The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

MaggieMae ~ Congrats to your nephew! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

What movie did you see, Biolaeagles? I've been craving movie popcorn. [smilie=th_pardon]

S&S Black Cherry Crumb Cake

UTC Mac Apple Funnel Cake Pecan Cookies ~ from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

HHS Downey Lavender Vanilla

Homemade Japanese Pear & Ginseng

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm excited that DH's company took today off. We are planning to take the boys out on a bit to run around at a fun park. th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Maggie, that's exciting for your nephew! Have fun! yes.gif

Honeybear, I watched "Pitch Perfect 2" with my sister and her fiance- it was light-hearted and fun! th_pardon.gif

Today i'm melting gifties from a friend- RM's Brown Sugar/ Pecan Vanilla waffles and Marshmallow Fluff. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles - Sounds like a fun day....all that fresh air and exercise will make ya'll tired tonite! [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting DHS Farmhouse. She sent this as a freebie (yay for freebies! [smilie=th_yahoo] ) and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] .....will defnitely order this scent!

Debra - Has your new kitty ventured out from under the bed yet? [smilie=th_ee29]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun and melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte.....wonderful smells happenin in here this morning! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Cold start to the day....down to 32 degrees this morning! Unless they have a heater, don't think many people will be opening their pools here this weekend. dry.gif

Sweet ~ We haven't even opened our pool yet, [smilie=th_sSig_what] and we're in New Mexico! It will have to wait until next weekend.

S&S Strawberry Lemon Key Lime Pie Cake and Raspberry Zucchini Bread ~ Both super-duper strong! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

RM Banana Taffy

UTC Pecan Waffle Cookie Bakery

Sweet, the kitty comes out and calls to us, but when I go to see him, he runs back under the bed. I think that is progress?!

Tonight is Cherry Lemonade - YC.

Hello!

Thanks to all regarding my nephew! We had a wonderful time and he looks so spiffy in his uniform. [smilie=lookgood]

Debra...your kitty sounds adorable!

Got home last night and put on some raspberry scents....

Raspberry Sangria

Raspberry Pie...both from a talented CF pal. Thanks!

Time Warp by TTT

Upstairs its been Fearless Endeavors by TTT

This morning it's Insomniac by TTT downstairs.

Usually I take a warmer and some tarts when I stay in a hotel but I ran out of time and forgot. But when I was walking down the hallways, I'd pass a room that always had a strong wonderful smell coming out of it. Must be another tart head! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Have a good day. :)

MaggieMae - Wow....I'm surprised the good sniffs traveled out into the hotel hallway! :sHa_woot:

I'm melting Salted Caramel Toasted Marshmallow Coffee from a CF pal (TY!) ...great scent combo! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Pretty quiet here today [smilie=th_cha69] ..everyone must be out enjoying the holiday activities. I'm melting KK's Blue Ribbon Cookies....one of THE best cookie sniffs!! [smilie=th_LOVE] My electricity went off for over an hour yesterday and again today....hope that's the end of it. [smilie=th_roll]

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gifWe've had a fun weekend with the boys- bringing them to a few parks- and having my parents babysit so that DH and I could go out on a dinner date last night! th_cuddle-1.gif

Maggie, I love that you found a fellow waxy in your travels, haha! th_pardon.gif

Sweet, I hope that's the end of your electricity issues too...also, I need to try KK's Blue Ribbon Cookies scent; I've tried from a few other vendors and love them! th_smilies-2.gif

Earlier today I melted tarts from a friend- Wildberry Scones and Lemon Marshmallow Poundcake. Later tonight, after putting the boys to bed, I will be burning Bear Claws from TCC, Vanilla Bean Marshmallow from B&BW, and Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow from B&BW. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie - I finally put a low watt cheap melter in my suitcase so I always have one when I travel! ;)

Tonight it is Pink Blush - YC.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!! military.gif A huge THANK YOU and honoring all the men, women & families who sacrificed for us! [smilie=group_hug]

Susan - I'm sorry to hear your dad's in the hospital :( & hope he's back home soon!

I'm melting Pumpkin Sugared Donut Hazelnut from a CF pal (TY!)...ahhhmazing scent combo! :wub:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Susan...I am so sorry that your Dad is in the hospital. I hope they can clear up those clots quick and have him back where he's comfortable. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It was WOW Pistachio Cookie Cake late last night

And this morning it's Ks Snickerdoodle Coffee Bread

And burning

KL Cinna Nut Cafe...SO sad they're gone!! Was my FAVORITE place for candles. :(

FA Barista

Barn Amish Cookie

:) Enjoy your day.

Good morning, and happy Memorial Day to you all! th_FULL_O17.gif

Susan, I'm sorry about your dad! icon_cry.gif I'm hoping he recovers soon.

Today I'm melting a combo of Dried Apple Wreath/ Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Susan ~ So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he recovers quickly! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Thanks to all of our servicemen and women who make such huge sacrifices for the freedoms we enjoy.

S&S Latte & Sugar Cookies

PL Currant Cassanove

Homemade Clementine Lavender

DH is not home this weekend, but I think I am going to make the girls and I some deviled eggs to enjoy later with burgers and homemade sweet potato fries. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

DH is not home this weekend, but I think I am going to make the girls and I some deviled eggs to enjoy later with burgers and homemade sweet potato fries. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Yum! Can I have some? th_drool33456183iw4.gif