The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Happy November to everyone

Great thread title, Maggie!

Haven't been posting too much, just been in a funk. But I've been peeking in and reading . . glad everyone is safe from the awful storm

Recent melts:

Bonfire Bliss by CFTKR from a generous CF friend (thank you!!)

Mimi's House by Can-Do from last year's stash - not super long lasting

Candle Shop by Sniff My Tarts also from last year - didn't like this one, had a *foody* note

Sugared Cranberry by Can-Do also from last year and also not super strong

Country Gift Shop by Buggy Town - awesome scent and still strong and long lasting

Country Blessings - another gift from a generous friend

Belated

HappyHalloweenSmileyCatWild.gif

to everyone

Good morning and happy November . Have not been melting much since all my recent surgeries and complications tarts just don't smell good. Found out yesterday I need another surgery this time on my knee to repair some torn meniscus hopefully this will be it and I can return to normal I have no clue where 2012 went [smilie=th_1_bigone110] .I am ready to enjoy some holiday time and good smellies.

Love the thread title! I'm burning the last of my YC Apple Pumpkin candle and melting from YC Black Cherry. Does anyone know when the next YC tart and votive sale will be? I'm getting low and I need to replenish.

Can't believe its November already. This year is flying by.

This morning i'v been melting

Fussassmcgee maid up in my tealight warmer in my kitchen

Soynsuds olive blossom in my scentsy warmer in my livingroom

Scentsy camu camu upstairs in my scentsy warmer

Good morning. I'm melting Let Them Eat Cake from TCC and burning a big old Yankee jar of Patchouli.

Stella, best wishes on this last surgery. Get to feeling better soon.

Helloooooo!

No power since Monday afternoon but got the generator up and running so I'm checking in on my candle buddies! No gas to be found for miles so my dad and dh went on a treck yesterday. Its cold without any heat but there's enough of us in the house to keep warm.Blessed that everyone is safe.

Christy...glad all is well. Michele...I am so glad you are ok!!!! I hope your beach house is good...from what I have seen it looks like a tsunami rolled in. The devastation is enormous all over. Every other home here has huge trees toppled....we have three telephone poles snapped like twigs. Lots of damage. Thank God I got my son and took him home cause his entire town was evacuated. They say we wont get power for another week...i hope they are wrong. Prayers to all those affected. God bless. Hope to check in soon.

MaggieMae, I love the thread name!

Today I'm melting Honey Pear Cider by Scentsy (love!) and Caramel Apple Creme Brulee by Tara's Candle Cottage (another fave!). [smilie=th_00000020]

Hello MaggieMae, I wish you were melting some fabulous smellies instead of trying to find electricity and gas, and trying to stay warm. Best wishes to you, Candlelove, and everyone else coping with the after effects of Sandy.

So far I haven't been melting or burning anything yet today, but I'm planning to try out one of my new tarts from Yankee shortly, when I get around to throwing it in my melter. Think I'll try Sugared Apple. I've heard it's really more of a fall scent than Holiday.

Also on my Yankee melting agenda is Pinecone & Lime, which on cold sniff seems interesting. I'm curious to see how it will smell warmed up!

It is hard to believe it's already November. Have a great All Saints Day, and a great start to November everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Stella, I hope your surgery goes smoothly and is your last one. Wishing you robust health from here on out! [smilie=th_sml29]

I'm so glad to hear those of you affected by Sandy are safe and well. As we all know, that's the most important thing! [smilie=yes] Hoping for your beach house to have minimal damage at worst, Michele, and for you and your family to have life return to normal ASAP, Maggie.

I'm melting Can-Do's Spiced Nuts. I wasn't sure what to expect from this, but wow, it's sweet and terrific! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

Stella - Surger*ies*...as in more than one? Yikes. :wacko: I hope you're feeling much better and can enjoy your smellies soon.

MaggieMae [smilie=The_Hi] - From the pics I've seen on tv, the damage around U is horrible - I'm so glad to hear you're all ok! [smilie=th_blij81]

I'm melting CFKTR's Vanilla Pumpkin Cream - more spice to it than I expected, but that's A-ok with me. Deeeelish! :wub:

Hugs to all of you for your kind words!!! You are the best! :)

Sitting in the dark with my kindle...getting kinda used to this. Lol

Stella...best wishes with your surgeries!!! I am hoping that your are feeling better soon. :)

Candlefan...I am surely melting with my old tealight melters (gotta relax with my scents!!!)

And i have already burned through Leaves and Cinnamon Sugar Donuts...sad to see them go.

Right now its:

LSC Jackolantern cookies

burning:

Shorties mistletoe moment

swan creek French vanilla bean

crossroads apple pie

McCalls sugar plum

Sun and sand from unknown co

hope candle from another unknown vendor

Have a good night. :)....oh and thanks about the thread...that's exciting!

Love the thread title, Maggie! And it's so good to hear from you! Glad you and your family made it through the storm unharmed. I hope the power is up and running soon.

Michele, so glad you made it through the storm unscathed as well. I hope you're able to check on your beach house soon. I know not being able to get to it must be hard.

Stella, thinking of you and wishing you good health!

I put away the Halloween decor this afternoon and brought out the turkeys. Melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy.

Healing wishes being sent to you Stella!

I am so glad those of you that have been in the storm's path are checking in! Fingers crossed the power comes back quickly.

Tonight I am lazy - just a YC Spiced Pumpkin candle.

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

Great thread title, Maggie! I sure hope your power gets restored soon. Ours went out for a day here due to the storm. But a storm last year had us without power for 11 days, I remember how hard it was.

Stella - I hope you can get back to enjoying your wax and are feeling better very soon!!

I am starting off today with VDC Sweet Cinnamon Butter Pecan, thank_you.gif to a sweet wax pal.

[smilie=th_bb20] all.

Good to see you back and safe Maggie :).

This morning i've been melting

Fussassmcgee blackberry one cube downstairs in a tealight warmer, gave off a light scent, probably should have thrown another cube in.

Scentsys cocoa clemintine one cube upstairs in my scentsy warmer. Giving off a good strong scent.

Hi all. Yesterday I melted a pink candy scent, and today it's LOL Vanilla Wish.

On chilly days, my PI Pumpkin Pie candle has been coming in handy.

Great title Maggie! I hope your power comes back on sooner then later.

Today it's been YC Apple Pumpkin both melting and burning and some Candied Carmel Pecan from BH&G melting in the kitchen.

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm burning Pumpkin Cupcake by Slatkin, and Tiffany's Caramel Apple Creme Brulee (a custom blend). The combination is so sweet and fall-ish! In the kitchen I'm melting the last of my Scentsy Honey Pear Cider.

Glad to hear you are okay, Maggie! I was gettin' worried about ya. :unsure: Hope your power comes back on soon!

Stella ~ So sorry to hear you are having yet another surgery. :( Speedy recovery to you!

YOCC Pecan Caramel Swirl, Black Forest Cake, Country Kitchen...and a homemade Pumpkin Marshmallow

MaggieMae - Any word on how long your power may be off? How R U keeping warm? :blink:

I'm melting LCP's Blue Ribbon Cookie from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Mmmmmm....like stepping into a bakery full of warm frosted cookies. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Hope everyone has had a good friday. I'm having an early night tonight as i'll need all the energy I can get for tomorrow. [smilie=crap]

Tis mt BF's nieces 3rd birthday party and being around so many small kids high on sugar has me breaking out in a sweat [smilie=th_aola]

@Stella, hope your next surgery goes well, and fingers crossed its your last.

Today i've been melting

Rincon scents lemon meringue-it was very strong and filled the whole of my downstairs. I could smell a little bit of sweetness from it but the lemon was very overpowering and reminded me of lemon floor cleaner. Think i'm coming to the conclusion I just don't like lemon many lemon scents. I had to turn it off after about an hour as I just wasn't enjoying it.

Scentsy cocoa clemintine-This was just the remains of what I had melting from last night as it still had alot of scent in it but the lemon I was melting before it just overpowered it so I barely noticed it. Gave me a great excuse to retreat upto my bedroom for an earky night in from of the TV though :).

Rincon scents Birthday cake- This is a nice strong white fluffy cake smell. The vanilla is not overpowering which I like as I can't stand straight vanilla scents. It has a nice sweetness to it and is still going strong after 3 hours.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=thzzz003]

I went out of town - and found a new Walmart ...and where they have been hoading all the scents my store does not carry, lol! 15 scents I have not tried! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today has been Halloween leftovers - Can Do - Haunted House.

@Debra, I can just picture your face now [smilie=th_Drglar]

I'm sure alot of damage was done that day lol.

This morning i've just got the one going as i'll be going out soon.

YC Soft blanket-in my tealight warmer. Love this scent, one of my fav clean ones. Always strong, never overpowering and lasts atleast 3 tealight burnns.

Have a good saturday all x