The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

th_Hello_.gif

Just finally sitting down to relax. It has been one of those days where you don't know whether you are coming or going. I've been stressed and cranky, so I am going to enjoy a th_a056.gif I am melting HHS Pink Sangria. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!

Looks like there was a lot of Swan Creek melting earlier today and I have have jumped on the bandwagon - Lavender Honey. Kinda old, not even sure it is still on their list.

Hi all! DH and I had a great visit with DMIL earlier this week and now I'm back to melting. SH Pink Lime today!

Good Morning all. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Shortygal...hope today is better for you! :)

Christy... [smilie=th_we0081] Back!!!

This morning it's another one from Olde Saltbox Scents:

Olde Hearth Cake....smells heavenly cold...hope it does as good as the one from yesterday!

Have a great Sunday!

Laurie - looks like your area is deluged with rain. :wacko: Hope you're ok!

Christy - glad to C U! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I bet it's nice to have family visit.

This morning it's another one from Olde Saltbox Scents:

Olde Hearth Cake....smells heavenly cold...

Maggiemae - What's the Olde Hearth Cake smell like? [smilie=th_scratch] I tried one from Carol - Olde Colonial Hearth - and it smelled kinda smokey, but that didn't have 'cake' in the name.

I'm melting CFTKR's Maple Buttercream Cappuccino. Great flavored coffee scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=group_hug]

Glad you had a nice visit with your in-laws, Christy.

Nancy, have a safe trip to Iowa. Happy to hear your dad is doing much better.

Melting Buttercream Frosting from Shayz.

Good morning melting lemon sugar cookies from VDC and blue Hawaiian i got from an unknown vendor hop you all have a great Sunday.

Sweet...the description is:

Olde Hearth Cake- Creamy gooey Caramel and roasted peanuts- Yummy!!

It smells delicious...definitely cakey! :)

Oh yea...upstairs its AC Bamboo from my swap box...very nice.

1sm420pond.gif Hello friends...it's gonna be a hot one here today. I already did a bunch of yard work and straightened up the garage a little before it gets too hot. Of course, Ozzy was my companion! Tiger came outside for a bit too, but after being chased by Ozzy one too many times, he opted to go back in the house...lol...poor kitty. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Put out my hummingbird feeder today since I've seen the little darlings humming about. :wub:

As for scents, I've got YOCC Lemon Poppyseed Cake and SC Glazed Walnut Spice melting in the kitchen [smilie=th_LOVE] and also Nene's Country Quilt melting in the mudroom. It's so nice to be greeted by a nice, fresh scent when coming in from the garage!

LOL Aria...that little "indubitably" guy is hysterical!!!!

Rewarming the Apple Fritters and added Candledippers Yellow Rose of Texas upstairs...from my SB....thanks! :)

Maggie, you know I luvs me some cute smilies! [smilie=yes] You now have me interested in taking a peek at Olde Saltbox! happy115.gif

Aria - How great having a SC outlet an hour away - a trip well worth it! [smilie=yes] Do the outlet stores carry the same scents as on the website, or others, 2?

sweet, SC outlets are so worth the trip! The stores are so gorgeous and they have everything on the website, plus a nice selection of accessories and candleholders. I drool every time I walk in the store and have to seriously control myself so people don't think I'm a complete loon [smilie=th_c61] The best part of the store is that everything is sniffable! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Christy, nice to see you! [smilie=The_Hi]

NMhoneybear, enjoy your cruise! thINGardendeckchair04.gif

debra, I don't see Lavender Honey on the scent list at SC...sounds like a good combo! The Lavender votives smell like a fresh bunch of lavender!

shortygal, hope you have a more relaxing day 001aw.gif

Hope everyone has a super Sunday! thEmoticon-GrillingBBQ.gif

Sweet...the description is:

Olde Hearth Cake- Creamy gooey Caramel and roasted peanuts- Yummy!!

It smells delicious...definitely cakey! :)

[smilie=th_teks0311] MaggieMae!

you know I luvs me some cute smilies!

Aria - I have a feeling I'm missing something with your emoties...R they animated like the CF ones? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Cuz I don't see em moving. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I'm melting TBG's Vanilla Layered Rootbeer Float. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] .. this is some strong scent! It's gonna be a hot one here today, too, and who doesn't like a rootbeer float on a hot summer day? :D I just remembered it's not actually summer yet, it's still spring. [smilie=th_oops_]

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Greenhouse from YC.

Burning: Lilac & Lily pettie voitve, from Woodwick, very light

Freesia White Iris votive, from Chesapeake Bay Candle

- Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean (Shayz) - good! On the citrus-y side.

- Pink Zucchini Fluff (Tara's) - I like it! Good throw, too.

- Twilight in the Woods (Front Porch) - this has got to be mis-labeled...it smells exactly like "Blue Twilight" from Front Porch which I didn't like.

I know many on here (including me) like *strong* scents, but, at the risk of having stones tarts :lol: thrown at me, for me - TBG's Rootbeer was a little too strong, kinda made me queasy. [smilie=th_cha40] Anyhoooo.....I'm ending the day with Nene's Sour Cream Spice Cake - delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I know what you mean Sweet...it doesn't happen too often but I have come across a tart or two that has been "too strong"! [smilie=th_confused3]

This evening it's:

Apple Collins from Cleanse Your Soul

Spiced Apples & Peaches Zucchini Bread (no name)

Hi there...

Relaxing with YC Drift Away small jar

sweet, almost all the emoties I use are animated...that's funny that you can't view the animation...???? Not sure why....hmmmm.... happy064.gif<--- this fella is swinging on a swing...can you see him moving? I have a Rootbeer Float tart from Shayz that I am skeered to melt cause the cold sniff is wicked strong. I think I may try it in a very low wattage melter.

I have had a few, too, Sweet that have been too strong - Blue Gecko's Electric Lime was one. I could only melt 1/4 at a time!

Tonight it is Twilight from Scentsy and Essence of Earth from Sheba's.

Good morning I am melting Butter Cookies from Sniff My Tarts and Amaretto Buttercream Cookie from Lasting Scent Candles both smell great. have a great monday all.