The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Hope everyone's day is off to a great start! :)

I'm melting AC Banana nut bread today @ work, love this one!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Americana from HHS. This is my first time smelling anything with blue sugar in it. I prefer Pink Sugar for sure. I don't think I will seek out scents with blue sugar very often, but I am not writing it off completely :)

I'm not much of a blue sugar person either, shortygal.

Today it's SM Lemon Sugar Cookie in the living room and LSC Satin Sheets in the bedroom. More family visiting this weekend.

This afternoon has been Tropical Vines (Candle Dippers) :), Ancient Incense (LSC), Black Raspberry Vanilla (Tara's). The last two are not very strong at all but still nice...I especially like Ancient Incense.

Burning YC Mango Peach Salsa. Heading out to dinner with DH when he gets home from work.

Maggie-That must be a great feeling-no more work!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Good Morning--starting mine with Ginger Spice Cake from BH&G

Trep - Great way to start the day....that one's delish! [smilie=th_aa17]

Ozzy is doing really good and not crying during the night at all...knock on wood! He has been sleeping on the floor in our room on top of DH's slippers! It's cute and he hasn't tried to chew them yet...lol.

Aria - That's cuz he's where he wants to be...with you! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Has Tiger decided to be friends yet?

[smilie=th_Hnh5] Schools out...works done!

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sign0162] NOW the party can start! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm melting a sample of CFTKR's Black Cherry Zucchini Bread that Carol so kindly sent. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ..this is one STRONG scent - and I'm only melting 1 bread slice. :blink:

Michele~ Yep...it does feel good! :)

Sweet~ How's that Black Cherry ZB...sounds yummy!

Changed the upstairs melter:

Breezy Meadows from LSC

Been a busy day away from home but still melting tonight it's key lime pie from butterfly lane

Have a great weekend all.

DH was gone last night so I got to use a melter in my bedroom all night...I used Pink Powder (Shayz) and it was great! Not overly powdery or heavy on the Pink Sugar, either - I loved it!

Today I started Sugared Melon Kiwi (BHG) - okay throw and smells good, too.

th_sHellobar.gif

Starting off with Christmas Cravings from HHS. This smells like Big Red gum on cold sniff. I am hoping some other notes come out with the cinnamon. I can handle some spice, but I don't want that to be the only thing I am smelling.

Good Morning! :)

Twins are graduating from middle school this morning!! [smilie=th_yay]

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

They are my youngest so it feels bittersweet.

Melting Blackberry Sugar Cookie from BL out of my new box...I just couldn't wait and they smell [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good one! :)

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Good Luck to the twins!!

Melting LSC Sugar Kisses this morning.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

MaggieMae, I hope you have a great day with the twins! Graduating middle school! Another big step [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting AC Carrot cake @ work today.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone. It's been a crazy week. This is what I have melted: Aint Mishbehaven from Candle Dippers. Peach Apple Pie from Front Porch. Melting today: Lemon Lavender from YC.

Maggie, my youngest graduated from middle school this year, too. Now I have two in high school. :huh: Bittersweet indeed. Just doesn't seem possible.

Melting Honeydew Melon from Can Do.

Sweet~ How's that Black Cherry ZB...sounds yummy!

MaggieMae - I'm glad I asked for a sample first. It's strong, but not one for me. <_< I was looking for a real black cherry sniff to it, but I didn't get that. I read good remarks for it on her FB page, so it's probably just my nose. [smilie=th_pardon]

Congrats to your twins - now they're ready to conquer high school! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Mpfand - Congrats to your DD, too! [smilie=th_aa17] Does she come home tomorrow?

I'm melting OPT's Lemon Berry Twist from my swap box. Luv trying these new vendors! [smilie=th_c61]

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_teks0311] for kind wishes Michele, Mala, Shortygal, Mpfand, Sweet and Gail!

Mpfand....I know. It really doesn't seem possible. Time is flying right by and I just want it to slow down. We always go to this special restaurant after each kids Middle School graduation and this was the last time. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

[smilie=th_congratulations] to your graduate!!!

The Blackberry Sugar Cookie from BL is still cranking and I wanna squeeze every last drop out of it so it's staying for a while longer.

Have a nice evening all. :)

EDIT:

Finally changed up the scents:

Laura's Lemon Loaf from McCalls

Lemon Cookie from Crossroads

Lemony goodness! :)

Hi All-

It has been a busy day here. Relaxing at the beach and burning-

YC Christmas at the Beach

YC Pineapple Cilantro

YC Sun & Sand

YC Tahitian Tiare Flower