The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Heart...thrilled to hear your husband is better! Trying to use up some summer scents even though we have plenty of hot weather left. First this morning was mandarin mimosa and honey coco mango from Angies..not much throw from either. Now it's strawberry linen from Tranquil Temptations.

Gosh, Thanks Aria.

The CBV Surprise candle is a jelly jar filled with layers of "remnant" pours. It's colorful and one never knows what scents one will get. It's fun. They cost a bit less than the regular jars and I can't resist getting one whenever I order from her.

The Voluspa candles are more of a luxury. The scents are very unique and beautiful but I find them to be on the lightly scented side. Especially after melting tarts. I've always got my nose right up next to them to try to take in more of the fragrance. The ones I have are little 3 oz poured votive size and came in a gift box with many different scents included.

The Huckleberry is very good, I would like to find the scent in a strong tart. I may have to go on a huckleberry hunt.

too much info? [smilie=th_Whistle] I'm chatty this morning. :)

Huckleberry Layne has a wonderful Wild Huckleberry scent--love it--if it is not listed on the website yet, just email Dawn as she was pouring them last week.

Thanks Trep. I have not ordered there yet. I will check them out.

I added HoT's Lemon Blossom melt this afternoon. It tried to chase me out of the house but I beat it back into submission [smilie=th_Whistle] by putting it in the back bedroom. Now it's behaving but I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks Trep. I have not ordered there yet. I will check them out.

I added HoT's Lemon Blossom melt this afternoon. It tried to chase me out of the house but I beat it back into submission [smilie=th_Whistle] by putting it in the back bedroom. Now it's behaving but I'll keep my eye on it.

Had to laugh at your beating your scents into submission--love it. :)

Jules, thanks for the laughs girl...you are a HOOT!!! [smilie=th_Whistle]

Cheryl, that BBW oil sounds wonderful....I love that potpourri from Aromatique....I don't burn oils often, but when I do, I really enjoy them!!!

Getting ready to leave for a BBQ, so I will just leave the Autumn Magic melt on from earlier.......trying to decide what to put on for this evening after we get back home......hmmmmm.......????

Came home from work and put on Pumpkin Spice from Cozy Cottage-this is such a nice,mellow scent. You can really smell it-but it isn't "in your face". Wonderful smell!

Came home from work and put on Pumpkin Spice from Cozy Cottage-this is such a nice,mellow scent. You can really smell it-but it isn't "in your face". Wonderful smell!

That is my kind of scent Cat... one that you can definitely smell, but is not "in your face"... that is good for a pumpkin scent... sometimes they can be a little harsh.

Just put on LOL's Peach Ice Cream... :lol:

I switched everything out yet again for the evening scents.

Candle Haven - Butter Creme Crunch

Front Porch - Cozy Fall Nights (this will be a reorder)

This evening's melts are Christmas Village and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. I already know that Pumpkin Zucchini Bread will be a reorder for me. Christmas Village is a good scent but I already have a couple that are similar to this one and as my storage space isn't as big as it used to be I think I'm going to pass on a larger bag of this one.

Have a peaceful and enjoyable Sunday night everyone!

I was in Walmart today to buy cat food and somehow found myself on the candle aisle. I picked up tarts in garden rain, black cherry, and pumpkin spice. I just put the garden rain on. They also had a couple cute tealight melters. On another note they had some cute decorative stuff for fall. Big Lots has bunches of fall decorations!

Guest Anonymous

Heart - so glad for your DH"s good report! Give him hugs from us.

Melting CFTKR sweet harvest pumpkin. This is wonderful....

DH came home from his out of town visit - and more importantly, his trip to Walmart!!

He got 10 Mainstays for me (2 of each) These were the scents they had:

Gingerbread

Vanilla

Cranberry Mandarin

Pumpkin Spice

Mulled Cider

I will crank those up tomorrow. Tonight has been cleaning out the summer pineapple scents from different vendors.

Dabba I too found my self at wal mart in the candle aisle. So glad you all mentioned these as they are new to my walmart. The mainstays are good. I bought hazelnut cream. Debbie I hate you missed this one it is NICE. 33 cents. I'm thinking of having this on for Thanksgiving. They have the little candles for 1 dollar and I thought multiples and tarts would be nice. I bet they have tealights I didn't look. Oh well, I'm in there so often. I also picked up 2 Paula deen candles to try. Butterscotch dip and Bobs peppermint pie. The cold smell on most her candles were delicious. I have butterscotch burning and I am concerned about the melt pool.

Cheryl