The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

It's SGA Blackberry Tangerine

IHW Papaya Smoothie Mango Sorbet

Upstairs Lavender VBN Poundcake from a lovely CF pal. Thanks! It's great. ;)

Hello everyone. Melting today: Sea Mist by ?

Lemon Verbena by 16 candles, I have really enjoyed everything I have melted from them. Have a good day.

I'll have to check this company out...sounds like a nice, refreshing scent, Cookielady! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

I was doing chores most of the day at home, but melted these earlier: Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC, Strawberry Noel Cookies from CCCC, Pink Sugar/ Pink Chiffon from HHS, and now I"m burning candles in Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW, Pumpkin Vanilla from B&BW, and Blueberry Scone from YC. th_smilies-2.gif

Happy Tuesday

Upstairs I popped in LSC Celtic Mist

Downstairs I think I'm going with....Ks Cotton Candy Craze.

Have a good one. :)

Thanks for all of the congratulations, friends! :wub:

HHS Granma's Coconut Vanilla Bean Cookies

CFTKR Cherry Marshmallow Sponge Cake

Homemade Maple & Brown Sugar

That's all so far. I'm too lazy to change out the rest of the warmers. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Time to change the scents...

Think I'll go with Super Tarts Zombie Brains....sounds creepy but I smell strawberries! :)

Goodnight.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm melting Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice....luv's me some pumpkin! :wub: I tried to post several times yesterday & got disconnected :angry: but hopefully my internet connection is fixed now. Back to cool here & had to put the heat back on in the house this morning....even have a frost advisory tonite. :blink:

Wow Sweet...that's a big change!! The weather is very weird lately. I have a "Fire Weather Warning" which I have never seen before! We really need a good rain. I hope your internet stays the way it's supposed to.

Rewarming last nights Zombie Brains...looks like it doesn't have strawberry in it after all....it's key lime, pomegranate and cotton candy. Even though I smell strawberries...it's delicious.

Well...before class I put on VCS Surfer Girl which smelled amazing but I didn't smell it much once I got home so I switched it for TTT Pink Sugar Cookie Zucchini and Pink Mac Apple Zucchini from a lovely CF pal! Incredible. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_hello]

CFTKR Toffee Apple Crunch

HHS Pink Chiffon

Homemade Toasted Mallow Latte, Salted Caramel Toasted Mallow Latte, and Cinnamon Bun Zucchini

Saying prayers for your cousin, Susan.

It's LOL Vanilla Shake Cake and

Happy Hippy Lemon Coconut Cake

And upstairs Orange Honeydew Sea Salt from a pal...thanks. :)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Caribbean Holiday from Brown Bag candles

Burning Oceanside from B&BW

Susan, prayers to you and your family.

Here are a couple of Yankee coupons working online this am. MY15 and DM505A. This is for 15 and 20 off of a 65.00 purchase. Can be used on anything not on sale. I stocked up on some easy melts cups!!!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Hi, everyone!The_Hi.gif It is supposed to rain here the next two days, so I ran my boys to the park to get out some energy before we get holed in for awhile.th_help.gif

Susan, how is your cousin doing post-surgery?

Honeybear, those Toasted Mallow Latte blends sound delicious!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting Tiffany's Donut Shop and S&S's Pumpkin Cinna Vanilla Crunch. cloud_9.gif

Changing out a couple of warmers for the evening...

Supertarts Yoda ~ Want to try this to see if I want to order a Bam!Bar in it when she opens tomorrow. It smells divine on cold sniff! It's honeydew, cantaloupe, sugar dusted funnel cake, and sweet whipped cream. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

HHS Toasted Pink Blueberry

DH is home again in the morning for DD #2's graduation on Tuesday. Lucky us, we get him home for five whole days this time! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Biolaeagles - Rain is a good thing for your area, but it does make things a little crazy for your boys not being able to play outside.:wacko: Make sure U eat your wheaties! :D

Honeybear - :thyay: for DH coming home!

I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - yummo! We have a local coffee shop that has good coffees & decadent desserts - reminds me of the wonderful smells in there! :wub:

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Good morn everyone. Melting today: Jamaican Me Crazy by unknown vendor. Blackberry Lemonade by ScentSationals, I don't get anything but a tea scent.

Update on my cousin, we wont know anything until sometime next week. She seems to be at peace with whatever happens.