The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra!!!

It's a giftie from a sweet CF pal....Aunt Smellmans VBN/Bear Claws/Lemon Chiffon....yum...thanks!!

Crosscreek Sweet Pear Crisp....btw, Crosscreek wrote me back and said "we put 3hrs on the package because there are so many variables in what people can use to melt the wax"....so I suppose it's relating to throw rather than anything dangerous. Whew! Glad that's settled. ;)

Sweet, that scent sounds delicious!

[smilie=th_1819] [smilie=th_1819] Hope your birthday is fabulous, Debra!

We're having the weirdest weather; right now it's raining and only 63 degrees. :blink: We should be in the 80's or 90's. I'm not complaining; we desperately need the rain!

Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy and a gift from a lovely CF pal, Dutch Apple Pie from Swan Creek. Hope everyone's having a great day! [smilie=th_sml29]

Mpfand - We're flip flopping weather temps again [smilie=th_pardon] ....we just had a few days of hot/humid but it looks like we'll get your cool weather for the rest of this week. Glad to hear you're getting some rain!

I'm burning Colonial Candles Clementine Cupcake - really like how their candles burn! :sHa_okay:

Good morn. Have an apple theme going today. Melting: McIntosh Apple by Eagle Rock. Macintosh Apple by 16 Candles, and Honeysoaked Apple by Swan Creek.

Good Morning

It's dark and drizzly this morning,.,.good day for some candles...

B&BW Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut

Folky Art Homestead

Barn Candles Amish Cookie

Melting Aunt Nellies Autumn Supreme by VCS

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Last night I burned B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut in my room, and that was a perfect place for that candle since the scent throw is lighter. th_i-m_so_happy.gif Today I'm melting homemade tarts- Booberry Zucchini Bread and Iced Pineapple Zucchini Bread. th_slider_flirt.gif

Becky - How R U liking the Simple Gals waxies? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

MaggieMae - Sounds like you're getting the weather we had yesterday. Are your temps supposed to turn cooler after the rain, too?

Biolaeagle - Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut is such a delicious scent [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I don't mind it's not run U outta the room strong!

I'm melting Waxie Lady's Lemon Drop-N- Lemon Curd Sugar Cookie from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - lemony good!

Sorry I missed your birthday, Debra! Hope it was a good one! ????

We've been busy. DD #2 graduated from high school today. ???????????? So proud of my baby girl. ????

HHS Little Black Dress

HHS Spearmint

Homemade Velvet Cassia and Winter Linen

Hope you all are having a good week. ☺️

[smilie=th_aa20] Congratulations to your DD Honeybear!! :sSig_woohoo2:

Sweet....yes...the temps are going to be in the high 60s/low 70s for the rest of the week....although we didn't get any real rain today. The sun ended up coming out in the late afternoon.

It's Lemon Colada from a talented CF pal...yum...thanks!

Chesapeake Bay Pineapple Papaya from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

Waxmosphere Summer Breeze

Upstairs it's Third Eye by AC

Goodnight

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, congrats to DD # 2!! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Today I'm melting Donut Shoppe Cafe and October Donuts from KK's, and I'm off to a do a little shopping with gift cards from my birthday (of course I'll be hitting up B&BW)! th_sign0162.gif

Afternoon everyone. Melting: Black Raspberry & Vanilla by Ava's

Pink Pineapple by Aunt Smellman's.

Update on cousin, they didn't get all the cancer, so she will have to have her breast removed don't known when, we are all very upset about this. Thanks for listening.

[smilie=th_hello]

Thanks for all of the well wishes for DD #2! We're so lucky to have a couple of amazing daughters.

Have fun shopping, Biolaeagles! I know where you'll be headed first. ;)

FP Caramel Cinnamon Cookies

That's it for now. I'm too lazy to change anything else out. [smilie=th_pardon]

Susan, I am so sorry to hear about your cousin....but I am glad that the news isn't even worse. Continuing to pray for her.

Biolaeagles....October Donuts? Sounds so good, I hadda look it up! ;)

It's CFOW Sticky Watermelon ICSB Cake Batter...delicious.

Sweet, you were right.....it sure is chilly today!! Brrrrrrrrr! [smilie=th_idontknow] It sure does not feel like Spring!

Susan - Oh dear.....I'm sorry to hear she has to have further surgery. :( I hope the next surgery provides a good report and no further treatments are needed. Keeping her in my prayers.

MaggieMae - U got the cool temps, too, huh? I just had the AC going on Monday, but it was down to 62 degrees in the house this morning :blink: so on the furnace went again.

I'm melting S&S Snickerdoodle Latte from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Not a strong coffee note to my nose, but an absolutely delicious bakery sniff! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Susan, I am sorry there is another surgery in the future for your family to go through. Hugs

Tonight it is Fragrant Memories - Spiritual Awakening.

Good Morning!

It's Bakery Heaven from WOW...she's changed her whole look but I'm hoping the throw is the same as before.

Heading to Annapolis to see my nephew graduate from USNA.... [smilie=th_c2e41937] I am sooooo proud!!! Gonna be an exciting couple of days!!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today is my 34 week doctor appointment- almost there!- and then I'm off at night to see a movie with my sister...I'll be looking forward to that all day! th_pardon.gif

Susan, I hope everything goes well for your cousin in surgery! Hugs to your family! th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's- one of my faves! th_smilies-2.gif