The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Morning...

Aria ~ You've got me wondering now about having an automatic feeder for our fur babies. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] We have three cats...two Main Coons and a Ragdoll. One of the Main Coons is 25 pounds, but she is not fat. They can just get to be big cats! She does get a little pushy, though. She loves to lick my bowl after I have yogurt. :o

BH&G Baked Apple Strudel

LSC Sugar Cookie French Toast

Partylite French Vanilla

...and some homemades...Pumpkin Cheesecake, Coconut Cookie Cake, Buttercream Sugar Cookies, and Yeah for Yummy! (a Lush dupe)

Gotta have it smelling really good in here to keep me motivated to clean house today. [smilie=th_cc8]

Thanks Jules for reminding us about the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special. Made a sticky note!

Hi everyone. Burning: Tropical Spice mini from BBW.

Burning: Chocoloateness from Legacy Root

Melting: Red Deliciouc Spice from Essenza

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Set my DVR for the Charlie Brown special - thanks Jules!

Made the Chex party mix earlier and now have 2 pumpkin pies in the oven - so not worrying about changing out the melters right now because it smells so wonderful in here.

As far as what I'm making, that would be everything! lol

Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole (trying a new recipe using alfredo sauce instead of mushroom soup this year), rolls, and cranberry sauce . . . pumpkin and apple pies for dessert. Plus lots of yummy appetizers . . .trying to get a few things done ahead of time today.

I am so excited my daughter Melody is coming! I can't imagine flying on Thanksgiving, I hope it goes without a glitch. Otherwise we will have dinner on Friday - no biggie. Just happy to have all my children together one more time!

Enjoy your day

29.gif

Aria that picture made me laugh. That's it! biggrin.gif Laurie, isn't homemade Chex Mix the best? Well, we managed to bake three pumpkin pies, one apple pie, and three loaves of Pumpkin Bread. whew. I'm finally done in the kitchen and now it's dinner time. th_cha40.gifWho wants to cook now? Not me.

Burning Pumpkin Pie from Pure Integrity.

Waiting on my brother and his family to get here. It's a long drive from ID. I'm melting Vanilla Suede and Vanilla Oak, both from Scentsy and Vanilla Woods from Scentstationals. I'm making ham, turkey breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoe casserole, stuffing, green bean casserole and rolls for dinner. Pumpkin pie and apple pie for dessert!

I'm melting Nene's Cranberry Crumble from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - smells wonderful! Reading all the scents everyone's melting is good....but reading what everyone is making for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow is even better! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] But it's definitely making me hungry. [smilie=yes]

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! :)

Melting

Apple Dutch Crunch from Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery and Confections

Burning:

Autumn Wreath from Yankee

Upstairs:

Love Mallow from Butterfly Lane

Pink Lavender Coconut from Scent Appeal

Got the Apple Pie made...turkeys are rinsing in the salted water...

Going to watch Charlie Brown on the DVR now...

:)

I am getting hungry reading the great things everyone is cooking.

It smells great here too. DD is making a Banana Nut Bread.

Changed out the melts tonight too--All Front Porch-

Amish Friendship Bread

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Bountiful Blessings

Delicious!!

food.gif Good Morning

Melting HHS Buttercream Drizzled Bread

Going to my sisters house today and then the hockey tournament this weekend. See you all on Sunday night!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Melting Cider Buns from LSC all morning...

Heading to my Dad's and have some of my Mom's candles going...

Yankee Cinnamon & Cedar

Bridgewater Orange & Clove

Have a great day! :)

We're home from the Thanksgiving feast. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] I'm stuffed...but the turkey wasn't. [smilie=th_giggle] My sis doesn't put hers in the bird. Makes me wonder....do ya'll call it stuffing or dressing? Anyhooo....I just put on a freebie from Carol - Eggnog.

Funny, Sweet - we had that discussion tonight ourselves...we decided since ours was in the pan today, it was "dressing"!

We had a student from Germany here - his first American Holiday, it was fun for all of us to explain it all to him. (Very cute - he made German potato salad as a contribution to our dinner.)

I had YC Pumpkin Apple melting today, but it was pretty much smothered by the turkey,

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. :)

Put on YOCC Sweet Tooth Temptation this morning, but never did smell it. Also had on LSC Maple Pecan Bread. We were out most of the day so I didn't change out all of my melters. Tomorrow the prep begins for our Thanksgiving celebration on Saturday. Yay!

Have a good night, all! [smilie=thzzz003]

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with Scentsationals Coconut Macaroon :) I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving.

Sweet - It has always been called stuffing to me, even though my mother never made it in the bird lol. I don't ever make it, but if I did, I probably wouldn't put it in the turkey either hehehe th_pardon.gif

Boy, I'm pooped. :/

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving...Honeybear- enjoy your next one tomorrow! :)

Sweet-We always call it stuffing and we always stuff it. :D. This year I made two birds...one had regular stuffing in my Dads oven...the other had cornbread stuffing in my oven....I kept driving back and forth trying to keep an eye on them- never again. Whew.

This morning its

Frosted Pumpkin Cookies from Granny

And upstairs its Groovy Pink from LSC

Have a relaxing one. :)

Thanks Trep! :)

Where is everyone?

Changed up the scents:

Homemade Boo Berry Zucchini Bread from a CF pal! YUMMO!!! Thanks!:)

CHS Trick or Treat...nice.

Have a nice one. :)