The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Good morning... thanks for the warm welcome back everyone... we had a big rain storm this morning.. it is still quite dark... I will melt the Coco-Mint Frost that I started last night until I get moving this morning and start the other melters!

Hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning - Getting ready to melt Candle Haven's Banans and Blossoms. Suddenly I'm overloaded with summer scents again from new orders (2 still on the way), and not much time to get them all melted so I'm going to be busy in the next few weeks, may have to do several scents a day!

Good morning! I have Sugar Cane & Vanilla and Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti melting. Both smell wonderful!

Fleur, the Coco mint frost sounds nice.......I love those types of scents!

So far this morning I have only my YC Beachwalk housewarmer on. I can finally smell it, but until it got about half way down the jar I didn't smell a thing!

Sharon

Good morning, everyone!

Fresh Squeezed Oranges - Tropical Breezes. This smells so good!

Apple Pie - BGB. Faint scent right now.

Clothespin - Puritan. I really like this one. Good scent throw in the bathroom, very clean. Almost soapy, but in a good way.

First Bloom - PI. Nothing yet.

Good morning! Hey there, fleur - welcome back!

This morning, it's:

apricot & honey from yc in the living room

black cherry from candle-lite in the kitchen

ocean water from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room

cactus & sea salt from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom

It looks like we'll be headed back to the doctor this afternoon, but this time it's for my 9 year old son, Cole. He has about 3-4 "spots" on him that look suspiciously like MRSA, so we're going to go get him checked out. Keep him in your prayers, please, if you're the praying kind. We have got to get this darn MRSA out of our house. I swear, I've been cleaning and disinfecting everything in sight, and don't know what else to do.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

looks like we'll be headed back to the doctor this afternoon, but this time it's for my 9 year old son, Cole. He has about 3-4 "spots" on him that look suspiciously like MRSA, so we're going to go get him checked out. Keep him in your prayers, please, if you're the praying kind. We have got to get this darn MRSA out of our house. I swear, I've been cleaning and disinfecting everything in sight, and don't know what else to do.

Oh Heidi, I am so sorry for you and your family. It is horrible how this Virus (?) goes through the family although I inderstand you can also catch it in the hospital, sort of like a staph infection? Wish I lived near you to offer to lend a hand in minding some of the children.

Patsy

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

Oh, Heidi, I'm sorry to hear that. I will keep your family in my prayers, hugs to you.

Melting: Melon Medley by Bridgewater, not sure I'm going to like this one.

This morning it is Almond Biscotti from BusyBee in the kitchen, Canteloupe Lily from Cheryl's in the LV and Cinna Buns from Smelly Jelly (Our Wicks End) in the comp room. Love them all.

Heidi I will say a prayer for your little one.

Have a nice day everyone [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Celtic Moonspice - Crosscreek

Bird of Paradise - Crosscreek

Endless Love - Can Do

Good luck Heidi. We will all be praying it's not MRSA or if it is, it is early enough that hospitalization will not be needed.

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - So sorry to hear this is still an issue in your family. I had hoped it would all be over by now [smilie=th_shewiggle] Keep us posted.

I just put on Summer Breeze and Green Leaves from Pine Point. I'm really not sure about this company. I was thoroughly unimpressed by the appearance of the clamshells - very sloppy, cracked and under-poured, and at first the scents all seemd very perfumy. They still are a little perfumy but I'm finding once they start melting they're actually quite strong. Can't decide if this is kind of an 'ugly duckling' vendor or not......

Guest Anonymous

On second thought, I've decided Pine Point is just a bit too perfumy for me - the scents tend to smell alike. Just switched them out for Summer Glow from CFTKR.

Mom - I am thoroughly enjoying your "trial and error" of all of your new vendors. You have really branched out. When I first joined Candlefind, you were strictly a soy girl and only a soy girl. You've come a long way baby!!

floridamom... the Coco-Mint Frost from Candle Haven is one to put on your to try list for sure!

Heidi... so sorry to hear the virus may be back in your house.... I hope it is not the case... prayers are with you and your family.

I am melting Whiff and Sniff's Piece O' Pie... I love this scent and only have a couple more tarts left from my last order (she is now closed)... I have not found a substitute for it yet... :shock:

Guest Anonymous
Mom - I am thoroughly enjoying your "trial and error" of all of your new vendors. You have really branched out. When I first joined Candlefind, you were strictly a soy girl and only a soy girl. You've come a long way baby!!

LOL - I'm having fun too!! I guess you can never say never (since I was 'never' going to use paraffin), but my change of heart has been costing me lately with all of my experimental ordering, so I am trying to narrow down a very short list of preferred vendors as I head into fall/holiday ordering....

No scent changes from this morning - we're off to swimming lessons so I'll change when I get back.

[smilie=th_OMG] Heidi I am really hoping that it's not MSRA...wish I could come help you out! :shock: On another note the carpet cleaner dudes just came into my house, and one of them walked up to a bowl of tarts and started sniffing. He said, "ummmmmm... tarts!"