The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Overnight melt was Dragon's Blood from Grandmas Homebrewed Tarts. This is awesome...really strong, and I just love the scent! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Long day ahead...be back tomorrow!

Her avatar is very cute! I likey !

wearefamily... your avatar is very cute...

but luvspugs... I giggle every time I see your avatar... it is priceless!

So true!

Last evening, LOL's Za Za Zu and Fresh Glazed Doughnuts.

This morning, starting out with

Art & Hearts' Spring Rain and Mimosa

Aromasoy's Vanilla Creme.

It's a dark rainy morning. My favorite kind. This morning I'm melting Cafe Machiato from Full Moon. It's strong and good on it's own. Invigorating and cozy at the same time.

Good morning!

I woke up to a flood in my bathroom this morning, which destroyed all of the paper products I had under the sink. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Dh says he knows what's wrong and that he can fix it when he gets home from work. Ugh! So, once again, we can't use our bathroom sink. Old houses are a pain in the butt!

So, to take my mind off of things, I'm sitting back, enjoying my coffe, and smelling my delicious cranberry mandarin tart from mainstays. Yum!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning! Melting Can-Do's Ocean MIst and Grazia's Wind Chimes.

Heidi, I feel for ya, I hate when that sort of thing happens!! My hubby is not handy at all, so that would be a major ordeal for us :)

Have a great day everyone!

This morning it's Cinnamon Doughnuts from Gramma Fran's in the kitchen & LR and Sun & Sand from YC in the powder room.

Starting the morning out with- Peppermint Spa-Can Do

Mulled Cider-Illuminescents

Rosemary Mint-Pure Scents

Dreama-Candle Haven

Off to look at more swatches,batting, paint, plumbing supplies, plaster, aaaaagh!

Have a good day!

Today it's Delish from EP. This has a good strong throw. Citrus and teakwood from EP in the den. Great throw on this one also! I find this company is hit or miss but when you get a good one it's really a good one!!!

Candledippers Asian Sandalwood has not yet given up, so I have it going and for a little change I have Aromalite Waikiki in the powder.

I have a day off! But, sounds like DH has it all planned already with weeding, going to Home Depot and washing the dogs. Not at all what I had in mind! :)

Wearefamily, I am loving that avatar!!!

Thanks you guys for the compliment. I like that frappachino avatar too,..I used to be so hooked on those darn things, wanting one like everyday! Then I had a huge overload on coffee one day, and decided to quit. I sometimes miss it, but actually feel much better since...weird.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Bread by Can-Do, and Haunted House by Can-Do. I think these two scents in different rooms will compliment each other.