The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Happy Saturday...

Today I am melting Carols (CFKR) Hillbilly Homebrew..its really yummy!!

Hope you all have a great day... :lol:

Made the family happy this morning with buttermilk pancakes. Just started melting Raspberry Lemonade from Crosscreek in the kitchen & LR. Trying to use up the last of my summer stash. Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Today it's Apples and Peaches from Candle Haven. Wow! What a throw! I'm glad I stocked up on these before she closed.

Melting my favorite Mimi's House. We spent the day picking up branches and other debris from the yard. By the time we finished it started raining again. But this time there is no wind. Maybe some sun tomorrow. We'll see.

Oh Jules, I am so happy for you. I just about cried when I read about your YC bowl.

Melting Weekend in Maine form Pure Scents - too soon to tell

Oh found a Soyful Expressions Key Lime Pie - smells really good, but the whipped topping is funny to look at. Glad I'm not serving this to a crowd.

So it's a Weekend in Maine eating Key Lime Pie! Yummy!

Guest Anonymous

Changed to HOT's red velvet marshmallow cream for the evening melt. Another good one! I'm really liking HOT's tarts - should have tried em long ago! [smilie=th_happy096]

Guest stardustgirl

We moved on to YC Purr-chouli in the living room because Mom was dying to try it out. She really liked it, so I suspect she'll be hitting the Yankee store sooner or later, LOL!

I'm on a melting moratorium in here right now. Between staining the closet floor and putting on the polyurethane, no tart stands a chance. It's stinky! Fans are on and windows are wide open!

[smilie=th_happy096]

PS - glad to hear you were able to get a bowl, Jules. That's great news!

We moved on to YC Purr-chouli in the living room because Mom was dying to try it out. She really liked it, so I suspect she'll be hitting the Yankee store sooner or later, LOL!

I'm on a melting moratorium in here right now. Between staining the closet floor and putting on the polyurethane, no tart stands a chance. It's stinky! Fans are on and windows are wide open!

[smilie=th_happy096]

PS - glad to hear you were able to get a bowl, Jules. That's great news!

Want to switch places Stardust? There is a stomach virus in my family here.

Switching to heavier bakery scents - Candle Haven's Cream Cheese Carrot Cake and Can-Do's Pecan Pie.

Whew! I may need to take out some of my odor eliminator candles and tarts!

:lol: [smilie=th_u53]

Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. I got the large bag of brittle in this the last (and final) time I ordered. Love this scent...

Smells like delicious desserts in my apartment. It's funny, I love to smell them all the time and yet I rarely eat sweets. Tonight's selections are:

Carrot Cake-Crosscreek: This one smells very much like the carrot cake I tried from Busy Bee, which is to say, it's delicious.

Hot Apple Pie-CFTKR: Another winner from this company. Apple scents have become a favorite for me and this is a good one.

Good night!

Mornin, last night it was CFTKR Roasted Chestnuts, not for me dumped it quick, this morning its her Monkey Burps, much better! In the BR its YC Dune Grass, what a surprise, this may be one of my favorite YC scents ever.

Good morning!

That's great news Jules, I need to remember that when I break one, which I know will happen :lol: Anyways, I love YC hanging tart burners, they are so pretty!

Cindy, I love Apple and Peach combo scents. I wish I would have had a chance to try Candle Haven's [smilie=th_happy096]

This morning I am melting YC Vineyard and Nene's Jonathan Apple

Have a great day!

Sharon

Guest Anonymous

Starting the scent day with Breezy Meadows - Pure Scents. Later today I'm going to sort out my summer scents into what needs to be melted first, and concentrate on using that stuff up this week while the calendar still says August. Even though it will still be HOT here for awhile, I'm ready to move on to fall.

Good morning! I'm staying home from church this morning because of my back injury, so I'm actually melting on a Sunday morning for a change. So far, it's cranberry mandarin from mainstays in the computer room, and calla lily from essential pleasures in the living room. I'll get the other melters going in a bit.

Have a great day, everyone!

Fleur--that brownie scent sounds so good. My family hates chocolate scents but I love them.

I was digging in the closet and found an elderly Yankee Sweet Honeysuckle candle which was half used so decided to put that in the upstairs bath since I have a tart of it going downstairs. It is doing pretty good for as old as it is--I am trying to use up some of my older stuff now that I am on lockdown for awhile.