The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Today I am melting an oldie...from CYS from the original owner...Cinnamon Strudel..this baby is almost 3 years old and still going strong!

Hello friends f195227c.gif

Been melting Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte` from Swan Creek...love it, but it's not as strong as Roasted Espresso. I would reorder it for sure because it just smells really good.

Also melting Nene's Fantasy Fluff Cake...smells like a sweet birthday cake with pink frosting.

Siesta time for Ozzy Emoticon-Snoopy.gif...lol Coffee time for me! yes.gif

Have a great afternoon! dragonfly201.gif

Today had melting TBG Red Velvet Cake. This was the first time trying this vendor thanks to a special CF friend. Great scent!! Still plenty of scent left but turned it off for now. Now burning YC Mango Peach Salsa for a change.

Trep-Glad to hear your Dad is feeling better. That must be such a relief.

sweet, almost all the emoties I use are animated...that's funny that you can't view the animation...???? Not sure why....hmmmm.... happy064.gif<--- this fella is swinging on a swing...can you see him moving?

Aria - nope, your little fella is just sitting - no swinging going on. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Might be cuz my ISP is dial up and too slow. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting LSC Sarah's Cranberry Apple Bread & it's droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Nancy, that is super good news about your dad!

I have an old Candle Dippers melting - one I have trouble smelling every time I try it: Apricot Freesia.

Yankee's sale going now, plotting the B&BW sale starting Weds...any shoppers wanting to confess? ^_^

Good evening! [smilie=The_Hi]

Today I had going in the living room AC Caramel custard + Vanilla insanity, in the kitchen I have going AC Apple butter pie + Red delicious.

Been a long day. Took Daisy to the vet yet again...poor thing had an infection in her "anal" gland...gross, I know but the doc cleaned her out and she is now on antibiotics. I hope it works...my poor little thing...I was not prepared for all the blood. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Tonight it's

Sugar & Spice's Strawberry Zucchini Cream Cake...I am not a strawberry fan but this is DELICIOUS!!!

LOL's Cheeky Ice Cream from my swap box....smells great! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifMornin"

I've been out of the loop for too long. Aria: Ozzy is just adorable. I'm sure he has stolen everyone's heart in your family by now. th_806e4b7f.gif

I went wedding dress looking with my FDIL last Saturday and she found her dress. There was not one that she tried on that looked bad. So, I guess the fun will begin. I have 2 sons so this will be all new to me. It's been way too long since my own wedding.

I've been melting lots of scents LSC Cedarwood Mint comes to mind. Also, I got a new order from TDC. Rustic Lodge is really nice, Cedarwood Vanilla...yummy... and today I think I'll start with their Bergamot Spice one of my favorite scents.

I hope all is well with everyone and I've missed everyone's post.

Good morning all! [smilie=th_blij51] I'm melting Eucalyptus Spearmint - need something clean and crisp to wake me up today.

Thanks Shortygal!!! :)

Katz~ Sounds like a nice time...enjoy all the planning! Exciting times!!!

Changing the melters:

Olde Plimoth Dough Bowl from Olde Salt Box Scents

Have a good one. :)

- Lemonilla (LSC) - nice scent and has lasted a while (hours already)...just not as strong a throw as I would like

- Mardi Gras (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - I don't have a scent description but it is good - lightly fruity with a very light throw.

- Nana's Watermelon Pucker (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - no pucker and just a faint hint of watermelon...it is still quite nice; medium/light throw in 15 watt melter

Aria, I haven't said this yet, but Ozzy is soooo cute! Congrats! [smilie=th_huganimal]

I'm melting CYS Love is Like a Red, Red Rose and TBG Santa's Spruce (finished the clam). I melt seasonally most of the time, so it is refreshing to do something different once in a while.

DD left for girls camp this morning. She'll be home on Saturday. This will be the longest I've ever gone without at least talking to her. [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope it's a great experience for her and she has lots of fun.

I'm cleaning today so I wanted a fresh, clean scent. Sage & Citrus from Aunt Nena's fit the bill. Hope everyone's having a great day!

Good afternoon CF buddies!

I have a hodge podge of scents going on around the house plus open windows...

• last bit of a Slatkin Sparkling Mojito candle on the warmer
  • Churros by BH&G
  • Rosemary candle by Swan Creek
  • Fresh Air by God

katz, how exciting about the wedding planning! I love weddings! I remember what fun it was trying on gowns for my own wedding.

Maggie, awww, poor Daisy...Ozzy is sending her a puppy hug!

Okay, gots to go...DS is having some sort of crisis with the lawn mower...lol...