The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] , Biolageagles! I like that trend! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Off to pick up DH this morning, so didn't get all of my warmers changed out.

Aunt Smellman's Cotton Candy Sugar Cookie Dough ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you]

Kimrie Anne's Fig & Lychee/Buttery Brown Sugar/Vanilla Bean Noel ~ a little too "grapey" to me

It's finally starting to warm up here. First thing on the honey-do list for DH is to open the pool. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

ETA:

Went through my Lasting Scent stash and see a few of the pumpkin ones starting to leak. Guess it's time to melt them. [smilie=th_laughing]

Pumpkin Cookie Dough and Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams

Honeybear...I noticed that with some of my LSC too. I just hate to use them up...cause there's no more. :(

It's WOW Juicy Candy Cake

Honeybear - Yay for DH coming home this weekend! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting CFTKR's Vanilla Pound Cake. This is an older one, but I usually have good luck with Carol's tarts, they keep their scent a lonnnng time and this one is no exception! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Hi, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday has been a busy day with an ultrasound in the morning, and getting DS # 1 to and from preschool. Now we are resting inside- it's 90 degrees outside today, ahhh! sFun_hot.gif

Honeybear, ooo...I should check on my LSC tarts! Have fun with DH this weekend. th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, I feel the same way about using up my LSC tarts too! crysmiley1.gif

Sweet, I love companies whose tarts last for a really long time! yes.gif

Earlier today I melted Strawberry Noel and Iced Lemon Biscotti from HHS. Now I'm melting Papaya Clafloutis from Nene's. th_LOVE.gif

th_bb20.gif

I just used up my leaky LSC, too. It is probably good some leaked because otherwise I would never want to melt them!

Tonight it is CYS - Green Planet.

Haha Debra...so true!

Coconut Cotton by Scentsy from a lovely CF pal...love it...thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Downstairs Coconut Cream Pie by Christmas Tree Hill

Night.

Biolaeagles - We were right behind U at 86 degrees with high humidity yesterday....ick! dry.gif At least we're supposed to cool off after storms go thru today....hope U do, too (not the storms part, tho! :) ).

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm melting CFTKR's Iced Lemon Biscotti....a fave lemon scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Today our whole family is going to a wedding, so I'm trying VERY hard to keep the boys clean before then! I think it's basically Mission Impossible to keep them out of the dirt. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpgth_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Today I'm melting Coffee's in the Kitchen and Cranberry Crunch Zucchini Bread from SGA. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] oh Bioleagles.....I know what you mean! Good luck!

Changed the upstairs melter to Pink Orange Chiffon from a lovely CF pal....love it!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Pink Orange Chiffon sounds interesting, Maggie!

It was a perfect day, 76 degrees, a little breeze...

Speaking of breeze - tonight's scent is YC - Bahama Breeze.

It's really good Debra. ;)

Downstairs I've changed the melters to Cotton Candy Birthday Smoothie by Southbound Soap

Goodnight.

Biolaeagles - Boys? Dirt?? Definitely Mission Impossible! :D Hope U had fun at the wedding!

I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla. It's very rainy and grey here....good for burning a candle kinda day!

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] Ha ha Sweet....very true!!!

Been a long day and wasn't home to enjoy it but early this morning I put on SGA Boo Berry Latte Zucchini Cookies.

Good night...