The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

Happy Friday, ladies. Melting today: California Poppy by AmbiEscents

Bird of Paradise by unknown vendor, pick this up at a craft show, she didn't have a business card.

Biolaeagles - Great thread title! I sure hope our days this month are scentful....in a good way! :D

Sweet - yep, he had to be sedated, which adds to our not-so-smooth relationship. Better that, though, than all the shots and blood tests while he was awake. He did peak out from under the bed tonight, so maybe he will forgive me eventually.

Debra - At least U were able to pet him while he was sedated. I hope he remembers how nice U were to him! [smilie=th_sml29] did the vet give U a guesstimate on his age?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Zucchini Bread....mmmmmm good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good Morning...sitting outside [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe listening to the birds. Beautiful.

Melting UTC Cookie Bakery Coffee ZB Noel...delicious.

Hey Sweet, what's PL short for? I've been trying to figure it out but my brain is not cutting it. ;)

Have changed to CFTKR's Coffee Cake & Spice. Speaking of Carol....3 minutes after she opened this morning I tried to order but got nuthin but server errors. [smilie=th_pullhair] Anyone have better luck?

Good morning everyone, and thanks for the thread title props! th_biggestgrin.gif

Last night DH and I got to go out on a much-needed date while my parents watched the boys. yes.gif We just ate at Panera, but it was so nice to chat and get out together, and my parents are still laughing today at the funny things our boys said/did while they watched them. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm going to get my toes done for my Sprinkle shower tomorrow with my friends. I'm melting Vanilla Lime from Can-Do and Chillin' with Peach from CFOW- a gift from a friend! th_LOVE.gif

Have changed to CFTKR's Coffee Cake & Spice. Speaking of Carol....3 minutes after she opened this morning I tried to order but got nuthin but server errors. [smilie=th_pullhair] Anyone have better luck?

Sweet, I tried again about an hour later and it opened up. I was confused too! I think she might have just shut down the site for awhile and then reopened. It is a really confusing/hard way to buy tarts! th_confused3.gif I'm surprised I got in an order after a year of not being able to order.

Great title, Biolaeagles!

Hard to believe it's already May.......

Having a friend over to swim and bbq this afternoon. Thought a tropical scent was in order so Bananas from Scentsy it is! The description says it has coconut milk and vanilla in it so it doesn't smell as sweet as some banana scents.

Sweet ~ I thought I missed the opening as well, but somehow lucked out. Must have been destiny...a birthday gift and graduation gift to myself all rolled up into one. :D

Funny thing was, I even had a bloody nose through it all. :o

Biolaeagles ~ Nice thread title! :)

In honor of my finally getting an order in after probably a year and a half...

CFTKR Coconut Strawberry Cake and Strawberry Zucchini

Congrats to those who got to place an order at CFTKR! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I didn't even know she was opening. [smilie=th_confused3] Sadly, I think I gave up checking her FB when she stopped posting regularly.

Changed the upstairs warmer to Scentsy Pink Haze from a lovely CF pal....wonderful...thanks! :)

Honeybear...a bloody nose?? Ugh...I hope you are ok!!!

Biolaeagles...glad you had a nice "date night"....those are important.

Mpfand...enjoy your Barbeque!

Sweet - they think the kitty is 3 - 5 years old. He is still under the bed. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I feel bad - he'd probably like to be outside in the nicer weather.

It has been a really long time since I was able to time it right to order from CFTKR. I wish there was another option.

I am melting Blueberry Cobbler from Cheryl's.

Changed the downstairs warmers to HHS Pumpkin Cupcake...cut up a clearance loaf I picked up a couple months ago.

Debra....what's the name of your little kitty? I may have missed it if you posted that already. :( I hope he comes out from under the bed soon.

Good Morning.

It's TTT Not A Morning Person this morning. It's supposed to be beautiful today but so far it's quite chilly. :)

Have a great Sunday.

Sweet ~ I thought I missed the opening as well, but somehow lucked out. Funny thing was, I even had a bloody nose through it all. :o

Honeybear - Hope the nosebleed wasn't the excitement/stress of finally getting to order! :blink: Glad to hear U and Biolaeagles got in!

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SH's Pumpkin Pound Cake....deeeelish! :wub:

Morn ladies. I have a beachy theme going this morn. Melting: seaside breeze by Sonoma

Travel tin: Oceana by Root

Votive: Dune Grass by YC. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

That's what happens when you don't proff what you wrote lol

Votive: Dung Grass by YC. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

HAHA, Cookielady! I had to do a double-take on that one. "Dung" grass??!! Did I read that right? I can't even begin to imagine wanting to smell that in my house. [smilie=th_laughing]

SGA Zucchini Eggnog Cookies

Kimrie Annes' Stuffed French Toast Buttery Brown Sugar Funnel Cake

Homemade Butter Brickle and Juicy Pear

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_funny] Thanks for the giggle, Susan!!

Time to change the scents...

Carnival Treats from a lovely CF pal

Gingerbread Cookies and Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread (the best I've ever smelled!) from another lovely CFer!!

Thanks....it smells awesome in here!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

That made me giggle, too, Cookie!

Maggie, the kitty under the bed is Wally.

Tonight it is Mainstay's Cranberry Mandarin.

Hi, everyone! Today I had my little shower that my friends threw me. It was a nice luncheon and home spa theme with pedicures and manicures- so fun! I felt so relaxed and loved.th_slider_flirt.gif

Right now I'm burning candles in Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow and Pumpkin Doughnut from B&BW and Grandma's Swiggin' Eggnog from TCC. Goodnight, everyone! th_offtobed.gif