The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

Susan, your cousin seems to have a great attitude....will continue praying for a "good news" report.

Yay for your hubby coming home, Honeybear! And that scent sounds delicious....when is she supposed to open?

Our Spring Sing was today...my three year old class sang beautifully! This year is flying right by.

It's Pink Paradise Cookie Bread from Ks.....wonderful!

that scent sounds delicious....when is she supposed to open?

MaggieMae - ST's has a new site - she's already open. ;)

I'm melting HHS Grandma's Toasted Waffle Cone from a CF pal (TY!) ....luv her ZB blends - delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well...changed the warmers to Crossroads Cotton Candy. It has a caution inside the clamshell that states "do not warm for more than three hours"....isn't that odd? Never saw that warning before on any melts! Hmmmmm. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Goodnight

Interesting, Maggie - what do you suppose happens? No smell? Over heats? Smells like burning hot wax? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Of course, you know it makes you want to try and see!

Tonight it is Black Coconut - YC. Not a big fan of this one, but I seem to have several.

Maggie, that IS a weird warning on that label- I wonder why it's there? huh.gif

Earlier today I melted Coconut Cream Donuts and Ultimate Bakery from FP from a friend- thank_you.gifand now I'm melting Harvest Fritters from LSC while burning Blueberry Scone from YC. th_drool33456183iw4.gifGoodnight, friends! th_offtobed.gif

Good Morning

I'm not brave enough to try it, Debra! LOL [smilie=th_pardon] I pictured the wax bursting into flames and turned it off. I often let my warmers go overnight but didn't want to risk it with theirs....I can't imagine that theirs are any different than anyone else though. I think I'll write them and see.

This morning it's...

Sugar Cookie Latte

Coffee House Birthday Cake ZB

PI Vanilla Cappuccino

All gifties from sweet CF pals....it smells awesome in here!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Upstairs it's Grannys Oceanfront Stroll

Have a good one. :)

I think it's time to change the scents....

I'll put on Mandarin Coconut Ultimate Tangerine humble pie by Waxy Lady

Orange Chiffon SCD by a sweet CF pal....thanks....delicious!!!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I think I'll write them and see.

MaggieMae - That is kinda strange. :cloud 9: If U write to them, let us know what they say, ok?

I'm melting SGA's Eggnog French Toast Zucchini Mallow from a CF pal (TY!) ...delicious scent combo! [smilie=th_00000020]

Hi, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif Today I went to a friend's baby shower, and now I'm relaxing at home with Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from HHS and Blueberry Scone from YC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good Sunday Morn! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Sitting outside with the birds.

Susan....glad you had a nice time at the picnic. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Biolaeagles...sounds like great scents to relax with. ;)

Sweet....I did write an email and hope to hear back on Monday. It was my first time trying their clams but I've melted the buttons many times and I don't recall that caution on them. I'll let Ya know what they say. Btw, love your siggy. So true. [smilie=yes]

It's LCP Black Coffee, Blue Morning. Cute name.

Have a good one.

I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...yummo! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] She has great scent blends but it seems she's another indie vendor that's pretty popular & her stuff flies outta her shop quickly. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

:hello: , Peeps!

Enjoying the weekend with my family. [smilie=cloud_9]

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs as well.

CFTKR Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie

RM Lemon Fluff Cake

Waxie Lady Lemon Cream Divine

Homemade French Vanilla & Amber and Winter Linen

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Susan, how are you liking that B&BW candle? I have that one in my stash.th_235F35F32.gif

Today it's Blood Lime from SGA and Creamy Fruit Slices from Tiffany's.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sweet...it's funny how her site is set up....it looks like there's inventory but when you go to pay there's tiny little stars by the items in your cart that mean is OOS....I didn't see that at first and couldn't figure out what was going on. [smilie=th_confused3] ....so you aren't kidding to say her stuff goes quick! That's for sure!

Time to switch things up....

Upstairs Patchouli Honey from LSC

Downstairs it's KB Lime Jello Cake

Sweet...it's funny how her site is set up....it looks like there's inventory but when you go to pay there's tiny little stars by the items in your cart that mean is OOS....I didn't see that at first and couldn't figure out what was going on. [smilie=th_confused3] ....so you aren't kidding to say her stuff goes quick! That's for sure!

MaggieMae - That happed to me, too. Yesterday her site was down for maintenance, then last evening I saw she opened and put a few things in a cart, but they had the stars and were already gone.

I'm melting Pumpkin Vanilla Butter Fudge from a CF pal (TY!) ....soooo good!

Hi ladies. Votive: unnamed vendor, and unnamed scent, smells like a floral scent. Mango by Aloha Bay Candle Co. Have a great Monday.

Bio, I like the Strawberry Rhubarb Marlade Candle, good throw.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I hope everyone is having a good start to their weeks! th_i-m_so_happy.gif I'm off to run some errands today.

Today I'm melting Strawberry Zucchini Bread from CCCC and Pink Sugared Noel Cookies from TCC. th_slider_flirt.gifth_prod_107_1676.gif