The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

This afternoon I'm melting Indian Summer by Melissa in the kitchen. I really love this beautiful scent. Gramma Frann's berry hot cakes in the den. I'm not smelling very much on this one.

I switched out my morning melts because my HoT order came in. Holly made me a custom blend of Ginger Bergemot and Pink Sugar. It's oh so good and throwing great!

Guest stardustgirl
Good luck with that carpet and trim removal. That is at is one tough job. I did a living room and three bedrooms and my knees and back were in bad shape.

Thanks! My knees and back are happy campers, but I'm doing this in small steps because it wrecks my hands. I've never had a strong grip, even as a little kid.

I'm trying to get used to not having a carpet under this chair... I keep sliding! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Just got home from work, I'm melting

Greek Fig & Black Currant - YC

White Peach - Crosscreek

Iced Orange Pineapple - CHC

Evening scent is Beach Girl Beauty - Beach Garden. Odd air currents tonight! The Apple Jack in the master is in the living room, the Beach Garden in the living room is scenting upstairs...

In the guest bath, it's Himalayan Blue Poppy by Texas Scentsations and it's throwing great! For the kitchen, it's Wildberry Jubilee by Front Porch. The bedroom smells like a lovely Lime Margarita from Texas Scentsations and for the living room it's Grandma Fran's Key Lime Pie. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Good morning! So far, it's crosscreek's pink sugar. I'm icing the other melters now, so I'll get them going in a few minutes.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and Nancy...How did you like that mainstays cranberry mandarin? I tried that one the other day, and it was fabulous!

Good morning! So far, it's crosscreek's pink sugar. I'm icing the other melters now, so I'll get them going in a few minutes.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and Nancy...How did you like that mainstays cranberry mandarin? I tried that one the other day, and it was fabulous!

Heidi--I tried the cranberry mandarin last night and you are right--it is a fabulous scent. I am really liking these mainstays tarts--you sure can't beat the price.