The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe. Soooooo good! Gotta try Starbucks pumpkin coffee this fall!

Oh Sweet. I got that one too. It's very good indeed. I wouldn't have put those together but it works beautifully.

I've added Nocturn from CYS this evening. It's Sandalwood, Dk. Chocolate, vanilla musk

Glad to hear that the HOT White Chocolate Pumpkin Cafe is good... it is in my next order (by the way... this was my last pre-lock down tart order.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] the only tart order that I am waiting for)

This morning I did Pomagranite by Gramma Fran's. This one was good and strong!

I also had Juniper Breeze by Dew Drop. Nice for the rainy, cooler day we had today. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Everything pretty much have lost their scent, so I just changed to Sandalwood by Dew Drop and Citrus & Basil by Gramma Frans.

Since yesterday was my birthday(thanks for the goodies and birthday wishes) my 2 boys got me a large jar of cherry lemonade YC. You should have seen their 10 and 3 year old faces when I was opening it up.

Candle= 20 bucks

look on my boys faces= priceless

It's good to be a mommy

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous

I've had a few things on - been in and out. Right now though I've landed on Salty Sea Air (last one from CFTKR), and Autumn Woods (also last 2 cubes from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts....She will be getting another order soon [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Doe

Can-Do Snickerdoodle Did not last very long only 4 hours so I will put something else on here in a bit. First time trying Snickerdoodle and to me it smells like Celtic Moonspice.

That was so sweet Cheryl....I could just see your little boys while you were opening your present. Little faces ARE priceless!

Since yesterday was my birthday(thanks for the goodies and birthday wishes) my 2 boys got me a large jar of cherry lemonade YC. You should have seen their 10 and 3 year old faces when I was opening it up.

Candle= 20 bucks

look on my boys faces= priceless

It's good to be a mommy

Belated Happy Birthday Cheryl. What lovely thoughtful sons you have and, I suspect, the same traits will be found in their dad and you.

Patsy :lol:

Good evening Everyone! DH is on a business trip so me and the lil' one just returned home from visiting family. I started my tart burner with a brown tart but it hasn't started throwing yet so I don't know what scent it is. I'm too lazy to go look at the bag in the other room.

Twinsmom, how did you like Christmas Time? That is one of my favorite scents.

Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe. Soooooo good! Gotta try Starbucks pumpkin coffee this fall!

I have the Cafe in Paris on the way. Have you tried it? Now I need to order the one you're melting!

I picked up one of the mainstay Hazelnut Cream, and have it going now. It's a good backgroud scent, but not a big thrower.

Also melting Lessie's Tahitian Vanilla

Spotted Hog's Waffle Cone

Pure Scents Vanilla Voddoo

CBV's Vanilla Coffee Crunch

These scents are combining nicely in my home this evening. :lol:

Can-Do Snickerdoodle Did not last very long only 4 hours so I will put something else on here in a bit. First time trying Snickerdoodle and to me it smells like Celtic Moonspice.

I am wondering if you got a mis marked tart. I have had lots of Can Do Snickerdoodle and they smell just like a snickerdoodle cookie and they have always lasted at least 10 hrs. :lol:

Happy Belated Birthday, Cheryl! Hope you enjoy the candle from your kids.

Tonight I have on YC Dune Grass. Whoa! This is one strong tart. I had this scent in the big candle and it had a great throw, but this tart is almost too strong....in a good way. Still trying to get through these last few Summer tarts.

Shortie's Dickens Christmas

Can-Do's Angel Food Cake

Pure Scent's Peppermint Vanilla

Shortie's is in the lead, but I know it won't last as long as the other two, so I'll be switching before going into work. Got a call to go in again while everyone is sleeping.

It's hard to beat a Can-Do throw..even with a scent as light as Angel Food Cake.

Doe, I had two snickerdoodle samples, and one didn't last as long as the other one. I got a good 8 hours out of one of them.

So far this morning I have Mookie Doodle's Violet Tea Cakes going.... will have to get the other melter cleaned out so I can start something else... :lol:

Heart.... I have HOT's Cafe in Paris.... love this scent... it is not a typical coffee scent... it is a mixture of coffee and cafe treats... reminds me of the old percolator coffee my aunt used to have sitting on the stove... mixed with some baked goods...

Had to dump the Violet Tea Cakes... not a scent for me... funny that I like certain violet scents for bath and body... did not like it scenting my room though...

Put on Mookie Doodle's Bubbalicious and Doodle Bug... I still have a bunch of MD summer scents to get through... so I will be melting them this weekend!

Good morning! I have a bunch of melters going this morning.

lemon sugar & violet petits four from mookie doodle in living room

fruit punch from yankee simply home in the computer room

sugar cookie from brown bag in the kitchen

pink sugar from brown bag in my bedroom

Hey fleur - Blushing violet from mookie doodle is amazing! It's a mix of violets and marshmallows. It sounds strange, but it's a fabulous combo. My dd said she liked it so much that she wanted it for her room (and she rarely says that). The lemon sugar & violet petits four is great, too.

Cheryl - That was so sweet of your boys to get you a candle for your birthday. Little boys are great, aren't they?

Have a great day, all!

Heidi... thanks for the scent suggestions...

I need to regroup and start over today... my son was not crazy about with the next batch of scents that I chose.... (he does not complain too much and he is very nice when he does make a comment, so I usually switch the scent when he really does not like something... I try to stay away from the extra spicy scents... I definitely know he does not like them)... he was really sweet this morning... he asked what it was... I then told him that I would shut it off and he said that I did not have too... he is such a sweet little guy (okay he is almost fully grown)... :lol: I have told him in the past... if he can't tolerate a scent, just go and switch the melter off... he does have a sensitive nose... so I do not want him to be uncomfortable.

I will probably put on Vanilla Buttercream or something like it... that will please both kids.... this is their last day of summer vacation.... [smilie=th_oops_]