The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Melting Evening Eclipse-Bondage

Spotted Hog-Tangerine Berry

Mainstays-Warm Apple Pie

Dew Drop-Chocolate Goodnight Kisses(this is in dd's room-she loves it-me,not so much)

Cat, I have some Evening Eclipse melts from way back. I'll need to break these out again for fall.

Today I put in Primitive Kitchen from Front Porch for the first time. This is like Zucchini bread and maraschino cherry to my nose. It's yummy! I'm so glad I gave FP another try with different scent selections.

Also burning Full Moon pillar in Jamaican Spice

and relight of CYS Nocturne (nice enough dark chocolate but I don't smell any Sandalwood or musk)

LLVV- I love the Christmas Time from CFTKR. When I made my last order from Carol I was telling her I wanted to start stocking up for Christmas scents. She sent me many samples of her christmas/fall scents. I thought that was very generous of her. I will definately reorder this scent.

Today melting CHC banana bread and Cheryls Cranberry Cobbler.

Guest Doe

Grandma's homebrewed- Monkey farts nice banana scent so far

Busy Bee- Vanilla Lime- my favorite

Good afternoon everyone! I have Pumpkin Patch from CFTKR melting in the kitchen. I just got an order from her today, mostly pumpkin scents, and this one was a free sample.

Sharon

I switched out everything for the late afternoon.

Pure Scents - Salty Sea Air

Lovely scent. Just started melting so I don't know about strength yet. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

I switched out scents this afternoon too. I put Spicey apples and Peaches from Cobblestone in dining room. I'm also baking a ham and a cake my whole house smells really good. But it's making me very hungry. I can't wait for my husband to get home so we can eat.

Kathy

Wow! I'd like to be at your house for dinner tonight! Sounds good twinsmom!! I've changed out my melts...melting Be Delish from EP. Great throw on this one!

I switched out scents this afternoon too. I put Spicey apples and Peaches from Cobblestone in dining room. I'm also baking a ham and a cake my whole house smells really good. But it's making me very hungry. I can't wait for my husband to get home so we can eat.

Kathy

Kathy--I was wondering the other day just what that Cobblestone scent you have going smells like. Is it really spicy and can you smell both the apples and the peaches? I am thinking of ordering some and was curious. Thanks Nancy

Just got home and have changed out the melter to Vanilla Cupcake from YC and I have a Beach Walk tealight from Beanpod in one bath and a Juicy Peach tealight from YC in the other bath.

I got a really great deal today at Bed Bath and Beyond. I got a YC Christmas tealight tart burner that looks like and says on it "Candle Shop"--it came with three YC Christmas tarts and three tealights and with tax and all it cost me the whopping of sum of $1.25!!! That is what I call a deal. It is really cute and will fit in great with my holiday decorations. It has a tall "roof" piece with a wreath on it which hides the melted wax when you are using it--like those old buildings that had high fronts on the top of the building. It is super cute. What a buy--made my day.

Wow Trep. How'd you do that?

My Salty Sea Air smells good but is not very strong. I added more to another melter to try to get it going in here. I think I will set the rest of my order aside for curing.

Cat, I have some Evening Eclipse melts from way back. I'll need to break these out again for fall.

Today I put in Primitive Kitchen from Front Porch for the first time. This is like Zucchini bread and maraschino cherry to my nose. It's yummy! I'm so glad I gave FP another try with different scent selections.

Also burning Full Moon pillar in Jamaican Spice

and relight of CYS Nocturne (nice enough dark chocolate but I don't smell any Sandalwood or musk)

Jules- I think that the melts are okay from EE-bondage is just a clean(bandaid-y) smell.

I'd like to try that Primitive Kitchen. I may have to make another order from Front Porch-was not wowed the first time around,so I haven't reordered.

Melting-Pink Sugar-Phebes in one DD's room

Honeydew Melon-Nene's- in another DD's room

I will change the other melters later.

HELP candlefind friends. The big jar candle from YC my boys bought me for my birthday smells awful. Kind of like a cross between medicine and rubber burning. I don't know if I should take it back, exchange for the same or different scent? Or, don't take it back and bear through the stench for the boys. Any helpful tips?

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous
Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe. Soooooo good! Gotta try Starbucks pumpkin coffee this fall!

I have the Cafe in Paris on the way. Have you tried it? Now I need to order the one you're melting!

Heart - I didn't order the Cafe in Paris, but Fleur has and sez it's great! I'll have to get that

one in my next order. I've been pleased w/the ones I've tried from Holly so far, so another

order from her is a pretty sure bet. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

Getting a late start tonight, just put on CFTKR pumpkin & crushed nutmeg. I'm sure I'll love

it - don't think I've met a pumpkin I haven't liked yet.....

Guest Anonymous
HELP candlefind friends. The big jar candle from YC my boys bought me for my birthday smells awful. Kind of like a cross between medicine and rubber burning. I don't know if I should take it back, exchange for the same or different scent? Or, don't take it back and bear through the stench for the boys. Any helpful tips?

Cheryl

Awww Cheryl, sorry you don't like the scent your sweet boys got for you! I don't think you should put up w/it tho, if you really don't like it you'll dread burning it. How about if you take it back and got one in the same colored wax as this one - they probably wouldn't notice if it was the same color...... [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

Guest Anonymous

Hi

I just started Emerald City Cake from Whiff and Sniff in the kitchen and am going to start Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies from CHC in the living room. Emerald City Cake is my last Whiff and Sniff tart and I just checked her website to see if she had reopened. She has a notice that she is no longer making tarts and her website is for sale. Too bad, another vender I like is gone.