off a little! FOr some reason I'm just not in the melting mood :cry: I'm sure that will change quickly though!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sharon

I got my Can-Do order the other day and I got one of Lessie's blends so today it is Haunted House.

Guest stardustgirl

I'm melting CBV Buttercream Crunch in the living room, and remelting a Shortie's Apple Cinnamon in here.

I doubt either one will drown out the staining I'll be doing on the other closet floor, but at least it smells good now!

Guest Anonymous

Melting HOT's banana cotton candy.....yum!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Prayers for good health and safety [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] .....

Great news jules! I have several of those, so it is nice to know that there is a way to replace those tart holders! ( I had never thought about it!)

Off to do some volunteer work today, so I only have PartyLites lemon Meringue Ginger simmer oil going in the 24w melter. This stuff was so expensive - and I have tried everything to get some scent - and it is still wimpy. This seems to be the best so far.