The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

It's been VCS Sunny Side of the Street in the melters

And burning has been Yankee Summer Wish....2 candles going and I can't smell a thing. :(

Night.

Becky - How R U liking the Simple Gals waxies? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

MaggieMae - Sounds like you're getting the weather we had yesterday. Are your temps supposed to turn cooler after the rain, too?

Biolaeagle - Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut is such a delicious scent [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I don't mind it's not run U outta the room strong!

I'm melting Waxie Lady's Lemon Drop-N- Lemon Curd Sugar Cookie from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - lemony good!

I like them...some better than others, but they are all pretty strong :)Would definatley buy again....they really do smell like DisneyWorld. :) really love the Soar Over and Tonga Toast!!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI hope everyone is having a nice day back to work after a long weekend. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Glow from PL and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from SMT. th_LOVE.gif

I tried using the cotton balls to make wax removal easier. I am not sure what skill you need to do that because I sorta made a mess. <_ has anyone else tried it>

Tonight it is LSC - Spiced Cranberry

Morn everyone. Melting: Pineapple Whip by Simple Gals

Apple Harvest by ?

My Dad is home from the hospital, only stay overnight, He is in a lot of pain, and having to give himself two shots in the stomach for the blood clot, which are in his lungs. Hope you all have a great Wednesday.

Debra - I had better luck when I held the cotton ball with tweezers rather than my fingers. dry.gif

Susan - Glad your dad is home, but sorry he's in pain. :(

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies ...yummm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif I'm finding my days to be very long and that I'm getting super exhausted after just a few errands in the morning.....five more weeks to go! If it was just me, I'd be doing this most of the day:th_slider_bigsleep.gif I'm sort of hoping little man comes a bit early. th_aa17.gif

Susan, I'm sorry to hear about your dad being in pain. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Milkshake from Wilma's and Strawberry Zucchini Bread from CCCC. th_LOVE.gif

Aww...sorry your dad is suffering, Susan. :(

Biolaeagles ~ I'll keep my fingers crossed for an early arrival, too! [smilie=th_c032]

Kimrie Anne's Strawberry Passion

HHS Caramel Coconut Cake and Granma's Cheesecake

Homemade by a friend Orange Danish Vanilla Waffle Cone ZB ~ [smilie=th_c61]

Susan...it breaks my heart to hear about your Dads suffering. I had to give those shots to my mom so I know what you mean. Is there anyone else that may be able to give them?...it may make it a little easier on him. I'm still praying.

Aww, Biolaeagles....the last couple of weeks are so hard. The longer the better but ya never know when he'll wanna make an appearance....hope you are feeling better soon.

It's CFOW Sticky Bubblegum Donuts Frosted Cupcake.

Candles in...

Amish Cookie by Barn

Cantaloupe Coconut by Keystone

Clementine Cupcake by Colonial from a sweet CF pal....yum! Thanks!

Biolaeagles - Pretty soon you'll get that burst of energy and know your little guy will show up soon after that! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Did your other boys arrive on the estimated due date or were they early?

I'm melting Vanilla Hazelnut from a CF pal (TY!). More storms predicted here tonite, hope they go around us like the ones last nite did. [smilie=yes]

Susan, I am sending your dad healing thoughts and prayers.

Sweet - tweezers may be better. Did you drip?

Tonight is a super duper old CFTKR - Rowan. Still has scent!

Good afternoon, friends! th_wave.gifDH and I just got back from our hospital tour- I'm getting excited for DS # 3's arrival! th_yay.gif

Sweet, I had DS # 1 a week late, and DS # 2 a day early...I'm hoping it means the deliveries are trending earlier! th_200912104451.gif

Honeybear, how did you like the Caramel Coconut Cake? Sounds yum! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from HHS- Granma's Coconut ZB and Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookies. th_LOVE.gif

Yay, Biolaeagles!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Well, it's been...

SSW Trick or Treat Ice Cream Cake Batter

CFTKR Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie filled Twinkie

Upstairs...

OPT Rosewood and Cedar

Heading to the [smilie=th_51991986] ...my back is aching.