The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

I'm here, Maggie! [smilie=yes]

Been working on stuff for tomorrow's Thanksgiving celebration with my daughter. Then...just HAD to get in on Deana's sale. Got my order in with only minutes to spare! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Let's see...haven't really changed out all of my melters yet today cuz I've been so busy. All I put on is CFTKR English Breakfast Zucchini Bread and a homemade Autumn Lodge Type. I better get busy! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hi all. I'm here Maggie! [smilie=th_c55]

Hope everybody had a lovely Thanksgiving. Mine was great cuz I didn't have to cook. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CandleDipper's Sugar Plum Berries. Man, I love this one! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Back to shopping. [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Gail

Thanks Trep! :)

Where is everyone?

Changed up the scents:

Homemade Boo Berry Zucchini Bread from a CF pal! YUMMO!!! Thanks!:)

CHS Trick or Treat...nice.

Have a nice one. :)

I keep seeing this about homemade tarts that everyone has been trying. Who is making them?

[smilie=th_autumboy] Hey Honeybear, Gail and Sweet...good to "see" ya!!!

Honeybear...lucky you to have gotten in on the CCCC sale! That one was a hard one to miss on purpose!!! I also wanted to get in on the last minute Scent Appeal sale...50% off till 5pm!!! By the time I saw it, it was 5:03. Probably for the best. :(

Still enjoying the scents from earlier. :)

Goodnight all!

Snow? :thyay: I bet it looks purdy, Sweet!!!!

Last night the melts were

Welcome Friends from Front Porch

This morning it's:

Pumpkin Pie Spice from Country Home Scents

Pumpkin Spice Frappe from LSC

Smellin' nice... [smilie=yes]

Have a great Saturday!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Melting CFTKR Apple Strudel, BH&G Warm Autumn Welcome and burning GC Warm Apple Crisp.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I am really enjoying the long post-Thanksgiving weekend. Also, it is officially Christmas season, scent-wise, in this household. I am melting SH Holiday Frost and burning PI Victorian Christmas.

:confettistars: :thwetkissf:

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, everyone. Hope you all had a lovely holiday and week-end. I haven't posted the last couple of days because things are crazy around here. Having 10 people staying in one house is nuts, but a lot of fun, too. Tomorrow my brother and family leave so it'll just be the four of us and my mom and dad so things will settle down a bit. Melting Toasted Apple Butter from Scentsy this evening.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am NEVER up this early online. Thing is, I haven't been to sleep yet. [smilie=th_gif] I guess the old tryptophan in the turkey adage didn't work for me. We celebrated our Thanksgiving last night and I haven't been able to sleep. So weird, too, because I was exhausted from all the work. UGH

Not melting anything new at the moment, but I had a ton of pumpkin scents on for our turkey day yesterday...

CCCC Pumpkin Zucchini Pie

CFTKR Pumpkin Marshmallow

CFTKR Pumpkin Spice Latte

Homemade Pumpkin Cupcakes, Pumpkin Patchouli, and Pumpkin Muffins

Oh, Iloveyummysmells, it's me that makes the homemade tarts for fun. :) I love to do RAOW.

If I had your addy, I'd send you one, too! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_offtobed] Going to try and sleep. Have a good day, all!

Good morning! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am starting off with BL Marshmallow Key Lime th_biggestgrin.gif

NMhoneybear - All your pumpkin scents melting sound great! I'd like to melt some right now, but DH usually is not a fan. I melt them when he isn't here lol. Hope you can catch up on sleep!

mpfand - That is a lot of people! It is nice to spend time though :)

Just added Scentsy Baked Apple Pie to the mix.

Michelle--I imagine you have enjoyed all your company but will be glad for things to quiet down a bit. I can't imagine have 10 people staying over. I doubt I could come up with 10 people in my whole family. Ha!! (We are a small family and getting smaller.)

Love all the new avatars everyone is putting up.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Mpfand - Spending your 1st Thanksgiving in your new home with your family sounds like a lot of fun! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Honeybear - How frustrating not getting to sleep especially when you're so tired. :wacko: I hope you're sleeping like a baby as I type this & wake up refreshed. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm melting LSC's French Vanilla Latte. Yummmm - another winner from Pam! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Mpfand~ 10 folks sounds like a lot of work but lots of enjoyment! ;)

Sharon~ Hey glad to see ya posting!!! [smilie=th_wave]

Honeybear~ Hope you got a couple of winks since earlier....insomnia is the pits!!!

This morning it's:

Ultmate Donut from Tiffany

Upstairs:

Cedarwood from Bliss

Have a good one. :)